what do we know about waynes used tires

what do we know about waynes used tires

Posted in the Rockford Forum

concerned citiczen

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2010
I am a business owner on west Auburn St. Rockford Il. I have often wondered what really is going on @Waynes Used Tires. This business sells very few tires. but Waynes doors are always open. I know how hardd it is for me to keep my doors open. If he makes 500.00 weekly I would be surprized. He has the same people daily go to his business.... But none of these people are buying tires. they cant possibly need tires two and three times a day and night. So yes I have wondered for years what actually is going on over there? I also hear that his Brothers and Sisters are actually in control of this Business? im not sure but that has always been the word on the streets. So yes as a legetament business owner on Auburn St. Id like to really like to know what is going on. thank you concerned citizen and business owner....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Rockford Mar '17 Holly 9
unique license plate Help Mar '17 Fascism befalls us 3
Donald Trump for President Mar '17 Fascism befalls us 3
News 'Famously Delicious' Beefaroo celebrates 50 years Mar '17 Cookie Queen 1
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) Mar '17 Supporter 10
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Mar '17 barb 68
Panhandlers & Crackheads (Dec '07) Mar '17 Mike 6

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages