Rockford Police May Be Getting Severa...

Rockford Police May Be Getting Several New Squad Cars

There are 2 comments on the WIFR story from Jun 13, 2011, titled Rockford Police May Be Getting Several New Squad Cars. In it, WIFR reports that:

Rockford Police Department may not have to wait much longer when it comes to replacing aging squad cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIFR.

annon

Rockford, IL

#1 Jun 13, 2011
Another waste of taxpayer dollars. Drive downtown sometime, there are plenty of perfectly good police cars sitting there. Theyre not that old anyway. When families have to cut back and fix their old cars and pinch pennies I think the city should too. At least until the economy gets better.

Since: Jun 09

DeKalb, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Some police departments rotate the police cars so as to cut down on wear and tear. I have no idea what shifts the police work, but I suspect that the cars sitting outside had been used on a previous shift, or will be used later in the day. Just an observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockford Is For Losers It Is Where They End Up 6 hr Old Timer 1
How to expose civil rights violations by Winneb... (Sep '14) 6 hr Old Timer 6
missing: antonio latrell little Jun 30 evans 5
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Jun 26 Kroenite 1,655
Review: Chocolate Pattie Boutique Jun 21 chocolatepattie 1
News Best Restaurants to Take a Date to in Rockford,... (Aug '10) Jun 18 Shazbotbaru 3
Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07) Jun 5 Fadumo 1,207
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages