Do you approve of Larry Morrissey as Mayor?

Posted in the Rockford Forum

pjds

Rockford, IL

#1 Jun 28, 2012
He is too afraid to stand up for the people and do something about the crime. He needs to be Politically Correct to the point he lets the criminals run the city.
Susie

Rockford, IL

#2 Jul 11, 2012
I like him. I see his job as one of the most difficult in the city. He needs to look at so many aspects of how to move this city forward and that is difficult when you have police, fire, city workers who love to complain and don't even live or committ to this town.
jazzy

Rockford, IL

#3 Jun 12, 2013
pjds wrote:
He is too afraid to stand up for the people and do something about the crime. He needs to be Politically Correct to the point he lets the criminals run the city.
i agree, rockford is not run by a mayor. its run by criminals. my block does not care if the cops see them with guns and pot. they walk down the street with both on them. the cops got fancy new cars and people pay a lot of taxs and yet why are the roads so crappy? who needs a roundabout when the roads to get to it have holes in it. he needs to put the money where it should go.
jazzy

Rockford, IL

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Susie wrote:
I like him. I see his job as one of the most difficult in the city. He needs to look at so many aspects of how to move this city forward and that is difficult when you have police, fire, city workers who love to complain and don't even live or committ to this town.
i have to disagree with u!! i know people who work fir the city and they dont complain. even when all there money goes to the cops and fire department. hell they spend more time working for the city then living there lives. i know some that have worked for the city 6+ years. so u cant say city workers dont commit. u can say some but nit all.
fred

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
he's a crook just the rest !! what has he done for this city, O'ya he turned off the lights I forgot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 9 hr nOgOd 1,235
Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07) 23 hr Fadumo 1,205
Elmwood Park inspector charged with felony misc... (Jun '11) Dec 15 Three years later 13
Byron postal worker convicted of fraud (Oct '06) Dec 11 byron resident 43
Too Many Gambling Machines? (Mar '14) Dec 7 Jummon 3
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Dec 1 Brad 41
Debate: Gay Marriage - Rockford, IL (Jul '10) Nov 20 Person Person 71
Rockford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss