Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51765 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

just saying

Bolingbrook, IL

#45128 Nov 20, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals.... Talkin" loud and sayin" nothin".... As usual.
So you can not refute what I say... so you make ad hominem attack... childish.. but predictable

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#45130 Nov 20, 2013
beers wrote:
Enjoy your "victory". Ours is right around the corner.
You consider denying people equal protection under the law a victory?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#45131 Nov 20, 2013
Truth Doctor wrote:
I can hardly wait until the gays win their next victory. That is when public schools will be teaching young students why the gay life style is the only one for them. I am sure teaching sex acts will not be far behind.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#45132 Nov 20, 2013
Truth Doctor wrote:
I can hardly wait until the gays win their next victory. That is when public schools will be teaching young students why the gay life style is the only one for them. I am sure teaching sex acts will not be far behind.
You mean just like how we taught that inter-racial marriage was the bees-knees years ago?

Christ on a cracker, but you're a drama queen.

Doofus.
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45133 Nov 20, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can not refute what I say... so you make ad hominem attack... childish.. but predictable
Please cut our psychotic Scotty a big break! He seems to believe that the Earth is only 6 thousand years old! LoL,I mean that about explains it to a tee! Poor little guy,he seems to be living on fantasy island! De plane,de plane,de plane!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45134 Nov 20, 2013
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45135 Nov 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the gay lobbyists are hard at work attempting to attack any message that does not agree with their trendy views.
Accept in their case they happen to have that pesky little document the Constitution to back them up oh great clueless one! Damn that Constitution and the 14th amendment! Damn! LOL
just promoting

Kewanee, IL

#45136 Nov 20, 2013

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#45137 Nov 20, 2013
Scott

United States

#45138 Nov 20, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
called seperation of church and state... look it up
That's exactly my point. Pushin" GOD out and lettin' SATAN in.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45139 Nov 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly my point. Pushin" GOD out and lettin' SATAN in.......
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That's our nice little psycho boy! How long have you lived on fantasy island anyway? Didn't you know,it was GaGaGod who gave us the Constitution! H it seems he doesn't like you very much for all the hate you put out there! "Judge NOT lest YE be JUDGED" Seek professional help before you hurt yourself or some other innocent person! Whacka doodle do!
Scott

United States

#45140 Nov 21, 2013
Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That's our nice little psycho boy! How long have you lived on fantasy island anyway? Didn't you know,it was GaGaGod who gave us the Constitution! H it seems he doesn't like you very much for all the hate you put out there! "Judge NOT lest YE be JUDGED" Seek professional help before you hurt yourself or some other innocent person! Whacka doodle do!
You need to learn the BIBLE before you can quote it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45141 Nov 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry psycho boy,I prefer Non-fiction to Fiction! LOL,But thanks anyway you bat shyte crazy bigot boy! Seek a good shrink and partake in a couple decades of therapy! Coo,coo,coo,coo! 6 thousand huh? LOLOLOLOL
Scott

United States

#45143 Nov 21, 2013
Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry psycho boy,I prefer Non-fiction to Fiction! LOL,But thanks anyway you bat shyte crazy bigot boy! Seek a good shrink and partake in a couple decades of therapy! Coo,coo,coo,coo! 6 thousand huh? LOLOLOLOL
Typical brainwashed hatin' liberal.
Maybe Bill

Livermore, CA

#45144 Nov 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical brainwashed hatin' liberal.
Typical brainwashed sheeple fundie psycho hater! Who believes the world is only 6 thousand years old,which just shows what a whack job delusional fool you are! Brahahahahaha!!!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#45145 Nov 21, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott, the Bible has no relevance to SSM in Illinois.

Further, many of us HAVE studied the Bible for years and years and our perspective happens to differ greatly from yours.

You use your Bible as a weapon. It was never intended to be a book for beating others over the head.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45146 Nov 21, 2013
Silly Billy.
Maybe Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical brainwashed sheeple fundie psycho hater! Who believes the world is only 6 thousand years old,which just shows what a whack job delusional fool you are! Brahahahahaha!!!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#45147 Nov 21, 2013
You are dumber than the day is long.
And it's going to be a very long day.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, many of us HAVE studied the Bible for years and years and our perspective happens to differ greatly from yours.
You use your Bible as a weapon. It was never intended to be a book for beating others over the head.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#45148 Nov 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Oh my gosh. More criticism of studies that equate SS couples with other default families. I'm shocked!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#45149 Nov 21, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
GODS word has everything to do with it. The plan simple fact is that GOD says its wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 2 hr nOgOd 1,619
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) Wed that guy by himself 59
Inquiry's May 19 Shazbotbaru 1
Harkness (Dec '12) May 14 UrDaddy 14
Review: Edgebrook Eye Care - Jaime L King OD (Feb '10) May 6 johnternue8 3
Amanda Craig Rockford illinois May 3 Boss 2
Amanda craig May 3 Tim 3
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]