Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
beers

United States

#42078 Sep 19, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>The demise of phony Christians like you will bring about peace.
phony - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

Christian - a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination

I am truly the second, hardly the first.

so justice will be enraged against sin when it tries to make itself beautiful, and will accuse it to its face since he who defends will come, hunting up sins on the earth.(2 Esdras 16:51 CEB)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rear end

Wilmington, IL

#42080 Sep 19, 2013
Tear me up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42081 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 33:18-23 (NASB)
18 Then Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!"
19 And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion."
20 But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
21 Then the LORD said, "Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock;
22 and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.
23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen."
Note;
-Seeing God was a life-threatening danger.
-God used three forms of protection for the radiation;
Behind a rock
Shielded with His hand
Only allowed a partial view (back)
Exodus 34:29-35 (NASB)
29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him.
30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
31 Then Moses called to them, and Aaron and all the rulers in the congregation returned to him; and Moses spoke to them.
32 Afterward all the sons of Israel came near, and he commanded them to do everything that the LORD had spoken to him on Mount Sinai.
33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he put a veil over his face.
34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded,
35 the sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
Note; The effect of radiation.
Please explain how a accurate description of radiation's danger, affect and protection appeared in a story about a Alien visiting humans in a fiction book written by numerous authors, distorted by time and translation occurred.
Smile.
I'm smiling too! That's hilarious. An accurate description of radiation's danger, affect, and protection? LMAO It never ceases to amaze me how people can find ways to interpret scripture in so many different ways, according to their needs. So "God" is - or at least was - radioactive and Moses' shining face proves it. Wow. Who knew. Keep it coming, KiMare! Great stuff!

“"Not all who wander are lost."”

Since: Mar 10

freshroast666@gmail.com

#42082 Sep 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I made well known statement of evolutionary science that you cannot rebut. Nothing about religion. Yet you labeled by response as religious based.
Calling a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half 'marriage' is a counterfeit relationship, and an extremely poor one at that.
Well known? Who are you quoting when you refer to this statement of evolutionary science? It's hard to rebut - or even try - statements that don't make sense. Mutually sterile I'll give you, with regard to a same-sex relationship. What is it though that make the relationship between two people of the same gender pointless? Explain how it can be considered counterfeit.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#42083 Sep 20, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm smiling too! That's hilarious. An accurate description of radiation's danger, affect, and protection? LMAO It never ceases to amaze me how people can find ways to interpret scripture in so many different ways, according to their needs. So "God" is - or at least was - radioactive and Moses' shining face proves it. Wow. Who knew. Keep it coming, KiMare! Great stuff!
Can't explain it, so you scoff. Kind of embarrassing isn't it.

And it was so easy.

Oh, and the Alien predicted this lost nomadic tribe would become a great nation if they followed those laws you called stupid.

Who would have thought the hallucinations Moses had from being oxygen deprived high on a mountain would become true!

Here's another one, did you know that more soldiers died in the Civil War from infection than from bullets? Too bad they didn't follow the Jewish law to wash wounds in clean running water!

Want more to make you smile?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#42084 Sep 20, 2013
MirthMenace wrote:
<quoted text>Well known? Who are you quoting when you refer to this statement of evolutionary science? It's hard to rebut - or even try - statements that don't make sense. Mutually sterile I'll give you, with regard to a same-sex relationship. What is it though that make the relationship between two people of the same gender pointless? Explain how it can be considered counterfeit.
The whole point of mating behavior is procreation. It is pointless for duplicate genders to engage in mating behavior.

Wife just showed me a picture of two lesbian former co-workers. One had the bride's dress, the butch a tux.

That would be a counterfeit bride and groom attempting an impostor marriage. Was anyone fooled but you?

Snicker.
The Pope

Saint Louis, MO

#42085 Sep 20, 2013
My you godless agendists will give a Catholics a break now?'
Mouth full

Wilmington, IL

#42086 Sep 20, 2013
Smiling and mouth is full of a wad.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42087 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do a little research before you make stupid statements like that.
I did a quick search, and this was the first thing that came up;
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...
I'd also suggest you do some reading about human mating behavior.
I came on here to understand the issue. You might try that too...
Mating behavior IS NOT THE SAME THING AS MARRIAGE, you moron.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42088 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil, get your head out of your ass.
That is a perfect depiction of radiation and it's danger.
One of the atheist talking points is mocking the law restricting eating shell fish.
Did you know that at this time, 20% of seafood eaten is shellfish.
And that 80% of seafood poisoning is because of shellfish?
How did that law and countless others like it end up in an ancient fiction book?
At this point, all you have done is rudely scoff while exposing yourself as an ignorant arrogant ass. Maybe you don't know as much as you think you do???
And all I am is a near senile old jack ass.
Smile.
Yep, you are senile alright. You cannot even tell when you write something SO STUPID it would make children laugh at you. Your Buybull is an anthology of Jewish folklore. NONE OF IT HAPPENED, bozo. The same book you think is so prescient also said the sun and the moon stopped in the sky for about a day. If that were true, none of us would be here.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42089 Sep 20, 2013
beers wrote:
<quoted text>
phony - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives
Christian - a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination
I am truly the second, hardly the first.
so justice will be enraged against sin when it tries to make itself beautiful, and will accuse it to its face since he who defends will come, hunting up sins on the earth.(2 Esdras 16:51 CEB)
Yeah, right.... you RADIATE Christ-like love.....
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42090 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't explain it, so you scoff. Kind of embarrassing isn't it.
And it was so easy.
Oh, and the Alien predicted this lost nomadic tribe would become a great nation if they followed those laws you called stupid.
Who would have thought the hallucinations Moses had from being oxygen deprived high on a mountain would become true!
Here's another one, did you know that more soldiers died in the Civil War from infection than from bullets? Too bad they didn't follow the Jewish law to wash wounds in clean running water!
Want more to make you smile?
Smirk.
You make the most inane comments available on Topix. Really. There aren't words to describe the depth of stupidity this post reveals.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42091 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point of mating behavior is procreation. It is pointless for duplicate genders to engage in mating behavior.
Wife just showed me a picture of two lesbian former co-workers. One had the bride's dress, the butch a tux.
That would be a counterfeit bride and groom attempting an impostor marriage. Was anyone fooled but you?
Snicker.
How many different flavors of DUMBASS are you drinking today? Do you really think anybody is buying your 'mating behavior' horseshit? We're all laughing at you. Pointless?????? You think sex is pointless?????????

If a wedding picture upsets you THAT much, you have bigger problems.... limited intellect and xenophobia notwithstanding.

Location hidden

#42092 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Mating behavior IS NOT THE SAME THING AS MARRIAGE, you moron.
Didn't say it was.

I said marriage is a constraint on mating behavior.

Idiot.

Again .

Smile

Location hidden

#42093 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are senile alright. You cannot even tell when you write something SO STUPID it would make children laugh at you. Your Buybull is an anthology of Jewish folklore. NONE OF IT HAPPENED, bozo. The same book you think is so prescient also said the sun and the moon stopped in the sky for about a day. If that were true, none of us would be here.
Anyone can scoff at what they don't understand.

You are ignoring what you do understand, and your anger is a poor cover for fear.

Address my questions with an explanation, or admit you have no answer.

By the way. You don't speak for anybody but yourself.

Smile.
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#42094 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say it was.
I said marriage is a constraint on mating behavior.
Idiot.
Again .
Smile
And I said marriage was first about money and property.
Idiot.
Again.
Smile.

None of your feeble-minded attempts at semantics games changes reality. Gay couples are getting LEGALLY married every day, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Ignoring reality does nothing to change it.

Location hidden

#42095 Sep 20, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said marriage was first about money and property.
Idiot.
Again.
Smile.
None of your feeble-minded attempts at semantics games changes reality. Gay couples are getting LEGALLY married every day, and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Ignoring reality does nothing to change it.
You are confusing the rare political use of marriage with the natural and far more common attraction of love.

SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No law can ever change that reality.

Location hidden

#42096 Sep 20, 2013
Neil, you just got your ass kicked with your head stuck up there.
Want more?
Mother Superior

Saint Louis, MO

#42097 Sep 20, 2013
AGENDABRITE: Keep brushing them pearly whites!
Lot's of gnashing ahead!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#42098 Sep 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole point of mating behavior is procreation.
You should probably get a divorce, given that your marriage is now a sterile plural marriage. If you can't breed babies, you're not pleasing in God's eyes.

Too bad you'll never be in a real marriage, like mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 4 hr nOgOd 1,213
Elmwood Park inspector charged with felony misc... (Jun '11) Dec 15 Three years later 13
Byron postal worker convicted of fraud (Oct '06) Dec 11 byron resident 43
Too Many Gambling Machines? (Mar '14) Dec 7 Jummon 3
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Dec 1 Brad 41
Debate: Gay Marriage - Rockford, IL (Jul '10) Nov 20 Person Person 71
Ray Bernero Nov 20 george 17
Rockford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockford