Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,843

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38440 Apr 11, 2013
It is unhealthy to have no comprehension of reality.
You Think wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unhealthy for a 400 pound, African American woman to get on her and troll people know as the screen name bobby.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38441 Apr 11, 2013
Will someone push in my brown eye ?
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

#38443 Apr 11, 2013
CDC wrote:
It is unhealthy to have no comprehension of reality.
<quoted text>
Reality is that "bobby" is a large African American woman. CDC is probably ol big axx "bobby" posting under another screen name! Get a life nutter! Nutter=Crazy
Get Over It

Rolla, MO

#38444 Apr 11, 2013
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>Eric Cartman from South Park says,'Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcihaal.
'"whateva whateva i do what i want. I roll with 12 gangs"'
'I do drugs and I smoke squares! Whatever! I do what I want!'
'"I ain't ever had to work a day in my life and my parents provide me with everything I need. But ain't no one gonna tell me I can't , abuse drugs and talk to my parents like they is dogs. Whatever, I do what I want!"'
Get a life you lame axx we do what we want on Topix!
Now all you snitches can call the cops and say Oooooooooo.....there is a big gang member on Topix! OMG, it is Al Capone himself call the gang task force, call the metro east drug axx force, call ghost busters, call ,call ,call!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#38445 Apr 11, 2013
OK then....let's dance.
Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is that "bobby" is a large African American woman. CDC is probably ol big axx "bobby" posting under another screen name! Get a life nutter! Nutter=Crazy
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38446 Apr 11, 2013
centralia wrote:
Will someone push in my brown eye ?
Why bother with your "brown eye" crater face, when you have a big ol cooze where your wang should be? Read a book you illiterate SOB and step up your vocab because I know who you are and I know you read and write on a first grade level! How is that GED (AKA JED) from prison working out for you?
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38447 Apr 11, 2013
go for it wrote:
<quoted text>
Hury...drink as much as you can as fast as you can and maybe you won't be here tomorrow!!!
Omg, I have an entourage of haters! I luv u 2! Now, go jump off a bridge because you are taking up good oxygen the rest of us need!
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38448 Apr 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, troll.
you speak about 'shutting' something, yet fail to point out what that something is.
seems counter-intuitive, as well as counter-productive.

intelligence can't work without focus or aim.
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38449 Apr 11, 2013
To You think. Oh my sailor, you sound very yum yum. I'm now wet. :)

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#38450 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
you speak about 'shutting' something, yet fail to point out what that something is.
so, when are you going to start working on that focus or aim?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#38451 Apr 11, 2013
for those of you who claim that we have equality:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/gay-...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38452 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the king of rambling nonsense and you wish to lecture others on focus and aim?

LOL
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38453 Apr 11, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>so, when are you going to start working on that focus or aim?
i don't know what 'that' you are speaking of.
i also don't know if 'what' is literal or missing math characters.
i don't know if you are talking about focus & aim of my own, or comprised of the diversity stemming from nothing & complete lack of information to embody a statement other than response & reaction to repeated petty hate crimes observed here on the forum.

simply because i want something or am with a goal in sight, that doesn't mean the other half of the equation supports.
it also doesn't mean i've got peers to support my goals.

simply because the industry or hobby exists, it does not imply said industry or hobby is maintained with intellectual hobbyists or management with solutions and|or key insight to help others progress as well as succeed.

somewhat like the housing industry,
simply because you need a place to live doesn't necessitate affordability.
i see a lot of houses (condos apartments too) with a monthly rent larger than what most people bring home in a month.

it appears to me like greed has the overwhelming fame to insight all three aspects of money, power, and fame.
bobby

Kankakee, IL

#38454 Apr 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the king of rambling nonsense and you wish to lecture others on focus and aim?
LOL
what less than a paragraph response is considered a lecture by anyone other than the lazy?

what fears me most is the fact of intellectual greed trying to obtain something.
my view, my consciousness, my outlook, as well as my character as a whole is mine .. what or how do you think you will embody such things while fighting, whining, protesting?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#38455 Apr 11, 2013
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
what less than a paragraph response is considered a lecture by anyone other than the lazy?
what fears me most is the fact of intellectual greed trying to obtain something.
my view, my consciousness, my outlook, as well as my character as a whole is mine .. what or how do you think you will embody such things while fighting, whining, protesting?
"What fears me most"?

Trolls like you are so sad...
Dipshatz

Herrin, IL

#38456 Apr 11, 2013
Who cares? I have dated straight woman. Ones that have never been with men. We meet and we find ea other attractive. It does happen. I believe in love. Period!
centralia

Mount Vernon, IL

#38457 Apr 11, 2013
To. You Think. Do You Have 8 Inch's Sailor ?
Grannygaga

Eldorado, IL

#38458 Apr 11, 2013
AMEN!!!

I am a senior citizen having worked with "Gays", and became VERY close friends with a number of them, and THEY too deserve "Rights". They ARE NOT! a threat to others. "This GOD" created sexual orientation is present in animals also. If you think not, PLEASE Really educate yourself and leave religion out of it!!! No one on this forum has the right to "Judge". Remember "JUDGE NOT! LEST YE BE JUDGED"
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
You Think

Rolla, MO

#38459 Apr 11, 2013
centralia wrote:
To. You Think. Do You Have 8 Inch's Sailor ?
WTH does that have to do with any thing on here and I am not a sailor. For God's sake grow the heck up!
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#38460 Apr 11, 2013
These Queers are so Heterophobic! Marriage is a union between ONE man and ONE woman. Get over it, get some help for you disorder and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 hr Weneedchange 154
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Beth Wagner-Dickerson Wed Curious 1
How do I get out of Rockford Illinois? (Nov '13) Wed jim 10
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Tue nOgOd 816
How to expose civil rights violations by Winneb... Sep 9 Overseer of the weak 5
•••
•••
Rockford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rockford Jobs

•••