Police: Rockford man provided heroin that killed nephew

Full story: Northwest Herald

HARVARD – A Rockford man is in police custody as a result of a four-month investigation into the alleged heroin sale that killed the man's nephew.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2013
john doe

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2009
TYSHA THOMAS KILLED THIS MAN
the 3 jane does

Anchorage, AK

#3 Nov 7, 2010
john doe wrote:
TYSHA THOMAS KILLED THIS MAN
I totally believe this. My friend and I accidently ran into the news article about the overdose. If this is the Tysha Thomas we know from Alaska many of us can tell you what a horrible piece of s**t she is. Shes been into crime and drugs for years. She drags down everyone she gets involved with. It always seems though that whenever shes involved in any thefts, forgery drugs etc.... everyone else seems to get arrested and jailed except for her and shes always the main culpret. Now why do you think that is hmmmmm ???? All we can say up here is that were glad the people of Alaska are save from her as long as shes down there.
jane doe

Wausau, WI

#4 Apr 29, 2011
This is the same Tysha Thomas and she is back in alaska because she has warrants in illinois
Tysja Thomas Phillips

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Look here stupid f**k if u look at the facts the reason the "warrant" was never acted on is because it was Bogus lie without proof from a jelouse idiot like yourselfs..... So keep on keeping on and i will pray for u and yours so maybe one day ull be allowed forgivness for all ur uglyness.
Samantha Minney

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 22, 2012
Ok now really..... U guys think u know it all. Yea Tysha may have done some bad stuff in the past but who hasnt but for any of u to say that she did something so terrible, really r u god??? U wasnt there and dont know s**t. She is one of the most caring women ive ever had the pleasure to meet. And her son Kendrick JR looks just like his dad and is loved very much. And everyday she has to live knowing that someone took away the love of her life. The only difference is she knows god knows the truth and come judgement day she will up pass all of u and be welcomed in those golden gates where Kendrick will be waiting with open arms. Oh and BTW.... U all can talk crap but are all to scared to post ur real names hmmm
Victim

Anchorage, AK

#7 Dec 16, 2012
I know who Tysha is. I know Tysha is always playing the victim and she comes off as this poor woman who is always misjudged. She gets people feeling sorry for her. She comes off as your friend for awhile but then you finally start to see what everyone else has warned you about. Everyone is intitled to their opinion but I would guess that you haven't known Ms Thomas Phillips very long. Those of us who have known her for years will never agree with you. Many have been hurt. Nobody but Tysha and god knows if she's guilty or not so I cannot say one way or another and neither can you. Don't judge these people for their feelings because you don't know what went on with Tysha and them. I know you are a new friend of hers because I have known her for years and don't know you. She very well could have changed into this caring person that you see now but just be carful. When bad people change into good they usually try to make amends with the people they have wronged in the past. Just don't judge these other people too quickly for their hurt and anger.
Samantha Minney

Hollywood, FL

#8 Sep 17, 2013
Victim wrote:
I know who Tysha is. I know Tysha is always playing the victim and she comes off as this poor woman who is always misjudged. She gets people feeling sorry for her. She comes off as your friend for awhile but then you finally start to see what everyone else has warned you about. Everyone is intitled to their opinion but I would guess that you haven't known Ms Thomas Phillips very long. Those of us who have known her for years will never agree with you. Many have been hurt. Nobody but Tysha and god knows if she's guilty or not so I cannot say one way or another and neither can you. Don't judge these people for their feelings because you don't know what went on with Tysha and them. I know you are a new friend of hers because I have known her for years and don't know you. She very well could have changed into this caring person that you see now but just be carful. When bad people change into good they usually try to make amends with the people they have wronged in the past. Just don't judge these other people too quickly for their hurt and anger.
actually, I have known Tysha for years and she is the most caring woman I know. Some friend you claim to be. Its sad that there are backstabbing people out there like you which claim to be someones friend but all along your sitting there hating on this woman. I hope Tysha figures you out. Maybe Tysha is the victim here. People like you prove it.
Samantha Minney

Hollywood, FL

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Samantha Minney wrote:
<quoted text>actually, I have known Tysha for years and she is the most caring woman I know. Some friend you claim to be. Its sad that there are backstabbing people out there like you which claim to be someones friend but all along your sitting there hating on this woman. I hope Tysha figures you out. Maybe Tysha is the victim here. People like you prove it.
Tysha woulddo anything in the world to help someone out. She will get through all of this and be a stonger woman, mother, friend and a stronger God loving sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 17 hr nOgOd 693
Police: Suspect Tried To Strangle Woman (Mar '08) Wed Confused 167
Internet Providers -- who is good / who is not Wed comcast sux 1
Mike Brown. and the New York Times. Tue lineworker 1
Szeszol named River Grove Library trustee (Mar '10) Aug 25 Sandy 838
•••
•••
Rockford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••