" f.u." to rockford memorial hospital

" f.u." to rockford memorial hospital

Posted in the Rockford Forum

Since: Sep 09

I walk among the losers now

#1 Mar 11, 2011
I don't usually take much issue with any place or person (few exceptions) but I have to put out a big "FUCK YOU!!" to Rockford Memorial Hospital in Rockford, IL.
8 Years ago my wifeís niece had a beautiful baby girl, born in that craptastic hospital but all was not well.
1st: During a routine checkup while pregnant an x-ray tech takes (the mom) into the x-ray room, wife's niece informs her that she is pregnant but is told it wonít matter.
2nd: The baby is born at 5 1/2 months and barely survives.
3rd: The nurse helping deliver, when pulling the baby out, squeezes the babyís temple. Baby is completely blind in that eye.
4th: the baby (8 yr old now) has this list of problems that we all believe is because of the hospitalís neglect.
Blind in one eye
Down syndrome
Cerebral palsy
Epilepsy
Canít walk
Canít talk (not a complete vegetable though)
The baby's pediatrician admits the cause of these was the hospitals neglect.
My wifes niece tried to sue for obvious reasons but instead of Rockford Memorial doing the right thing and at least admitting wrong, apologizing and taking responsibility, they turned it on the mother saying it was her fault because she is is small and it would have happened no matter what. She is 5ft 5in and was little over 100 lbs at the time.
SO FUCK YOU ROCKFORD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL!!!
hmm

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 11, 2011
I agree. What a shithole.
U R What U Eat

Rockford, IL

#3 Mar 21, 2011
correlation is not causation.
Jerry J

Rockford, IL

#4 Mar 21, 2011
Did you think about aborting the child? Maybe a condom would have been money well spent.

Since: Sep 09

I walk among the losers now

#5 Apr 18, 2011
Jerry J wrote:
Did you think about aborting the child? Maybe a condom would have been money well spent.
I'm sure your parents had the same feelings after you were born.
just facts

Rockford, IL

#6 Apr 23, 2011
your girl/wife friend was probably doing a lot of drugs OTC/Illicit and ate a shitty TV-dinner/fast food diet, coupled with your bad genes. Next time practice planned parenting you slave of the system.

A c-section may have helped too, although forceps are just fine.
just facts

Rockford, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2011
i stand corrected i mean your nieces husbands bad genes, i guess that's what i get for speed reading.

feed that skeleton next time, this is America not south Africa.
Jerry J

Rockford, IL

#8 May 3, 2011
curzon_dax wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your parents had the same feelings after you were born.
Abortion sounds right. Who would want a retarded child? You would have been better off masturbating that evening.
Molestation Station

Rockford, IL

#9 May 4, 2011
I believe that Jerry J suffered sexual abuse as a child, which is why he makes cruel comments about children. Maybe thats what your daddy told you when he molested you? Did he call you retarded when he was touching you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harkness (Dec '12) Mon chuck 17
News Prosser teacher charged in sexual assault of teen (Mar '07) Aug 30 E Pina 16
Rockford Is For Losers It Is Where They End Up Aug 29 nOgOd 3
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Aug 29 nOgOd 1,689
Roy c. Johnson..R.I.P. Aug 22 shazbotbaru0 2
News Murder charges filed in case of missing Bartlet... Aug 21 Bponch1234 1
Quail Eggs Aug 15 ZHJS 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages