Apria Healthcare eliminating 90 Rockf...

Apria Healthcare eliminating 90 Rockford-area jobs

There are 23 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 15, 2009, titled Apria Healthcare eliminating 90 Rockford-area jobs. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Apria Healthcare Group Inc. says it will eliminate 90 jobs at a suburban Rockford billing office as part of an effort to offset federal cuts in Medicare reimbursement rates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A senior moment

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Mar 26, 2011
Well, here it is March 25, 2011 and I haven't seen an Apria truck in 2 years and I live in a capital city in a senior's community. I fairly regularly see your competitors everywhere. Someone should have told those masterminds that seniors loathe to get Indians or any other foreigner on the line. Most of them we cannot understand and then they can't help with anything. So why should we struggle to get our questions asked or struggle to translate their English when it's much easier to call one of your conpetitors. Which seems to be what's happening now. Way to go masterminds, you managed to take out a hunk of your client base.Gotta go-Lincare is here.
Susan

Fountain, CO

#23 Mar 24, 2014
Apria was told my mother has no citizenship, no income, nothing! They were told this this before the equipment came out, well they decided to use our income to decide if she get free oxygen or reduced. Since they took our income into account because they say she is part of the house hold even though our son who is on disability is considered his own house hold even though he live with us to but she is part of the house hold to them. They reduced the cost but hello.......she has no income, nothing. Even though they said when she gets some income they will take small payment and they found a way to get a extra months cost in there. To top it off now a guy from India who says his name is Roy.....really is calling and I found out that Apria moved billing and collections to India causing loss of Jobs here. Now we talked to a local rep. in the united states and she thinks it is rude that we think it is wrong for us to say that Apria took jobs from Americans and gave it to India. They caused this mess and has the nerve to ask us if we are going to pay her bill.....I asked if she is going to pay the national debt. The person who set up home oxygen should get fired, she was told ahead of time that it could not be paid, the person who made arrangements for a reduced payment should be fired because they are not sticking by the agreement. Apria sucks!!!
HAHA

United States

#24 Sep 14, 2016
Apria healthcare is a big joke! the sales reps are all foreigners who can't speak English. They also can't read the paperwork that is sent in. Big Joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Lisa Fabiano (May '17) 10 hr unfair judge 7
News Fact or fiction? (Jun '07) Feb 21 Fact 7
I love potatoes Feb 20 french fried tate... 2
UFO sighting on Spring Feild Road by lowe Distr... Feb 20 Take me to your L... 2
I Love Rockford (Dec '16) Feb 20 Rock bottom of my... 10
Kennedy Assistant Principal Brenda (Reynolds) D... Feb 18 Saddened by this 2
... Feb 15 Poda 1

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages