Mike Argento: Tea party wants to dest...

Mike Argento: Tea party wants to destroy our schools

There are 105 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 1, 2011, titled Mike Argento: Tea party wants to destroy our schools. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

After the town of Ben Tre was shelled into the Stone Age in February 1968, an unnamed U.S. Army officer told reporters, "It became necessary to destroy the town to save it." Of course, that makes no sense - nothing associated with our adventure in Vietnam made any sense - but it doesn't stop some people from using it as a guiding principle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tom

Etters, PA

#107 May 23, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text> WTF???? Here is frank translation into English as close as possible. Enjoy it: "..To the great educators of Great USA nation...this is vn forum, a popular as out-door market meeting of Vietnamese bums, homeless pp, criminals who are on the run from the LAW, also long-term welfare recipients. Please, hit the button "DISAPPEAR" and go to other areas..for fun. You guys are fking BS about educational systems also methods but yourselves are not better than BUMS. So Please STFU, the world would be really appreciated!...I LOVE YOUR BIGTITS MAMA, THOUGH." Aahahhahahahahahaha!
Oh, I understand now...wait a minute, no I don't. Forget it.
Cua

Montréal, Canada

#108 May 23, 2011
Sometimes a thread is posted in more than one forum. Which forum are you in?
Old Timer

Lenhartsville, PA

#109 May 23, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I understand now...wait a minute, no I don't. Forget it.
I agree. You can still but down words that are English it it is still gibberish.
yumbalaya

Montréal, Canada

#110 May 28, 2011
testing .. testing
yumbalaya

Montréal, Canada

#111 May 28, 2011
hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Sat nOgOd 1,764
Marty gilbert Aug 20 Wow 5
Review: To the nines grooming salon (Sep '11) Aug 11 menge family 9
Ex CIA Evan McMullin takes on Trump, Hillary Aug 10 never 2 late 1
News Residents across Illinois organize for railroad... Aug 8 Gezzzzz 3
Simon Peter Nelson - 1978 Murders - Up for Paro... (May '08) Aug 6 Big John 90
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) Jul '16 Antigang 61

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages