truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4834 Jan 16, 2013
No facts on those figures, but just from what you see on the news and read in the paper.
They could be more or slightly less. But not to much less.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4835 Jan 16, 2013
Truth is it's mainly kids killing kids.
They don't understand the value of life, to their family or themselves till it's to late.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4836 Jan 16, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to check that out also. Thats not true. They didn't raise your pay roll tax. It reverted back to what it was before it went on vacation. Which was 6.2 %. So it's not really a tax increase.
Just like rebates or items on sale. when they go off sale they return to regular price. By the way it was on your S.S. so you will get it back some day.
you are probably the fruit cake here(in every sense of the word) an increase in social security payments are still an increase just like a tax increase is still a tax increase. Keep repeating the liberal spin! There is absolutely no guarantee that social security will be around by the time I retire, retard! I am sick if being nickeled and dimed by every form of government. I have paid into social security but have already written it off! Furthermore, Romney was right because Chrysler CEO and obamy both said there weren't going to build any jeeps in China. Get your lies straight!
McGraw

West Frankfort, IL

#4837 Jan 16, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> you are probably the fruit cake here(in every sense of the word) an increase in social security payments are still an increase just like a tax increase is still a tax increase. Keep repeating the liberal spin! There is absolutely no guarantee that social security will be around by the time I retire, retard! I am sick if being nickeled and dimed by every form of government. I have paid into social security but have already written it off! Furthermore, Romney was right because Chrysler CEO and obamy both said there weren't going to build any jeeps in China. Get your lies straight!
You should move to Kazakhstan. The personal tax rate is only 10%. Of course, even there you will still be considered a moron.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4838 Jan 16, 2013
McGraw wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to Kazakhstan. The personal tax rate is only 10%. Of course, even there you will still be considered a moron.
Oh, I get it now, in order to be considered intelligent, you have to agree to be raped in taxes! Real intelligent, dick head! What's wrong buddy, need government to support you because you were lazy all of your life! More dead weight, why not climb aboard the welfare wagon!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4839 Jan 16, 2013
truth is wrote:
Truth is it's mainly kids killing kids.
They don't understand the value of life, to their family or themselves till it's to late.
Just keep rambling buddy! Obama is plotting right now a method to take your gun! What do you care, you voted for this!
McGraw

West Frankfort, IL

#4840 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I get it now, in order to be considered intelligent, you have to agree to be raped in taxes! Real intelligent, dick head!!
I never said that. Taxes don't have anything to do with you being a moron. I've read your posts. That's why I consider you a moron. Glad I could clear that up for you.
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4842 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> you are probably the fruit cake here(in every sense of the word) an increase in social security payments are still an increase just like a tax increase is still a tax increase. Keep repeating the liberal spin! There is absolutely no guarantee that social security will be around by the time I retire, retard! I am sick if being nickeled and dimed by every form of government. I have paid into social security but have already written it off! Furthermore, Romney was right because Chrysler CEO and obamy both said there weren't going to build any jeeps in China. Get your lies straight!
You really should seek some kind of mental help. I think you really need it.
There is no spin to this, s.s. tax didn't go up because of increase.
It went back to what it was before they lowered it. Big difference.
Like I said and you can't understand, when the sale goes off the price goes back up. Thats what happened!!!!!!
Also S.S. will be around for ever. Don't kid yourelf. If they stop S.S. and medicare. This country will come to a total stop and you will see a worse condition than they ever had in the depression.
God only knows what will follow that. I sure don't want to be here if it happens.
I too, am tired of being taxed to death for everything.
What you going to due at this point in time?
Yes, Romney did say jeep was moving to china. They are building a plant in china. Agree.
The way he implied it was closing the plant in Ohio and other places in the U.S.A. Which made him into a liar. They knew this and was grabbing at straws (his people).

People like you that need mental heath help, are the type that when they get desperate. Start calling people names. You have no clue who I am. You have no clue to my back ground. You have no clue to my net worth. You have no clue to my education. Yet you call me a liar and retard. The more you ramble on with name calling tells your problem.

Seek help and soon!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4843 Jan 17, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>You really should seek some kind of mental help. I think you really need it.
There is no spin to this, s.s. tax didn't go up because of increase.
It went back to what it was before they lowered it. Big difference.
Like I said and you can't understand, when the sale goes off the price goes back up. Thats what happened!!!!!!
Also S.S. will be around for ever. Don't kid yourelf. If they stop S.S. and medicare. This country will come to a total stop and you will see a worse condition than they ever had in the depression.
God only knows what will follow that. I sure don't want to be here if it happens.
I too, am tired of being taxed to death for everything.
What you going to due at this point in time?
Yes, Romney did say jeep was moving to china. They are building a plant in china. Agree.
The way he implied it was closing the plant in Ohio and other places in the U.S.A. Which made him into a liar. They knew this and was grabbing at straws (his people).
People like you that need mental heath help, are the type that when they get desperate. Start calling people names. You have no clue who I am. You have no clue to my back ground. You have no clue to my net worth. You have no clue to my education. Yet you call me a liar and retard. The more you ramble on with name calling tells your problem.
Seek help and soon!
I insult idiots, like you! You want the best of both worlds. First you say you are taxed to death, then defend the guy doing it to you. Romney was right 100%! I hope they do close that plant in Ohio! I will never buy a chrysler or gm vehicle ever again! I hope your taxes go through the roof! You desrve it! Obama lied his ass off during that campaign but do you call him on that? I called you a rambling retard because of your post. Go back and read them. I am sure you will see what I mean. I don't know you and don't want to either! You started in with your attacks on me! What am I gonna "due" ? What does that mean? I find it hilarious when people like you try to come across as reasonable but your remarks prove otherwise. I love this one.... "went back to before they lowered it" It's still an increase, no difference!
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4844 Jan 17, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Far right racist morons like Truth101 need to start their own party. But wait, the teabaggers was Truth101 savior. Maybe if they combined the teabaggers with the Ku Klux Klan, all would be well in the world of bigots like Truth101. Until a white president is elected, Truth101 panties will always be in knot. One great big wedgee for Truth101. Putting his stupid posts, along with those panties, closer to where they should be.
I despised Clinton too and thought Kerry was a pompous ass! Wasnt senator Byrd a democrat and a klansman? Oh, you forgot that one, huh? You and your "type" are the ones that "tea bag"! Now why don't you run off and join the "new" army! Be all you can be! Woo Hoo!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4845 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> I insult idiots, like you! You want the best of both worlds. First you say you are taxed to death, then defend the guy doing it to you. Romney was right 100%! I hope they do close that plant in Ohio! I will never buy a chrysler or gm vehicle ever again! I hope your taxes go through the roof! You desrve it! Obama lied his ass off during that campaign but do you call him on that? I called you a rambling retard because of your post. Go back and read them. I am sure you will see what I mean. I don't know you and don't want to either! You started in with your attacks on me! What am I gonna "due" ? What does that mean? I find it hilarious when people like you try to come across as reasonable but your remarks prove otherwise. I love this one.... "went back to before they lowered it" It's still an increase, no difference!
In case you missed it. Where in my posts did I say I agreed with what he is doing? That makes the idiot here.
You really have to be a loser to wish someone would lose their job in this day and age.
Thats o.k. with me if you never buy gm or chrysler. I would love that. Hell I got a boat load of ford stock and own nothing but ford.
So by all means, do buy ford and thank you.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4846 Jan 17, 2013
McGraw wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that. Taxes don't have anything to do with you being a moron. I've read your posts. That's why I consider you a moron. Glad I could clear that up for you.
cleared what up? Oh, the fact you are inbred? Thanks, it will be noted!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4847 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> I insult because i'm as dumb as shit. I called you a rambling retard because of your post. Go back and read them. I am sure you will see what I mean. I don't know you and don't want to either! You started in with your attacks on me! What am I gonna "due" ? What does that mean? I find it hilarious when people like you try to come across as reasonable but your remarks prove otherwise. I love this one.... "went back to before they lowered it" It's still an increase, no difference!
Here I shortened this up for you.
Because when a person tries to explain to you. You think they are rambling and attacking you. Don't want you to get confused.
My last post said you need mental health treatment, I truely believe that.
By the way it's do...not due. So what, you aren't going to pay taxes..sales or property or income? Good luck with that!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4848 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> Go back and read them. I am sure you will see what I mean. I don't know you and don't want to either! I love this one.... "went back to before they lowered it" It's still an increase, no difference!
You might want to reread some of your posts. You really show how short sided you really are.
The problem with washington is they choose not to get along.
Which is the root of all our problems. You are the same type person and your not the only one either. Some democrats are just as bad. By saying you don't want know me. Says, I have no room for compromise or any of your thoughts. I will not change!

Thats bad for the country and yourself.

P.S.....Gas use to cost 45 cent a gallon, it's now at 3.15. If they have a gas war and drop it down to 2.00 for 5 days. Then bring it back up to the 3.00.
IS THAT REALLY A PRICE INCREASE OR NOT?

OR

IS THAT REALLY A PRICE DECREASE?
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4849 Jan 17, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>Here I shortened this up for you.
Because when a person tries to explain to you. You think they are rambling and attacking you. Don't want you to get confused.
My last post said you need mental health treatment, I truely believe that.
By the way it's do...not due. So what, you aren't going to pay taxes..sales or property or income? Good luck with that!
Having to change what was written in the initial post, huh? Is your argument that weak? When did I say I'm not going to pay taxes? Mental health treatment for me? Obama will probably have all voices of dissent sent for "social reconditioning" and retards like you would agree with him. Do you "truely" believe that?
truth is

Cambridge, IL

#4850 Jan 17, 2013
Thats a test to see if you truely do have mental problems. Sort of like the ink blots.
So we know for sure you do!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't answer my question about the price of gas?

I ask what your going to do about taxes. You keep going on about them. I have my own ideas but open to other ideas.
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#4851 Jan 17, 2013
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to reread some of your posts. You really show how short sided you really are.
The problem with washington is they choose not to get along.
Which is the root of all our problems. You are the same type person and your not the only one either. Some democrats are just as bad. By saying you don't want know me. Says, I have no room for compromise or any of your thoughts. I will not change!
Thats bad for the country and yourself.
P.S.....Gas use to cost 45 cent a gallon, it's now at 3.15. If they have a gas war and drop it down to 2.00 for 5 days. Then bring it back up to the 3.00.
IS THAT REALLY A PRICE INCREASE OR NOT?
OR
IS THAT REALLY A PRICE DECREASE?
Does the government set the price of gas? Your argumet isnt even comparable. Yes, it would be an increase! People like you think everyone should just accept what ever the government puts on us. What do you think, that politicians on both sides are going to get along and sing Kum ba yah? I don't care what you think of me! I really don't. Who cares if you think arguing is bad for the country? It's supposed to be this way. Obama has his agenda and lies continuously to cover it up. I bet you ere the kind of child that ran into your room every time mom and dad argued! You would put your hands over your ears and wish you were in a better place. It's kind of like what you are doing now! As long as I have a voice , I will continue to point out what a fraud Obama is!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4852 Jan 17, 2013
truth is wrote:
Thats a test to see if you truely do have mental problems. Sort of like the ink blots.
So we know for sure you do!!!!!!!!!!
You didn't answer my question about the price of gas?
I ask what your going to do about taxes. You keep going on about them. I have my own ideas but open to other ideas.
Truth101 wouldn't answer a question?

SHOCKING!

Se,, Truth101 doesn't answer questions. Ever.

He spends all his time dodging them ... and thinking up other names to post under.

Go check out all the questions he refused to answer already under all those other names he's posted under.

He also "guarantees" things (that he's more educated than others) yet refuses to prove it when given the opportunity to do so.

In other words ... you know .. he's a typical Republican.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4853 Jan 17, 2013
McGraw wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Truth101 is the poster child for oxygen deprivation.

Ask it a question and watch for the 13 completely unrelated responses you'll get rather than the answer to whatever you asked 14 freakin' posts ago.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#4854 Jan 17, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
By the way, it was Obama who wouldn't let the extension go through. It was one of the things he insisted on in the so called fiscal cliff deal! Ooh, how the truth hurts! Next up, Obama will go after your tax deductions!
Hopeless/seriously/WTF/Stupid says what/What goes up/do you believe that/I miss reggie/Jesse Jr/Spider/SOS/shovel ready/Barrack Carter/Dead beat/like it is/be fair/Eddie/matoon/Sen Hillary Clinton/Larry sinclaire/oh well/olive oil/Boy are you stupid/jon/The question

You just lied again (as usual) to cover up a previous lie.

Since you mentioned links earlier ...

How many links do you want as proof that the GOP voted against extending the payroll tax cut?

I'm looking at LOTS of them right now!

And speaking of "truth" ... again, this isn't Faux news. Something isn't "true" merely because .. well, you SAID it.

Now since I still don't see any answers to those 8 questions (as usual)... I'll just re-post them again. And I'll continue to do so until you answer them.

1) How many names is that you've posted under now?

2) Why are you blaming Obama for the economy when CONGRESS controls the purse strings of the government?

3) Since roughly 70% of the national debt was run up under the past 3 or 4 REPUBLICAN presidents (since you don't want to blame congress), why aren't you blaming any of them? At all?

4) How many of them did you vote for? Dubya, George Sr, Ronnie? How many of the Republican congressmen that kissed theses guy's asses (especially Dubya's for at least 7 and 1/2 years straight) did you vote for?

5) Speaking of breaking the law ... why isn't Cheney or Dubya in jail for killing all those people with his wars that he never paid for? The ones that ran up the debt that you suddenly care so much about now that a Democrat is in office who's not white? And why weren't any of the republicans I mentioned earlier put in jail for TREASON? Isn't treason illegal?

6) Why no mention of any of the budget facts I mentioned in post #4808? Did you really think I wouldn't call you out on it?

7) The actual budget for Fiscal Year 2012 was enacted in three appropriations bills in November and December 2011, in accordance with the United States budget process.

On November 18, 2011, the first appropriations bill was enacted, the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012.

On December 15, 2011, a deal was reached on the remaining nine appropriations bills, which were combined into the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012.

Here's the last budget that was passed: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-15/politics/o ...

Why did you lie again about that "1200" days?

8) And why do you only have either lies, or Fox talking points, but no proof that backs up anything you've said about Obama "going after the middle class", "Chrysler going to build jeeps in China", etc.?

Like I said you do any of the following: try to rewrite history because the facts are too inconvenient for you (like you already did), dodge my questions (like you already did), try to change the subject with other questions (like you already did), or lie (like you already did TWICE so far on the budget topic) and I'll liberally kick your ass all over this thread like I've done over and over again.

And that's five cut and runs so far ... and counting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,843
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 10 hr Weneedchange 154
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Beth Wagner-Dickerson Wed Curious 1
How do I get out of Rockford Illinois? (Nov '13) Wed jim 10
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Tue nOgOd 816
•••
•••

Rockford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••