Two faced Mitt

United States

#3268 Oct 7, 2012
Resident Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed your name.
Yeah, you did a great job there. I fixed yours for you.
Da Link

Spring Grove, IL

#3269 Oct 7, 2012
Critically important viewing for ALL Republicans and Democrats. Must see before you vote:

http://youtu.be/im9XuJJXylw
unbelievable

Chicago Heights, IL

#3270 Oct 7, 2012
Its getting ridiculous! Now the libs are saying tht Obamas two daughters were so embarrassed by his debate loss, they refused to come out on the stage afterwards to be with him and Michelle.They are saying they feared Mitt because of how he destroyed their daddy! Libs have no shame, they werent even in the building!
Inconvenient Facts

United States

#3272 Oct 7, 2012
For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%

The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH
Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress So when someone tries to blame Bush..

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011. In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3273 Oct 7, 2012
Romney debates himself. Like I said, there are two things I don't like about Mitt Romney. His face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Popeye

Manhattan, IL

#3274 Oct 7, 2012
Olive wrote:
Romney debates himself. Like I said, there are two things I don't like about Mitt Romney. His face.
Well blow me down, me olive has gone lesbo!
Beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3275 Oct 7, 2012
Olive wrote:
well, it must work, he beat up Barry the other night! Priceless!It was like little Barry wasnt even there, an empty chair! Haha!Hollywood is in panic, oh no! now he has to make a special trip out there to reassure the phonies in Hollywood that he still wants to win! At least he can hang out with Clooney!
Inconvenient Facts

Spring Grove, IL

#3276 Oct 7, 2012
Olive wrote:

Like I said, there is only one thing I don't like about Obama. His failed record.

Too many links to post.
Liberal BS

Spring Grove, IL

#3277 Oct 7, 2012
Olive wrote:

Gotta love the radicals panic. Romney is two faced but his highness Obama "evolves". What a sack o'baloney.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3278 Oct 7, 2012
Inconvenient Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, there is only one thing I don't like about Obama. His failed record.
Too many links to post.
^Sheepfucker^ I have proof.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3279 Oct 7, 2012
Popeye wrote:
<quoted text> Well blow me down, me olive has gone lesbo!
It's true. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body but so is your wife.
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3280 Oct 7, 2012
Liberal BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love the radicals panic. Romney is two faced but his highness Obama "evolves". What a sack o'baloney.
Who is panicking?

http://electoral-vote.com/
not buying it

Chicago, IL

#3281 Oct 7, 2012
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is panicking?
http://electoral-vote.com/
keep believing them doctored polls! Obama is flat!
Olive

Herrin, IL

#3282 Oct 7, 2012
This clip is hilarious! At the end Phillip and Terrance really put Republicans in their place. Ya gotta see this!

Olive

Herrin, IL

#3283 Oct 7, 2012
not buying it wrote:
<quoted text> keep believing them doctored polls! Obama is flat!
If Obama was a sheep you would fuckhim.^sheepfucker^
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3285 Oct 7, 2012
I mean it was like Romney gabbed him by the back of his coconut shaped head and grinded it into a chain linked fence! it was like cheese getting grated!There wasnt even a fight in Obama! He couldnt even look at Romney! What a Coward! Thank God SEAL TEAM 6 didnt choke like he did! then again them were real men, unlike this wimp! Can you believe he couldnt even look at the man who was kicking his skinny ass! What a coward!
On Air Force One rightnow

Chicago Heights, IL

#3286 Oct 7, 2012
Oh, Reggie!(smooches) Give me some Love!
beware

Chicago Heights, IL

#3287 Oct 7, 2012
How weak was Obamas arguments in the debate? He looked like a scared little man! do you think He was scared and couldnt think or do you think he realised all of his ideas had failed and couldnt defend them anymore? Anyway, he was exposed as the weasle and wimp he really is! he couldnt even look at romney most of the time! I cant believe the leader of the free world looked like such a coward!Can you believe it? Romney kicked his skinny ass!
Obama Fan Forever

Wood River, IL

#3288 Oct 7, 2012
Poo Obama had the flu during the debate.
not buying it

Chicago, IL

#3289 Oct 7, 2012
Obama Fan Forever wrote:
Poo Obama had the flu during the debate.
now excuse #26!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 11 hr nOgOd 1,258
Debate: Marijuana - Rockford, IL (Aug '10) Dec 21 Smokie 34
Dec. 16 Police Reports Dec 21 bennymutt 1
Too Many Gambling Machines? (Mar '14) Dec 21 bennymutt 5
Hannah Montana Email!!!!!!! (Nov '07) Dec 19 Fadumo 1,205
Elmwood Park inspector charged with felony misc... (Jun '11) Dec 15 Three years later 13
Byron postal worker convicted of fraud (Oct '06) Dec 11 byron resident 43
Rockford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rockford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rockford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST