United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

This place has a history of standing its clients up for their appointments, stop using these groomers years ago.
Dan Caruana

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

We tried To the Nines when they moved into our neighborhood and couldn't be happier.

Our High maintenence Spinoni's used to dread the groomer but now get exited when we pull in and love being there.

Scott has been very accomodating to our schedule and is very gentle with our older dog's.

We would and do reccomend this shop to all pet owners.
Jeff

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

Judged:

Just wondering who they could stand someone up, new a new place here in town, and your in Rock Island.
Belmontt

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

We took our first baby to Scott in 1992 and actually had to wait a long time to get into him for an appointment..Our baby looked so handsome and everyone complimented him. When we told them Scott was the groomer they always said he was so booked. We had a standing appointment. Throughout Scott's move we tried other groomers and I must say...we were not happy. Scott does the cut you want in the time frame you give him. I guess you could say that once you have had the best...it just ain't the same...Scott's prices are in line with other groomers and sometimes even cheaper...We recommend Scott and his partner to all who want an elite grooming for their babies
erica

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Have used Scott for grooming for more than a decade. Over the years, I have missed an appointment, and so has he. We all get sick, injured, or have an unexpected turn of events in life sometimes.

I have followed him to now his third shop at this new location. His work with dogs and grooming are well worth it even if you have to wait for an appointment. My dogs have always looked great and have been happy to go to his shop for grooming.
Dana

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

Where did Scott work before they opened this shop? Just trying to figure out if this is the groomer that I've heard about. Thanks!!
Murray

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Scott has done our Westie since we got him 6 years ago. We could not be happier and our dog just loves Scott. One other groomer did him and we were not happy with the results

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rockford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••