je suis ta plus grande fan
Yasmin

Nigeria

#1123 Mar 8, 2012
Hey Hannah pls text me back send me your number
selena gomez

Porto Salvo, Portugal

#1124 Mar 13, 2012
hey miley cyrus what isyour number i don remember can you said tomorrow?
steve jobz

United States

#1125 Apr 12, 2012
hannah i want 2 go 2 usa cauze i want 2 achieve my goal 2 be come a movie director .am kenya boy
The_REAL_JR

River Grove, IL

#1126 Jun 5, 2012
Hey guys it's Jake, Miley is busy on the road right now. She wanted me to let you know she misses you guys, and loves hearing from her fans. She will keep in touch whenever possible so keep up the words of encouragement! If you want to talk to me just post on this same forum.
Thanks J.R.
chianne

Bridgeport, CT

#1127 Jun 9, 2012
hi hannah
minhah

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#1128 Jun 16, 2012
Hi hannah i love your song especially party in USA,but how does your voice change comparing from the TV show and the songs.The movies are awesome.YOU know my sister who is 3 watched an episode with me and after she took a mike and started singing
oumayma

Lusaka, Zambia

#1130 Dec 20, 2012
miley,ur the best thing that has ever happened to me,i love you,and i wish you would reply me.my e-mail is [email protected]..im a 14 year old girl....miley plzz write to me,i want to know how it feels to have one of the most important people in my life pay attention and realize how much she means to me,miley am under your knees,im begging you to reply,.........plzzz...i know ur care bout ur fans,so plzz do me a favour,... <3
Jessica

United States

#1131 Jan 3, 2013
You are a perfect singer. I would love to see you in persn give me your phone number abd your email address and signitare bye love you soooooooo muchhhhhhhh
Jessica

United States

#1132 Jan 3, 2013
I cant live without you please I a a trruee friend just like your song I always watch your shows and I even have a posterof you in my room I looooooove your songs
Jessica

United States

#1133 Jan 3, 2013
For me you are perfect I even have the nintendo ds game
Kyra

Vallejo, CA

#1134 Jan 3, 2013
Hi just bored
Kyra

Vallejo, CA

#1135 Jan 3, 2013
Love your shows hannah
Kyra

Vallejo, CA

#1136 Jan 3, 2013
>-< whiskers
Kyra

Vallejo, CA

#1137 Jan 3, 2013
Hearty wrote:
Hannah Montana's Email
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thats hannah montana's email
really
Kyra

Vallejo, CA

#1138 Jan 13, 2013
Hannah Montana wrote:
All of those emails are wrong!My real email is hannahmontanaatyahoo.com
Thanks!!!!!!
scout akamu

Indianapolis, IN

#1139 Jan 14, 2013
hi hannah can you give me your email address so i can talk to u about something? thanks!!!
monique

Miami, FL

#1140 Jan 17, 2013
dear hannah montana
you come to my brithday party 19 party
i went get me supper dipper good you come to my house tomorrow cheeck my enail write her see you at her mom teaches my dance moves to my my brother his named juilan gigante that older m brother litte named carlttos gigante my named martina gigante loves you
Rylee

Phoenix, AZ

#1141 Feb 7, 2013
Hey Hannah you rock I love you.
Abbagale

Knoxville, TN

#1142 Mar 18, 2013
Hey I love ur show I seen all ur show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fast Food 15 hr Asking 1
James sunley (James riley) Apr 9 BigB 2
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) Apr 7 nOdiO 1,738
Does Rockford have a prostitute problem? (Aug '09) Apr 5 Jason 53
Kris Zaugg - Zaugg Excavating (May '15) Apr 5 cs9j83 2
News Man who was exonerated of Chicago murders charg... Mar '16 Go Blue Forever 1
witch beulah (Dec '10) Mar '16 Mo Fu 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages