Missing, AWOL Wisconsin Democrat Law ...

Missing, AWOL Wisconsin Democrat Law Makers Found Hiding Out At Best Western in Rockford, IL

There are 1 comment on the Scared Monkeys story from Feb 18, 2011, titled Missing, AWOL Wisconsin Democrat Law Makers Found Hiding Out At Best Western in Rockford, IL. In it, Scared Monkeys reports that:

So this is democracy? Wisconsin state Democrats hiding out, AWOL, and not doing their jobs? As the protests go on at the state House in Madison, WI over angry union folks upset over the fact that they will have to contribute more for their healthcare and pensions, like regular workers, the Wisconsin state 14 Democrat law makers skilled town to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scared Monkeys.

Bill Ericksen

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Nop work no pay, if this was real job in private sector you would be fired. Fire the politians and anyone else not showing up to work. I am sure their is some unemplyed individual readsy to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Rockford Mar 21 Holly 9
unique license plate Help Mar 21 Fascism befalls us 3
Donald Trump for President Mar 21 Fascism befalls us 3
News 'Famously Delicious' Beefaroo celebrates 50 years Mar 16 Cookie Queen 1
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) Mar 15 Supporter 10
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Mar 7 barb 68
News One Earth Film Festival Highlights 'Hometown Ha... Mar 5 Trump is the man 1

Rockford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rockford Mortgages