NS-RF signs grade sharing deal with North Central

Full story: Charles City Press
The Nora Springs-Rock Falls School Board voted unanimously to begin whole-grade sharing with the North Central Community School District for the 2007-2008 school year. Read more
ns-rf mother

Nora Springs, IA

#1 Nov 12, 2006
I feel that we should be sharing with Rockford. Why would you want to travel 15-20mi. to school when there is a school 10mi. from us. Rockford is smaller than north central and our kids have more friends from there also. This is driving a lot of parents to open enroll their children to rockford. Some parents are making arrangements to car pool our children to rockford. We have been looking for a home to buy that is in the Rockford school distric becouse the tald is that north central is speeking of closing their open enrollment. This decition is going to drop our ns-rf population and may force people to move if they have no open enrollment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hay bale fire reported in Buchanan County Dec '14 anon 1
Nora Springs History (May '07) Oct '14 blah blah blah 63
Debate: War on Christmas - Rockford, IA (Feb '12) Feb '12 josh 1
News Floyd County hopes to resolve dam issue (Nov '11) Nov '11 Homer 2
News RRMR Schools Face Budget Shortfalls (Feb '09) Feb '09 Budge 1
Rockford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rockford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE