Man dies in single-vehicle accident n...

Man dies in single-vehicle accident near Pineville

There are 7 comments on the Register-herald.com story from Dec 17, 2010, titled Man dies in single-vehicle accident near Pineville. In it, Register-herald.com reports that:

A Rock View man died following a single-vehicle accident near Pineville Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Register-herald.com.

jswnwv

Walker, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Is this the same man who worked security for Neal and Associates and drove and black Ford Ranger?
Know for sure

Pineville, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2010
jswnwv wrote:
Is this the same man who worked security for Neal and Associates and drove and black Ford Ranger?
No he worked for Wackenhut Security @ Kepler. Neal & Ass. was taken over by Wackenhut. Such as sad loss , I'll pray for this mans family & friends.
Good memory

Pineville, WV

#3 Dec 20, 2010
Know for sure wrote:
<quoted text>No he worked for Wackenhut Security @ Kepler. Neal & Ass. was taken over by Wackenhut. Such as sad loss , I'll pray for this mans family & friends.
He was a good man !!!! My best to the family.
Neal Gaurd

Walker, WV

#4 Dec 26, 2010
He was a good man,he will be missed.Had the pleasure of working with him a few time,my heart goes out to the family.
By the way Neal and Associates just dosen't have the Keppler contract anymore,they were not bought out.
mana

Walker, WV

#5 Dec 26, 2010
good to hear neal wasn't taken over because i used to work 4 em back in the 90s and they were great to work with.

judys had that company since the early 80s.

im sorry to hear about the accident.

someone who were pushing 80 and out there still working, i take my hat off to him!
relative

Barboursville, WV

#6 Dec 27, 2010
Thank you all for the nice comments. He was a very nice man and will be missed by all of us. He was a hoot, said what he meant and meant what he said, but was such a good man!
K_ A_ Allen

Gary, IN

#7 Dec 27, 2010
My grandpa worked with him at keppler....my thoughts and prayers are with the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,883
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 11,357
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 2 hr SWAMP WITCH 6,156
"Meaning" of a TOAD trying to get into your home?? (Sep '08) 7 hr WoG 154
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 hr Truth the New Hat... 4,196
Is there witchcraft in Pineville??? Sun What 6
Rock View Music Thread Aug 12 Musikologist 1

Rock View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance