Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#31842 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You should admit that your regurgitating 93 million is COMPLETELY UNTRUE, MISLEADING and DAMAGING. It's time for that George. Seriously.
What if some black, single mother is on here who busts her ass to make ends meet and provide insurance for her child and is stressed enough from GOP bullshit (cutting food stamps if her company closes, cutting WIC if she gets pregnant again, restricting her access to vote, closing women's health centers for birth control and testing, etc., etc) and then she has to read your bullshit about getting kicked off her employer provided health insurance. She doesn't need your bullshit, George. The GOP provides plenty, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING TO PASS OFF THIS 93 MILLION RECTAL SCRAPING AS TRUTH.
You are the one who is damaging to your causes, not the causes themselves. Your constant deception and lies do a great disservice to both the democrats and the ACA. People see what a lying scumbag you are and equate that with the democrat party, which is very unfortunate since I am also a democrat. Learn to tell the truth. 100% truth, not half truths a misleading BS like you constantly do. If you really want to help the dems and Obama, STOP LYING.
George

United States

#31843 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, the 2010 report is wrong. Even Kaiser disputes it, and they're an insurance company. All of this bullshit comes from the report. If the report is wrong, then any article quoting those numbers is, by definition, also wrong.
The article YOU posted AND Kaiser both quote almost the exact same numbers Forbes used, but now they are all wrong? Your own links are all wrong? LMAO My God man.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31844 Nov 20, 2013
George, when dumbasses like you cling to evidence that's wrong, you make the law look better, not worse.

Don't you see that? Don't you see how the death panels and birthers and muslim bullshit has DESTROYED THE GOP and propped up Obama?

I mean, seriously, I know TRUE CONSERVATIVES who would HATE OBAMA and everything he's done and wants to do but find themselves defending him constantly just because they hate hearing these bizarre and absurd charges. Sooner or later, they end up appreciating all he's been able to do. That's not helping your idiot cause.

Can't you see why democrats LOVE IT when people like Batshit Bachman and Donald Trump and Sarah Palin get a mic in their hand? It's because of shit like this "93 million will be booted off their healthcare" which isn't even BASED in truth. It just send us voters by the droves.

Just like your article on the Washington State woman who is pissed off - rather than say, "She won't blame the white house because it's a state exchange issue..." you just post what serves your purpose. Then people google or research it (or click on a link, if you'd provide one), find out the whole story and immediately put you in the Trump-idiot-birther category. That doesn't help you.

IT HELPS OBAMA.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31845 Nov 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>If you would ever stop being deceptive and a flat out LYING scumbag to further your agenda I will stop, but I will not sit back and let you LIE to further your agenda, even if I agree with it. Lying is WRONG, period and shows you have absolutely no moral character and are not to be believed, EVER.
Then why do you keep saying that "93 million people will be booted off their health plans" when you KNOW IT IS A LIE?
George

United States

#31846 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
George, when dumbasses like you cling to evidence that's wrong, you make the law look better, not worse.
Don't you see that? Don't you see how the death panels and birthers and muslim bullshit has DESTROYED THE GOP and propped up Obama?
I mean, seriously, I know TRUE CONSERVATIVES who would HATE OBAMA and everything he's done and wants to do but find themselves defending him constantly just because they hate hearing these bizarre and absurd charges. Sooner or later, they end up appreciating all he's been able to do. That's not helping your idiot cause.
Can't you see why democrats LOVE IT when people like Batshit Bachman and Donald Trump and Sarah Palin get a mic in their hand? It's because of shit like this "93 million will be booted off their healthcare" which isn't even BASED in truth. It just send us voters by the droves.
Just like your article on the Washington State woman who is pissed off - rather than say, "She won't blame the white house because it's a state exchange issue..." you just post what serves your purpose. Then people google or research it (or click on a link, if you'd provide one), find out the whole story and immediately put you in the Trump-idiot-birther category. That doesn't help you.
IT HELPS OBAMA.
Really? You have NEVER proven me to be lying. You know why? Because I DONT LIE. I have proven you lying more times than I can count. PROVEN. YOU are the one doing a disservice to the democrats and their agenda and yes, I have posted stuff that is disparaging to Obama, but most of it only because you are a lying sack of (bleep). I never would have posted that article about that woman except your constant lying really annoys me, and I know things like that annoy you. LOL

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31847 Nov 20, 2013
George, a quick question.

Do YOU - and I mean just you, personally - think that 93 million Americans will be booted off their current health insurance plan by the end of 2014?
George

United States

#31848 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep saying that "93 million people will be booted off their health plans" when you KNOW IT IS A LIE?
They will, it is not a lie. The fact that many of them will get new similar policies doesnt change the fact they will NOT be able to keep their old policies if they want like your cult leader promised. 93 million will be booted from their policies and will NOT be able to keep their old ones because of ACA regulation and Obama KNEW this all along. That is the truth.
George

United States

#31849 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
George, a quick question.
Do YOU - and I mean just you, personally - think that 93 million Americans will be booted off their current health insurance plan by the end of 2014?
Yes, I do because it is true. Or at least close to 93 million, the exact number will never be known.
George

United States

#31850 Nov 20, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
George, a quick question.
Do YOU - and I mean just you, personally - think that 93 million Americans will be booted off their current health insurance plan by the end of 2014?
And if you would stop being a lying scumbag I would help you out. I know what you are fishing for here and I could easily give it to you because it is true, but I wont. Why? Because you use deception and LIES to further your agenda.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31851 Nov 20, 2013
It has become the George and Bacon show. What Bacon does not realize that the numbers came in the estimates in the tax law. It estimated that at least 65% of the current people who have coverage would lose their coverage. This all came from the liar in cheif himself and his staff. You know the twin morons knew....Pelosi and Reid. Now they have been caught in all their lies that they keep doing the same song and dance. They blame others and deflect and do not own up to it. Instead they tell more lies. As long as they still have sheeple they will still keep going
George

United States

#31852 Nov 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It has become the George and Bacon show. What Bacon does not realize that the numbers came in the estimates in the tax law. It estimated that at least 65% of the current people who have coverage would lose their coverage. This all came from the liar in cheif himself and his staff. You know the twin morons knew....Pelosi and Reid. Now they have been caught in all their lies that they keep doing the same song and dance. They blame others and deflect and do not own up to it. Instead they tell more lies. As long as they still have sheeple they will still keep going
It has become our show because no one else has been responding. I will be glad to converse with someone other than a compulsive liar. It gets rather old, but cant let the lies go unchecked. So if no one else is calling out the lies I do it.
George

United States

#31853 Nov 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It has become the George and Bacon show. What Bacon does not realize that the numbers came in the estimates in the tax law. It estimated that at least 65% of the current people who have coverage would lose their coverage. This all came from the liar in cheif himself and his staff. You know the twin morons knew....Pelosi and Reid. Now they have been caught in all their lies that they keep doing the same song and dance. They blame others and deflect and do not own up to it. Instead they tell more lies. As long as they still have sheeple they will still keep going
And you are right, I should probably give it a rest. Like I have said before debating with a dishonest liar is almost pointless, but I feel a duty to call those lies regardless of who tells them. I cant stand liars period.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31854 Nov 20, 2013
It has become a dodge and spin by this administration. You have the idiot liberals that are not up for re-election praising Obama and spreading his lies. The ones that are running can not afford to but voted for it. So their belief in it has faded when they realized that passing it to find out what was in it might not have been a good idea. That is including Manchin. What gets the liberals mad is they backed a horse that turned out to be a goat. But they are to far in to admit they were fooled
George

United States

#31855 Nov 20, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It has become a dodge and spin by this administration. You have the idiot liberals that are not up for re-election praising Obama and spreading his lies. The ones that are running can not afford to but voted for it. So their belief in it has faded when they realized that passing it to find out what was in it might not have been a good idea. That is including Manchin. What gets the liberals mad is they backed a horse that turned out to be a goat. But they are to far in to admit they were fooled
We should wuit worrying about the ACA. The sooner it fails the sooner we can move on and start debating the real solution, single payer universal health insurance that is equal for ALL, including our scummy Congresspeople.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31856 Nov 20, 2013
Obama said so many times to get elected that it is not a tax and you could keep your doctor and insurance. These were lies and not misunderstandings. Turns out it is a tax law and you lost your coverage. All caught on tape because Obama is a big mouth camerawhore. Then he lied about his lies on tape. Then Pelosi lied about Obama's lies. Then there is a paper trail that he did know he was lying plus staff have been confessing. But yet the sheeple do not believe and call people tea baggers or blame the other party. What is funny is that they all were caught on tape and paper by their own doing. And still sheeple like bacon and Melissa still spout the spin lies and they acutally believe it. That is why they need this socialist ways for they can not think for themselves.
George

United States

#31857 Nov 20, 2013
How about universal insurance with a sliding scale deductable based on income? I would even be open to the possibility of different insurance for people who work compared to people who dont. People who refuse to work get crappy basic coverage and everyone else gets decent coverage.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#31858 Nov 20, 2013
You keep forgetting about Romney Care, mini version of Obamacare...Works great.
We may need a reminder of how disastrous our health insurance system was before Congress passed Obamacare. Just one way of looking at this is that health care spending as a percent of family income was already an astronomical 19% in 2009 but was projected to be 30% by 2019 and 48% by 2029 unless something was done.

This reality is particularly lost when discussing the estimated 2% to 4% of Americans who have private insurance plans that will ultimately be canceled because of higher coverage standards set by the Affordable Care Act. Many of those people will find they have even better options in the exchanges, and at better prices. But even the small percentage of folks who find themselves paying more for insurance should be seen in the broader context of health care and insurance costs that were already skyrocketing out of control, for all of us, before Obamacare was passed.
But it will likely not stop Republican finger-pointing and accusations that President Obama lied. No matter that Obama apologized for the promise that people who liked their insurance plans could keep them, tried to clarify the situation and is implementing a fix in fulfillment of that pledge. But wait, aren't Republicans the ones who came up with death panels and keep asserting that lie even though it was not only disproven but also called the "lie of the year" by PolitiFact? To make the point that Republicans really shouldn't be pointing fingers in the lie department, Steve Benen came up with this chart to put this into perspective:

So here's where this leaves us: Not enough people have signed up for Obamacare yet, but there's still plenty of time; enrollment was slow when Massachusetts did this, too. And the administrative fix announced on Thursday will, incidentally, ease the transition period to new plans while probably keeping enrollment numbers even lower since people can now keep their current plans an extra year.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/opinion/kohn-ob...
George

United States

#31859 Nov 20, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
No matter that Obama apologized for the promise that people who liked their insurance plans could keep them, tried to clarify the situation and is implementing a fix in fulfillment of that pledge./
He didnt apologize and admit to lying, he apologized that people were in that situation. BIG difference. He blatantly lied when he made the promise, something not easily forgiven considering that lie sold a plan that could fundamentally change the USA forever. When one of the biggest changes in US history is premised on a lies by the president, we have a big problem.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#31860 Nov 21, 2013
Melissa......Romney and Obama's plans have big differences and was implimented different. It was researched different and input was different. So what you are saying Obama could not think of this on his own. He stole the idea and then tinkered with it and lied about it. You and bacon keep spitting out the left spin and lies. Obama and the rest have been exposed for the liars and idiots they are. The funny part is that they did it to themselves and provided the evidence. Sheeeeeeeeple

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#31861 Nov 21, 2013
George, I've been in journalism a long time. Basic journalism doesn't require fact checking - it requires accountability. For example:

The Earth isn't flat or round - it is an isosceles triangle.

That's an incorrect statement. It cannot be true as it is. But it can be made true with the addition of two words. "Bacon said."

That's it. Now it's 100 percent true.

"Bacon said the Earth isn't flat or round - it is an isosceles triangle."

Boom. Done. True statement. Bacon DID SAY that.

That's how you can make these ridiculous accusations and still have a shred of integrity left. Tell the truth, even if it's wrong. Your statement should have been:

"The federal government released figures in 2010 that indicate up to 93 million Americans will be booted from their health plans."

Boom. True statement. By not attributing the statement, it becomes YOURS. Then, if it's wrong - as it plainly is - YOU are wrong. You don't ever want that. You don't even want to take that chance. That's why you should always link. That's why you should always explain WHERE and WHO provided the data. That way, when it turns out to be inaccurate, YOU weren't inaccurate, the data was.

The report was inaccurate. That doesn't mean your statement has to be.

This example also serves another purpose. Since the 93 million figure is so obscure and has been discounted by ALL MAINSTREAM MEDIA, including Fox, it is hard to find data to refute such an outlandish claim. All data refutes it - but none refute it specifically because it isn't a serious claim. Just like you will easily find data that refutes that the world is flat and tons that assert that it is round. But you will not find data that specifically refutes any claim that the Earth is actually an isosceles triangle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 4 hr luci 11,364
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Just saying 4,194
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 21 hr luci 6,166
Word Association... (Jun '12) Thu luci 2,886
Life has no meaning Thu Pee-Wee Herman 2
"Meaning" of a TOAD trying to get into your home?? (Sep '08) Wed Betty 155
Is there witchcraft in Pineville??? Aug 13 What 6

Rock View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock View Mortgages