Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25354 Sep 29, 2013
wow, i haven't looked at this thread for months. I can't believe it's still going, that's great. And what else is great, the conversations/posts have progressed in the most positive way. Last I was reading people were still arguing between Democrats and Republican parties, but now I'm reading more of both parties suck, our government is broken type of opinions. It's a big step in the right direction. Keep it up America, people are waking up, the future is beginning to seem a little brighter. I've been waiting for this.
1 post removed
George

United States

#25356 Sep 29, 2013
Met Office proof that global warming is still 'on pause' as climate summit confirms global temperature has stopped rising

The Mail on Sunday first revealed global temperature pause a year ago
IPCC report confirms no significant rise in global temperature since 1997
IPCC accused of sinking to 'hilarious level of incoherence'

The global warming ‘pause’ has now lasted for almost 17 years and shows no sign of ending – despite the unexplained failure of climate scientists’ computer models to predict it.

The Mail on Sunday has also learnt that because 2013 has been relatively cool, it is very likely that by the end of this year, world average temperatures will have crashed below the ‘90 per cent probability’ range projected by the models.

These also provide the main basis for the sweeping forecasts of a perilous, hotter world in a new report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24367...
----------

We are shutting down coal plants and in doing so causing serious economic hardship to millions of Americans based on "hilarious level of incoherence" and computer models PROVEN to be inaccurate. Brilliant.....NOT.
Jo wo

Beckley, WV

#25357 Sep 29, 2013
Support John Turner!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#25358 Sep 29, 2013
George wrote:
Met Office proof that global warming is still 'on pause' as climate summit confirms global temperature has stopped rising
The Mail on Sunday first revealed global temperature pause a year ago
IPCC report confirms no significant rise in global temperature since 1997
IPCC accused of sinking to 'hilarious level of incoherence'
The global warming ‘pause’ has now lasted for almost 17 years and shows no sign of ending – despite the unexplained failure of climate scientists’ computer models to predict it.
The Mail on Sunday has also learnt that because 2013 has been relatively cool, it is very likely that by the end of this year, world average temperatures will have crashed below the ‘90 per cent probability’ range projected by the models.
These also provide the main basis for the sweeping forecasts of a perilous, hotter world in a new report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24367...
----------
We are shutting down coal plants and in doing so causing serious economic hardship to millions of Americans based on "hilarious level of incoherence" and computer models PROVEN to be inaccurate. Brilliant.....NOT.
So which do you deny - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons of it into the atmosphere?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#25359 Sep 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So which do you deny - that CO2 isn't a greenhouse gas or that we aren't pumping 200 billion tons of it into the atmosphere?
Meat Blower, the only emissions that are damaging the environment are coming from your fart smelling breath.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25360 Sep 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meat Blower, the only emissions that are damaging the environment are coming from your fart smelling breath.
All this hostility just because your antiquated views and uneducated mind has been grouped with those just like you and booted out of power and into a powerless group of wingnuts no one cares about and everyone laughs at? We knew all the dumbasses would squirm a little, but you don't have to get so upset. Go clean your gun in anticipation of an an imaginary scenario. Race wars, secret helicopters coming to disarm everyone, the zombie apocalypse, whatever.
George

United States

#25361 Sep 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny that there has been ANY rise in the earths temperature for the past 17 years, totally debunking the global warming scientists "theories" on the effects of CO2 on warming our planet. These same scientist, who have been PROVEN wrong, are what we are basing our environmental policies to shut down coal plants. BAD science should not be our governments basis for policy that will directly and negatively impact our citizens. I deny Obama is a good president.
George

United States

#25362 Sep 29, 2013
If only coal miners were illegal hispanic queers meaty would bend over backward to defend them.

Location hidden

#25363 Sep 29, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I deny that there has been ANY rise in the earths temperature for the past 17 years, totally debunking the global warming scientists "theories" on the effects of CO2 on warming our planet. These same scientist, who have been PROVEN wrong, are what we are basing our environmental policies to shut down coal plants. BAD science should not be our governments basis for policy that will directly and negatively impact our citizens. I deny Obama is a good president.
Ignorance is the left's policy for everything. Whipping their ignorant sheeple like Meat Blower into a mob mentality and then feeding them a bunch of lies is their only strategy. Whether they are telling lies about the environment or accusing republicans of being racist, they depend on morons like Meat Blower to parrot their stupidity. Meat Blower will not disappoint.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#25364 Sep 29, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>I deny that there has been ANY rise in the earths temperature for the past 17 years, totally debunking the global warming scientists "theories" on the effects of CO2 on warming our planet. These same scientist, who have been PROVEN wrong, are what we are basing our environmental policies to shut down coal plants. BAD science should not be our governments basis for policy that will directly and negatively impact our citizens. I deny Obama is a good president.
If only you could read shit that isn't a right-wing tea bagger blog. It's you dumbasses versus 97 percent of all scientists on the planet. And the subject is science.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57604926/...

Not looking good, dumbasses.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#25366 Sep 29, 2013
The list goes on Meat Blower, the list goes on.

http://www.google.com/url...
http://ricochet.com/main-feed/50-NASA-Scienti...
George

United States

#25367 Sep 29, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
If only you could read shit that isn't a right-wing tea bagger blog. It's you dumbasses versus 97 percent of all scientists on the planet. And the subject is science.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57604926/...
Not looking good, dumbasses.
You post a story about scientists saying it is "highly likely". The same scientists who have been PROVEN wrong. The facts dont lie. Yeah lets base policies that cause great harm to our citizens on the word of scientist whose theories have been PROVEN wrong and now "speculate" it is "highly likely". Not to bright are ya?
George

United States

#25368 Sep 29, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
The list goes on Meat Blower, the list goes on.
http://www.google.com/url...
http://ricochet.com/main-feed/50-NASA-Scienti...
Excellent post.The brain dead cultist meaty will ignore it, he cant handle the truth.
George

United States

#25369 Sep 29, 2013
Nonetheless, I think we should all be quietly encouraged by the recent letter by 50 former NASA astronauts, engineers and scientists protesting at the way their once-great institution has been prostituting its name in order to promote the great man-made global warming scam.

The letter says:

We, the undersigned, respectfully request that NASA and the Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) refrain from including unproven remarks in public releases and websites. We believe the claims by NASA and GISS, that man-made carbon dioxide is having a catastrophic impact on global climate change are not substantiated, especially when considering thousands of years of empirical data. With hundreds of well-known climate scientists and tens of thousands of other scientists publicly declaring their disbelief in the catastrophic forecasts, coming particularly from the GISS leadership, it is clear that the science is NOT settled.
Leg Humper

Ashburn, VA

#25370 Sep 29, 2013
Sorry underlings that I have not been around for a while to give you the benefit of my wisdom, but my son who has degrees in both Chemistry and Biology and plays with plastic fish and a plastic fishing pole in the bath tub wanted me to go on a "fishing trip" with him. Being that the two of us are morons, we allowed the bath tub to overflow and damage the downstairs living room. My wife (the Obamaphone girl) was pissed!!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#25371 Sep 29, 2013
Ahhhh...I just love it. I haven't been here in a month and I still have your little tenders just stinging, don't I? It's good to know I have this much power over you.

;)

LOL. You're an idiot and nothing anyone says or does is going to change that. I see no point in arguing with people incapable of learning.

But you keep trying, Shirley. Someday you'll stop licking those windows.
Leg Humper wrote:
Sorry underlings that I have not been around for a while to give you the benefit of my wisdom, but my son who has degrees in both Chemistry and Biology and plays with plastic fish and a plastic fishing pole in the bath tub wanted me to go on a "fishing trip" with him. Being that the two of us are morons, we allowed the bath tub to overflow and damage the downstairs living room. My wife (the Obamaphone girl) was pissed!!
wayne belcher

Princeton, WV

#25372 Sep 29, 2013
i have been a democrat all my life but when joe manchin tryed to pass gun laws that he said he wouldnt support that showed that i couldnt trust him.
Jo wo

Beckley, WV

#25373 Sep 29, 2013
Put in John Turner!
George

United States

#25374 Sep 29, 2013
wayne belcher wrote:
i have been a democrat all my life but when joe manchin tryed to pass gun laws that he said he wouldnt support that showed that i couldnt trust him.
The only law he tried to pass was to expand background checks to all gun purchases so criminals and psychos couldnt go to a gun show and buy them without a background check. That is all he wanted, nothing at all that restriced law abiding citizens rights to buy and own guns.
Jo wo

Beckley, WV

#25375 Sep 29, 2013
No I changed my mind, put in Cabbage Head Meadows, with John Turner as next choice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 15 hr luci 5,519
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 15 hr luci 10,664
what should bedtime be for 16 year olds (Nov '09) 16 hr Trollomania 62
Wyoming County HS Basketball 2016-17 17 hr Alien 1
Cheating women, call them out.!! 19 hr Roger Roger danger 2
Word game (Jun '12) Mon luci 1,362
Word Association... (Jun '12) Mon luci 2,609

Rock View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance