yay annoying 4 wheeler time

yay annoying 4 wheeler time

Posted in the Rock View Forum

hmm

Welch, WV

#1 Feb 23, 2014
Yay annoying 4 wheeler up and down your street 600 times per day is already back! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm excited.
Susie

Dillwyn, VA

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Roofing nails will limit the number of times up and down the street on any given day. Then you can be excited by the peace and quiet.
mana

Pineville, WV

#3 Feb 24, 2014
I have had many ATVs slow down quickly in front me, causing me to almost rear end them! They won't even signal when they pull over. Last year an ATV ran right out in front of me as it was leaving a gas station causing me to leave black streaks on the pavement. They think the rules don't apply to them. I'm going to dread it when they are back on the roads again.
1 post removed
hmm

Welch, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2014
Susie wrote:
Roofing nails will limit the number of times up and down the street on any given day. Then you can be excited by the peace and quiet.
I agree. Then when you ask them to stop or stay out of your driveway they think you're a jerk.
Susie

Dillwyn, VA

#6 Feb 24, 2014
Roofing nails will do the trick.
Rolling Hills

Pineville, WV

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Yup. It's almost 24/7 up here with them.
I don't mind them to be quite honest, if a man can afford one and drive one then let him.
What gets me is they put these loud exhausts on them...and you can't get any piece and quiet up here for them.
Dirt bikes added to that...you basically have to either have headphones on or hope to God your house is insulated.

I'm honestly glad we welcome them as they are a good chunk of WV's income via tourism.. but they're going to have to abide by the rules!

And for God's sake I wished they would not put loud exhausts on them.
hmm

Welch, WV

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Rolling Hills wrote:
Yup. It's almost 24/7 up here with them.
I don't mind them to be quite honest, if a man can afford one and drive one then let him.
What gets me is they put these loud exhausts on them...and you can't get any piece and quiet up here for them.
Dirt bikes added to that...you basically have to either have headphones on or hope to God your house is insulated.

I'm honestly glad we welcome them as they are a good chunk of WV's income via tourism.. but they're going to have to abide by the rules!

And for God's sake I wished they would not put loud exhausts on them.
It'd be ok if they'd go in the woods sometime. Also if they wouldn't put ruts in your driveway. I love the manners of the times we live in.
Tinker Bell

Dillwyn, VA

#9 Mar 25, 2014
You can't see the 2X4s with nails buried in the woods.
hmm

Welch, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2014
Awesome. He's upgraded to something even louder and more obnoxious. And it's great when they think it's so cool to hold the clutch in and go 'weh, weh, weh-weh,weh, weh-weh-weh-weh' while riding down the street. Wow you're the coolest person I know. Thank you for your contribution to society.
dhsjisja

Danville, WV

#11 Apr 7, 2014
Yall just need to get the sticks out of your ass and lighten up. Get out and do something with yourself instead of sitting inside and worrying about what other people are doing and looking for something to bitch about :)
hmm

Welch, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2014
dhsjisja wrote:
Yall just need to get the sticks out of your ass and lighten up. Get out and do something with yourself instead of sitting inside and worrying about what other people are doing and looking for something to bitch about :)
I enjoy time with my family when the walls aren't rattling from a self-entitled, golden child revving his piece of junk atv in the street. It's awesome when the baby wakes up from a nap because people don't have the common sense to take the damn things in the woods. Then when you ask them to stop you're the jackass. I'm glad you said this because you're the perfect example of this local born with a rebel spoon in their mouthed society. No respect or care for anything but what their small minds can handle. No wonder people think we're uneducated assholes.
Foy

Dillwyn, VA

#13 Apr 7, 2014
Roofing Nails!
hmm

Welch, WV

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Foy wrote:
Roofing Nails!
Lmao If only I wasn't me.
Pete

Dillwyn, VA

#15 Apr 10, 2014
dhsjisja wrote:
If you check it may not be sticks in their azze. You may be missing out??
hmm

Welch, WV

#16 Apr 10, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>If you check it may not be sticks in their azze. You may be missing out??
Azze. Are you Italian?
1 post removed
hmm

Welch, WV

#18 Apr 13, 2014
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'll answer that and thank goodness they aren't a queer like you.
That makes perfect sense. I forgot I'm also in the homophobic capital of the world. All because a fairy tale condemned them to damnation. Smile, sir. You are a rebel. I have a package full of white trash cookies for you.
1 post removed
Walter

Dillwyn, VA

#20 Apr 14, 2014
Come on down this Saturday from 0600 until 4 pm. Free soda and hot dogs. Bring your 4 wheelers sand join the races.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock View Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr luci 6,117
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 9 hr luci 11,306
Word Association... (Jun '12) 9 hr luci 2,858
Looking Jul 22 Looking 1
Pinnacle Drive Inn. Jul 21 LookingForInfo 5
Song Title Game (Dec '11) Jul 21 Zani Grey 951
News Learning to Swallow Jul 20 Phrasing 1

Rock View Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance