woman falls at Watkins Glen on Saturd...

woman falls at Watkins Glen on Saturday, August 25

Posted in the Rock Stream Forum

Teresa

Cortland, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2012
My husband and I were at Watkins Glen on August 25th walking the trails. A woman was seriously hurt there. We didn't know if she had fallen for a cliff or what happened. The ambulances were there. We heard a radio from one of the paramedics say that she was in and out of consciousness and that she had a broken ankle. We did see this woman and she was in somewhat of a contorted position and obviously in a lot of pain. We are concerned about here. Does anyone know anything about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Stream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 Sister Beatrice 1
dundees f*&cked up! (Mar '07) Aug 9 I know 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Jun '16 John 20
catholic priest should be held accountable for ... (Jan '12) Aug '15 CorningBorn 3
News Cops: Missing man's body found in upstate NY creek (Nov '12) Nov '12 EyezHatezDemKoonz 2
News News about the Rochester-area food scene (Jan '11) Jan '11 RonD 2

Rock Stream Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Stream Mortgages