Im just saying

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I was at the Deli standing there waiting to be helped and no one would help me. Until, finally this woman comes over to ask what I needed she was so rude & looked liked she hated her job so much. You could tell she didn't even want to be there much less help me. What happened to Great Customer Service?? I mean don't these employees know that we the consumers are the reason they even get a pay check. Why should we have to stand for this rude behavior? When we have done nothing wrong to these rude, pathetic, so called employees. Do us all a favor & quit your job.....
Moe

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Im just saying wrote:
I was at the Deli standing there waiting to be helped and no one would help me. Until, finally this woman comes over to ask what I needed she was so rude & looked liked she hated her job so much. You could tell she didn't even want to be there much less help me. What happened to Great Customer Service?? I mean don't these employees know that we the consumers are the reason they even get a pay check. Why should we have to stand for this rude behavior? When we have done nothing wrong to these rude, pathetic, so called employees. Do us all a favor & quit your job.....
I totally agree with you. The Walmart in Rock Springs has the Rudest, laziest employees of any store I have ever visited in my 55 years. I had a similar incident where a MANAGER, when I asked him for assistance, told me it "wasn't his job"!!! I have nit been back in the store since and that was 3 years ago.
FogHorn

North Liberty, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Ya? i tell you what, the deli is the worst place to work in walmart.

Its always under staffed, always over worked, and the work that needs to be done, is so time consuming and requites them to be vary patent, so sometimes people run out.

Also, if you are looking for good customer service at walmart, you are stupid and looking in the wrong place, walmart is about cuting the bottom line, and having the low prices.

You want good customer service? you need to go to the smaller stores, that have to offer the good customer service because they can't compete with prices.
Agree

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2011

Judged:

Rock Springs has the worst Walmart possible. Good customer service is a hard to find in that town and next to impossible at the local Walmart.
Slaves

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Rock Springs WalMart treats its employees like crap and this is a FACT! Really hard to be nice to customers when moral is low due to the way the management and other "higher up" JERKS treat you!
In all the WalMarts i've ever been too...i have NEVER heard as MANY complaints from employees as i have from this Rock Springs Wyoming one! I have kids that have worked there and i think they'd have been treated better at a slave auction! The pay SUCKS and is reputed to be the lowest in the state...and overall treatment of anybody not in a "higher up" position is BEYOND DISGUSTING!
berthabigbronto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Write a Letter to Walmart Headquarters , they will handle it right away, an while you're at it go get me a sub.
agree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Judged:

I worked at walmart for almost 3 years and your posts are correct...... If you aren't sleeping with one of the management team and involved in there little circle they treat you like shit...... AT what cost the cost of one of the assistant managers life,...because him and the store manager where sleeping with one of the other assistant managers, which escalated in a drunken night to a tragic accident, for what a little skank who wasn't worth it.. She was ask to quit and is now pregnant with the store managers kid. then when HR comes in to investigate they all lie for each other... The losers are the regular associates and the customers.... Customer service is noexistant in this store.... And the Managers pretty much have there own little PAYTON PLACE going on... This is what ROCK SPRINGS WALMART is all about to bad there is nowhere for normal people to shop except there... BRING US A TARGET PLEASE....
gloria

Hawthorne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

agree wrote:
I worked at walmart for almost 3 years and your posts are correct...... If you aren't sleeping with one of the management team and involved in there little circle they treat you like shit...... AT what cost the cost of one of the assistant managers life,...because him and the store manager where sleeping with one of the other assistant managers, which escalated in a drunken night to a tragic accident, for what a little skank who wasn't worth it.. She was ask to quit and is now pregnant with the store managers kid. then when HR comes in to investigate they all lie for each other... The losers are the regular associates and the customers.... Customer service is noexistant in this store.... And the Managers pretty much have there own little PAYTON PLACE going on... This is what ROCK SPRINGS WALMART is all about to bad there is nowhere for normal people to shop except there... BRING US A TARGET PLEASE....
YOU ARE SO RIGHT
Jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

It's kind of sad to see so many judgmental and demanding people about customer service here. I work at WalMart deli and have stood out on customer service on all of my evaluations. I've never had an issue with a customer and not only treat them with respect, but in a friendly and caring manner. Every customer. No matter how rude.

That being said, I have to agree with whoever said the Deli is a horrible place to work at. We are always, ALWAYS understaffed. We are constantly given more tasks than we have time to complete, and we are heavily scrutinized by management. As if all of that wasn't enough, we probably spend the most time dealing with the walmart customer base, and I can vouch that there are some customers that go to WalMarts acting as if walmart employees are subhuman and subject to their every whim and desire. These are usually the people that complain about customer service or make the employees life difficult.

I've found that ever since I started working in customer service, and ever since I've started to deal with rude, disrespectful and just plain douchebag customers, I tend to give people more of a break when they're just trying to do their fucking job. Sure, every once in a while there's a real case about a rude employee, but most of the time it's just the customer being difficult since we don't lick their shoes the moment they come in and give us their business.
gloria

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
It's kind of sad to see so many judgmental and demanding people about customer service here. I work at WalMart deli and have stood out on customer service on all of my evaluations. I've never had an issue with a customer and not only treat them with respect, but in a friendly and caring manner. Every customer. No matter how rude.
That being said, I have to agree with whoever said the Deli is a horrible place to work at. We are always, ALWAYS understaffed. We are constantly given more tasks than we have time to complete, and we are heavily scrutinized by management. As if all of that wasn't enough, we probably spend the most time dealing with the walmart customer base, and I can vouch that there are some customers that go to WalMarts acting as if walmart employees are subhuman and subject to their every whim and desire. These are usually the people that complain about customer service or make the employees life difficult.
I've found that ever since I started working in customer service, and ever since I've started to deal with rude, disrespectful and just plain douchebag customers, I tend to give people more of a break when they're just trying to do their fucking job. Sure, every once in a while there's a real case about a rude employee, but most of the time it's just the customer being difficult since we don't lick their shoes the moment they come in and give us their business.
WOW! I was going to say "well said" until you got angry
jennifer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

Judged:

walmart deli workers are extremely rude in every store they just sit and ignore you or your waiting your turn and some guy will walk up 5 min after you and they will walk straight to them and help them can we say sexist???????? i think they are just crabby and mad because they are stuck behind a small secluded counter all day wahahahahah
Orlando G

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Im just saying wrote:
Well you have 2 see it from our point of view..i work @ a deli bloomington, mn walmart they treat us like crap. they yell @ us and always tell us were doing something wrong even when we do it there way....they treat us like slaves from hell...Ive been working there for 2years and almost got fired 6times for doing the right thing and when customers come to ask her help its hard to put a smile on our face and perform great service when were getting yelled @ you know...
sisterlouise

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

I have always been treated great by the deli workers. Was there just today and was greeted with a smile and a Can I help You? Like always. These ladies work hard and I appreciate all they do. Stop Crying Dudes!
lilbrownsuga

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

walmart in eunice la,is the worse place to work.management sucks,they dont care about their employees at all,and treat us like crap.they tryna get rid of people all kinds of ways.i really hate it.
angel

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

well unless you have personally worked for walmart then you dont truley understand. i have worked there and the reason why they are rude is because of poor management in the deli. most of the employees deal with being understaffed. so if anything blame managment for the rudeness in the deli.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

Angel, poor management isn't an excuse to be rude to customers.
Joe

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Judged:

Im just saying wrote:

I have worked in the deli business for years and I always give great service, I do agree their are bad apples this includes customers . That said I was reading this and agreed their is no room for rudeness, BUT In your statement you called them (pathetic). Now saying their rude is one thing but pathetic this just means you already Judge them as being lower then you. That your better well YOUR NOT because you stood their and waited and waited Now whose PATHETIC You should have brought this to the managers attention. I also wonder if your so pure and clean of Sin that you were never rude or pathetic in your life NO not you your perfect never had a bad day never right? Did you ever consider that just maybe something awful happen to them NO you did not. Now great customer service is a must, but here is a story that happen to me and my fellow workers . We had this regular funny customer come in and said she just got a ticket for j walking ,we sympathies with her guess what she told us . I am mad and angry so I am going to take out on you guys we thought she was joking she was not. She yelled complained how she does not understand the menu specials , Oh she was a lawyer. She could not work out the difference of 60 cents from the special and the regular price go figure . What we did was get our manager which is the proper thing to do ,we just walked away from her . We might work behind the counter but were nobodies DOG!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

Joe, a pathetic employee isn't the same as being a pathetic person. Before you jump all over someone and lecture on making excuses for bad behavior (when you're on the clock, leave your personal business until your time and don't take it out on customers), I think you should finish high school. Your inability to use the correct their/there/they're and other words, as well as punctuation, it a fourth grade level, at the best.
jen

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

Mandy, that was absolutely unnecessary to attack his grammar. completely irrelevant. Maybe YOU should go back to high school and learn how to be respectful.
say it-i told u so

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. The Walmart in Rock Springs has the Rudest, laziest employees of any store I have ever visited in my 55 years. I had a similar incident where a MANAGER, when I asked him for assistance, told me it "wasn't his job"!!! I have nit been back in the store since and that was 3 years ago.
Hi actually I work in WalMart the one in Cali. Yeah u are right managers n associates r rude but there's always a way to get back at them u should of called the corporate office n he would of lost hes job or gotten transfer or probably a verbal warning. I'm a dep manager nbi help out alot of its not in my dep its the customers...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rock Springs Discussions

Search the Rock Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Living in Rock Springs (Dec '06) 14 hr Jay 158
Is Nena James, 3rd District Court Judge doing a... (Apr '12) Jun 27 honest_hoe 12
Free VIN Check Alternative, Cheapest Carfax Rep... (Mar '12) Jun 19 Joseph 3
Debate: Marijuana - Rock Springs, WY (Aug '10) Jun 14 jmb 15
Lawyers to Fight CPS (Mar '11) Jun '14 April casillas 17
glen lynn martinez May '14 Aaron 3
the music thread (Mar '12) May '14 Musikologist 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rock Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000