Just curious

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Has anyone wondered why it is so overlooked in lafayette these days that all of these young white girls are being allowed to mix and reproduce with black men. Do you not have any morals left lafayette? Have you forgotten your heritage and indentity? I was through lafayette visiting family for a week and just couldnt believe the amount of white girls taking radiator hose. Lafayette shame on all of you. Your grandparents are rolling over in their graves right now.
holycowreally

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
seriously? is this an insane case of racism or what? what do you mean by being "overlooked"? last i checked they put the lynching law in the gutter because that's not a thing anymore. besides, what business is it of yours anyways? it's ridiculous to see this kind of posting in the modern age that we're in. last i checked we were all HUMAN. it shouldn't matter to you or anyone else who anyone sleeps with, black, white, yellow, red, brown, whatever.
gees.
lay off it.
Sean massey

Dalton, GA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
God made laws against it. Race mixing is against god.
huh

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
Where in the Bible did He "make laws" against it? And if so, who are you to judge? I believe God made laws about that too. Tsk tsk.
Massey

Chatsworth, GA

#5 Apr 25, 2013
In genesis the very first references kind after kind and seed after seed. God is a god of perfect order and when you mix races you destroy and break down what god himself created as pure. But its o.k let your white daughters suck on radiator hose and end up with flared nose little yellow kids. Look at duncan shropshire and his daighter and how nasty that looks. Race traitors.
Sean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 55,799
Georgia Northwestern To Give Free GED Practice ... 1 hr Dude 2
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr Just a Thought 2,058
Does anyone talk to this person or know him Sep 12 videos 4
Brandy Hayes Sep 9 komatsu 4
Savannah Caldwell Sep 8 Johnny 1
Roper being sold Sep 6 Real life 13
•••
•••
Rock Spring Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rock Spring Jobs

•••