Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

#60535 Aug 3, 2012
"Kraft foods and Oreo cookies have decided to toss the morals that formed our great nation right out the window and literally toss them right down our throat! Boycott Oreo cookies and hit them where it hurts...in the wallet."
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#60536 Aug 3, 2012
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Timothy McVeigh was a registered Republican, and member of the NRA.
Timothy McVeigh was not registered for any party. It was also claimed that he was a Christian. He turned out to be an atheist.

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#60537 Aug 3, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between Freedom to Assemble and Disturbing the Peace.
Have there been arrests or tickets given? If they are breaking the law, shouldn't something be done?
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#60538 Aug 3, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
"Kraft foods and Oreo cookies have decided to toss the morals that formed our great nation right out the window and literally toss them right down our throat! Boycott Oreo cookies and hit them where it hurts...in the wallet."
Well I guess the right wingnuts are gonna be eatin' a steady diet of chicken sandwiches and waffle fries from now on. Maybe if the auto industry gets on board they'll all be riding bicycles too.

#60539 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Timothy McVeigh was not registered for any party. It was also claimed that he was a Christian. He turned out to be an atheist.
I have some doubts about this, but it is clear he was a conservative and crazy. Though, that may be redundant.

#60540 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You are aware that the Westboro Baptist Church is run by a registered Democrat aren't you?
I am aware and couldn't care less. They are dispicable no matter what party they claim to follow. I know it is important to you to point out the frailties of others while ignoring your own, I however, am neither Democrat or Republican so, it doesn't matter to me much.

#60541 Aug 3, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Fake Vet, why don't you go and find a life.
Apparently he wants to express his inner feelings but is afraid to do it personally.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60542 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military,[82] but voted for Libertarian Party candidate, Harry Browne, in the 1996 presidential elections.[83] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[84] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[85] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[86] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[84] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[87][88] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[89] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[90]

[82] Profile of Timothy McVeigh, CNN, March 29, 2001. Retrieved August 8, 2006.

[83] Michel, Lou, and Dan Herbeck. American Terrorist. pp. 298

[84]81.^ Michel, Lou and Herbeck, Dan. American Terrorist. p. 288. ISBN 0-06-039407-2.
82.^ a b Profile of Timothy McVeigh, CNN, March 29, 2001. Retrieved August 8, 2006.
83.^ Michel, Lou, and Dan Herbeck. American Terrorist. pp. 298
84.^ a b Patrick Cole, "A Look Back in TIME: Interview with Timothy McVeigh," March 30, 1996. Retrieved October 19, 2010.
85.^ McFadden, Robert D.(April 23, 1995). "Terror in Oklahoma: The Suspect; One Man's Complex Path to Extremism". The New York Times. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
86.^ "Fellow inmate counsels McVeigh". Associated Press. June 20, 2001. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
87.^ "The McVeigh Tapes" Rachel Maddow Show, aired April 19, 2010, pt. 1 at 2 min. 40 sec.
88.^ Michel, Lou and Herbeck, Dan. American Terrorist. pp. 142143. ISBN 0-06-039407-2.
89.^ Julian Borger,"McVeigh faces day of reckoning: Special report: Timothy McVeigh,", The Guardian Online, June 11, 2001. Retrieved October 19, 2010.
90.^ "McVeigh took last rites before execution". CNN. June 11, 2001. Retrieved March 23, 2011.
Juan Valdez

Reeds Spring, MO

#60543 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently he wants to express his inner feelings but is afraid to do it personally.
He needs to relax. Maybe listen to this.

It would probably change his life.
Muslim DickTater Prez

Ava, MO

#60544 Aug 3, 2012
In all the years since D-Day, there are only three occasions when the president failed to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.

The occasions were:

1. Barack Obama 2010

2. Barack Obama 2011

3. Barack Obama 2012

For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day. This year, instead of honoring the soldiers, he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds for his upcoming election campaign.

KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60545 Aug 3, 2012
Marxist SatanPresident wrote:
I wish I could be a better person but I just can't. You see, I'm just a discruntled little man that noone listens to. My dog won't even pay attention to me. I'm short, fat, have crooked teeth, and a small shriveled penis. I live in a bunker in my moms yard and my best friend is Glenn Beck. I rant and rave on here because my life is empty and I have nothing better to do than try to piss everyone off, and I'm not even effective at doing that. I have my gold and my guns so I'm ready for anything but my MREs are getting old so I'm really hoping and praying for some kind of disaster real soon. I have no regard for anyone but me. Well that's me in a nutshell. Please don't take me serious as I am one toxic waste of a human being.
Yep..this is the first post you've ever made where everything you said is true...theres HOPE!!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60546 Aug 3, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
Oh look the DAWG shit fairy has returned...how special!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60547 Aug 3, 2012
Muslim DickTater Prez wrote:
In all the years since D-Day, there are only three occasions when the president failed to go to the D-Day Monument that honors the soldiers killed during the Invasion.
The occasions were:
1. Barack Obama 2010
2. Barack Obama 2011
3. Barack Obama 2012
For the past 68 years, all presidents, except Obama, have paid tribute to the fallen soldiers killed on D-Day. This year, instead of honoring the soldiers, he made a campaign trip on Air Force 1 to California to raise funds for his upcoming election campaign.
Total BS
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/dday.asp
Muslim DickTater Prez

Ava, MO

#60548 Aug 3, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
He is Total BS, just like you!

This is not: http://nation.foxnews.com/d-day/2012/06/06/ob...

Columbia, MO

#60549 Aug 3, 2012
According to the Canadian Radio act, a licenser cannot broadcast misleading or false news. This law has meant that the right wing Fox News that regularly pushes the button as far as the facts in news reporting is concerned, cannot operate in Canada. Where civility in broadcasting has all but disappeared in the US media, Canada is determined to keep its political discourse civil.

In F ebruary 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying ... They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves.
Sure

Branson, MO

#60550 Aug 3, 2012
Muslim DickTater Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
He is Total BS, just like you!
This is not: http://nation.foxnews.com/d-day/2012/06/06/ob...
Booyah!! GAME POINT BIOTCH!!!
Sure

Branson, MO

#60551 Aug 3, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look the DAWG shit fairy has returned...how special!
How long were you gone?
Sure

Branson, MO

#60552 Aug 3, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am aware and couldn't care less. They are dispicable no matter what party they claim to follow. I know it is important to you to point out the frailties of others while ignoring your own, I however, am neither Democrat or Republican so, it doesn't matter to me much.
With what I read about you the other day you probably belong to the Pedophile Party.

Columbia, MO

#60553 Aug 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
With what I read about you the other day you probably belong to the Pedophile Party.
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/ ??
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#60554 Aug 3, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP = Gross Old Pedophiles!

Bada BAIN!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Port Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town curfew (Jun '10) Aug 30 I hate stupid people 35
Dogs Running Loose (Oct '14) Aug 19 Raylin 9
GossipTime (Feb '13) Aug 16 InnerCircle 6
New eBook About eBay Reveals Dark Side of Ebay Aug 11 BrassWorks 1
Rick Sons new sheriff (Jun '10) Aug 7 no no no 69
Andrew Riley Aug 7 the truth 3
Country club Aug '15 InnerCircle 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Port Mortgages