Illinois candidates tackle issues in ...

Illinois candidates tackle issues in community forum

There are 2 comments on the WQAD story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Illinois candidates tackle issues in community forum. In it, WQAD reports that:

ROCK ISLAND, Ill. - Rock Island High Shool's "Little Theater" played host to a big political forum Sunday, sponsored by the Community Caring Conference and Rock Island Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Jobs

New Windsor, IL

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Har and the Democrats have been in power in the QCA for 30 years! As a kid I remember all the foundries and factories in the QCA, Where are they now. GONE! He says he wants jobs, Well, the truth is jobs didn't leave the QCA to China and Mexico for better quality workers. They left because of $$. Regulation cost money! Lots of money! The Democratic party is the party of regulation and tax. Look at them now, No oil drilling, etc. To them there is never enough regulation, therefore is continues and continues. Has anybody tried to start a business? NOw there going increase the cost of a combine by $30,000 for pollution control. How will that effect our local farmer, Mr Hare. MOre regulation will eventually run John Deere out here. Some say oh that will never happen! But, I remember people saying that about IH. No more Norcross, where Siefert Clothing and Moline Die Cast Mr HARE?
Disabled Amercian Vet

Sierra Vista, AZ

#2 Sep 20, 2010
As a voter in Phile Hare's district I have recieved all of his newsletter e-mails and a few responses to letters I have sent him directly. The contents of which are very disappointing to me. Add that to the fact that Mr. Hare very pointedly said he does not care about the Constitution or the Declaration of Independance I will do all I can to ensure he is voted out of office and replaced with someine we can trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jone Knapton Homicide Task Force (Mar '06) Jan 14 Lisa 77
News Wilton braces for Gerdau-Ameristeel layoffs (Jun '10) Nov '16 Beentheredonethat 4
Review: Evans Tree Service (Jun '13) Nov '16 SLine 3
How big is your woman's rack? Oct '16 shesgotsome 4
Luther Heggs. Where is he? Oct '16 Billy Ray Fox 3
News NH police charge mother and son with stealing $... (Aug '10) Oct '16 Anonymous 7
the music thread (Mar '12) Jun '16 Musikologist 23

Rock Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Island Mortgages