Former slaughterhouse manager who hel...

Former slaughterhouse manager who helped illegal immigrants get fak...

There are 4 comments on the WQAD story from May 26, 2010, titled Former slaughterhouse manager who helped illegal immigrants get fak.... In it, WQAD reports that:

A former manager at a kosher slaughterhouse who admitted to helping illegal immigrants get fake documents has been sentenced to 10 months in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

pat

Moline, IL

#1 May 26, 2010
wow, help 19 immigrants get fake documents and only get 10 months in prison...what a deal for him!
bob

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
i like tacos AMERICA

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2013
It should be 10 months per person with a stiff fine to go along with that. So, what happens to the illegals???? The ususal nothing?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2013
10 months? What a joke. Make it 3-5 for each illegal and a $100K fine per illegal. It must be made cost-ineffective to hire an illegal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jul 13 MerrySM 87
News Big Island kidnapper told victims ''he would re... (Mar '10) Jul 8 haley_kugler 16
anyone seen strange military presence around e ... Jul 1 bacsoldier 1
News Rash of teen suicides in Princeton, Illinois (Apr '10) Jun '15 bcmom 187
News Former Sandwich youth minister charged with try... (Nov '11) Jun '15 Anonymous 6
Wanna meet up Jun '15 Jude9669 1
Donnie burgess jr Jun '15 hate his guts 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Island Mortgages