R.I. Shooting Victim In Hospital

R.I. Shooting Victim In Hospital

There are 1 comment on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Aug 31, 2010, titled R.I. Shooting Victim In Hospital. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

A 17-year-old is in the hospital after a shooting in Rock Island Monday night. Police were called to 11th Street and 7th Avenue just after 10 p.m. Emergency crews rushed the male victim to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

Jodi Chambers-Wilson

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 1, 2010
Thanks to the many Prayers for my Nephew/Godson Kameron and the GRACE OF GOD in his wonderous mercy…after 7 direct hits (4 to the neck, 2 in the back and one in the arm) Kameron walks, talks, laughs, and is still one of the greatest joys in my life. I witnessed KAM come into this world 5-14-1993 and on 8-30-2010 I told my husband after learning how many times he was shot that I was going to be Kameron in the hospital but I refuse to go to his funeral…and I meant it. And it is so….HE LIVES!!!! AMEN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New 8 On Your Side tool is online fix for your ... (Jun '10) Jun 15 tommie calvin 17
News Repeat DUI offender Bruce Fish paroled (Mar '10) Jun 8 LOVE IS THE ANSWER 46
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) Jun 5 AmerPie Gorilla 96
The Schimmel Shuffle... May 27 Not an alternativ... 1
How big is your woman's rack? (Sep '16) May '17 2badsheisfat 5
News Jone Knapton Homicide Task Force (Mar '06) May '17 Sherry 81
Moline High School Baseball Mar '17 Not an alternativ... 1

Rock Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Island Mortgages