Fort Mill police investigate woman's ...

Fort Mill police investigate woman's death

There are 10 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Fort Mill police investigate woman's death. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

Scene of a police investigation in Fort Mill. FORT MILL Authorities continue to probe the "suspicious death" of Fort Mill’s Linda Lee Hertzog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

grannie

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Jimmy Kendell was living with Linda Hertzog until she kikked him out. He has a long rap sheet - check him out - he lived in the Indian Land Area with some blacks at one time, but he is white.
sweetiepie

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2011
grannie wrote:
Jimmy Kendell was living with Linda Hertzog until she kikked him out. He has a long rap sheet - check him out - he lived in the Indian Land Area with some blacks at one time, but he is white.
I am willing to bet he had something to do with this he almost killed his 1st wife in rage he has been in and out of jail he was supose to take anger management classes he didnt then none of this would have happened if he had been held on the child support warrents.sad sad his mom and sister tend to hide him according to them he does no wrong. i hope they solve this case and i am sure his name will be in the news.
Really

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 17, 2011
It’s a horrible story but please leave the accusing to the authorities. You obviously have nothing better to do than run your mouth about something that doesn’t involve you. And Grannie, looks like you should be spending all this extra time learning how to spell. That’s the problem with small towns…no one knows how to keep their mouth shut and mind their own business. Here’s a little advice…GROW UP! The victim’s family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
sweetiepie

Dublin, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Really wrote:
It’s a horrible story but please leave the accusing to the authorities. You obviously have nothing better to do than run your mouth about something that doesn’t involve you. And Grannie, looks like you should be spending all this extra time learning how to spell. That’s the problem with small towns…no one knows how to keep their mouth shut and mind their own business. Here’s a little advice…GROW UP! The victim’s family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
He has been charged may God forgive him.Her family are in our prayers.
time4change

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 Jul 11, 2011
I am truly glad that the truth came out finally about him doing this terrible thing. Linda was a great woman at heart and she did not deserve what happened to her. I hope he rots in jail. My prayers continue for her family. Im proud of how they are standing strong together through all of this.

Since: Jul 11

Austin, TX

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Does anyone know anything about when a trial might happen? I am so shocked and saddened that my friend was killed by this man. She was so sweet and kind and she didn't deserve to be taken from her family who loves her so much.
sweetpie

Clover, SC

#8 Jan 9, 2012
hdaboub wrote:
Does anyone know anything about when a trial might happen? I am so shocked and saddened that my friend was killed by this man. She was so sweet and kind and she didn't deserve to be taken from her family who loves her so much.
The court date is Jan 23 unless it gets postponed. I sure hope justice is served in this case. My heart goes out to her family and his family he has broke his dads heart so many times.
LiveLoveLearn

Clover, SC

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Linda was a good person at heart. She had her faults like any of us but she did not deserve what happened to her. Her family has been VERY strong through this entire ordeal and continue to grow stronger each day. It is not about "running your mouths" when discussion your opinions on this case. It is about expressing your feelings. I knew this woman. Her children are not only left without a mother but her GRANDCHILDREN are left without ever being able to truly know their grandmother. Like my child. My child will never be able to know her. That man deserves a lot more than just rotting in prison for the rest of his life. But I am not the one to judge him. GOD will judge him. People can put in their opinions all they want. Just because someone doesn't like what is being said about this PSYCHO doesn't mean they do not have the RIGHT to put in what they feel! Small towns, big cities, it doesn't matter. What matters is that this man committed MURDER and took away a mother, grandmother, sister and friend to those who cared most about her!
LiveLoveLearn

Clover, SC

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Really wrote:
The authorities have already stated that he is GUILTY! His family knows and have known that he is GUILTY!! That PSYCHO took away a sister, mother, daughter, grandmother and friend!! If people want to put in their opinions then they have that RIGHT! Especially those who knew him and those who knew and cared for Linda! My child has to grow up without one of her grandmothers because HE took her life away!! So the one that needs to keep their mouth shut would be you!! Don't sit here and try to act like what he did was justifiable because it wasn't!! No one is perfect, I get that. But NO ONE should decide when someone elses life is over! Especially not when they have a family!!!
ExtendLove

Fort Mill, SC

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Really wrote:
Let Her Say What She Wants, Its A Forum.... Thats What Its For Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Rock Hill, SC (Aug '10) Jul 28 wrong 23
travis dobbe Jul 28 old friend 1
Review: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Jul 15 Dick 1
Footjob? Jul 12 Goat 1
looking for bj williams Jun '15 tennessee 1
Review: The Moving Man (Mar '13) Jun '15 Tami 4
Fort Mill Post Office = Nightmare on Elm St... (Aug '09) Jun '15 TEDD 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Hill Mortgages