Team 1 Auto/Bernard Gaston

Posted in the Rock Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Maxine

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Has anyone else had a bad experience with this criminal?
A Long Time Friend

Brevard, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2008
My post is Bernard Gaston is not a Crinimal at all. He has had some bad breaks the have cause problems with his business but he is no criminal. He has put more people in cars in our town that needed them than any other small car lot around here. In fact he helped me. So don't be so bold to go put this type of garbage on the internet about people. Seems like to me with your skills in thinking of this waste of time scheme, that you are the person that everyone around you needs to be weary of. I don't see any hate post coming from Bernard. No cause he is out minding his business and trying to help people get cars.. So please think before you write. You never know who is reading this stuff, in fact I know you!!
Concerned For All

Vienna, VA

#3 Sep 28, 2008
Hello Maximine...can you provide more detail relative to the criminal acts you assert against Mr. Gaston. This is interesting; however we need to know the truth, not a bunch of hear-say.
ronald

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Gaston wow just a fu^&*ng di*k
LASHAY

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2009
MAXINE IF ITS THE SAME ONE FROM ROCKHILL, SC I CAN PROVE HE A BONIFIED CROOK! THIS IS NOT NO HERE SAY I GOT WRITTEN PROOF.
Sad but true

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 7, 2011
Maxine wrote:
Has anyone else had a bad experience with this criminal?
Bernard and his wife are crooks. They have taken money from us and did not deliver a vehicle as promised. They said they spent the money and now we've gone to their business and they have shut down.
Foxyfabfem

Rock Hill, SC

#7 Mar 14, 2011
CALL ME GIRL IM GETTING READY TO SUE HIM AND HIS WIFE AND PUT THEM BOTH UNDER THE JAIL. falsifying documents and pocketing money from used car sales CARRIES A MINIMUM OF FOUR YEARS IN PRISON mY LAWYER SAYS THRE NMAY BE OTHER CHARGES SUCH AS obtaining property by false pretense and buying or selling a motor vehicle without a license, misdemeanor sublease arrangement violations and attempting to obtain property by false pretense and felony sublease arrangement violations,buying and selling luxury cars and subleasing them to third parties owners never were paid for their cars, and cars CARS are still missing.IN HIS INVESTIGATIONS WE ARE TRYING TO PURSUE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE TWO SCINCE THEY SEEM TO BE THIS TAG TEAM OF LARCENY And fraud my lawyer says the duo is a threat to dealership ownwer as well as the potetial buyer I guess some career criminals know how to lick a lollipop.Foxyfabfem@yahoo.com
Fed Up

Charlotte, NC

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Foxyfabfem.....I will be in touch with you!! We were scammed by this duo as well. We have already taken Bernard/Team One Auto to court. They never show up .......we are still after 3 years trying to get the title to a vehicle we purchased and we have another suit against them spereate to this. This man has scammed so many, we have numerous contacts that would love to have their day on court. I have proof of everything and our Attorney does also.
pusher - fort mill sc

United States

#9 Apr 20, 2011
Big time crook - long time friend evidently only see the surface - cashed certified check - no title to date - 6 months later - SC Motor Vechile is now investigating - documents to the Feds governament for fraud is being submitted - pocket money - Fed's have enough documentation that will put him in jail for a min. of 5 years.
A Victim

Charleston, SC

#10 May 6, 2011
@ Everyone who this man has stole from, we need to tag team him and his wife through the courts. It is so sad that he is doing this. SC DMV is investigating and I found out that SLED is now involved and they are now closed. Lets keep the ball rolling like he has done to us. I am stuck with a car I have to pay for because of the lien on it. This car cannot be registered, because he did not pay the bank who got the car for him. Contact jwalker472@msn.com. I want justice.....
Dee

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 11, 2011
Try to get the man for evey thing he o me
WARNING

Rock Hill, SC

#12 Aug 1, 2011
bernard is openinga car lot in the same place on Anderson rd in rock hill don't buy a car from that location!!!!!!!!
WARNING

Charleston, SC

#13 Aug 2, 2011
The People Public Auto Auction is closed. That has not stopped him he is opening a new car lot in the same location on Anderson(Big A's Auto Sales) do not buy a car from this place, it is the same person behind the it. You will regret it. This is your warning..... I have a law suit on him now.
anonymous

Mooresville, NC

#14 Aug 29, 2011
please get him he is a crook and keeps opening new car lots!!he has been seen floating around a car lot called big a auto sales 830 n. anderson rd rock hill sc
dee

Charlotte, NC

#15 Sep 19, 2011
me and my wife got our car taken a year ago worth over 17,000 i wish i would of google him befor this they got to be stop!!!!!! there taken from family with kids and no one have money to give to his bitch ass his wife play background she's really the leader cuz she the muscle and the brain ya shes really a HE
hit man

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 19, 2011
since every body want to give him free money let say i go kick his has will you all throw in on my bond ! just a ??????? couse he have been doin this to long for the law to get him sneaky bitch!!
Cassandra Weber

Charlotte, NC

#17 Oct 11, 2011
i have had an awful experience with this criminal. he has caused a lot of trouble and aggravation for me and my family. im sure he has done the same to some of ya'll but i think i have found us all some help. I have got a lot of people investigating Mr, Gaston. If anyone needs help taking him to court or with criminal charges against him please email me at dominic8732@gmail.com. Thanks and I hope everyone gets revenge for all the wrong he has done to innocent families.
he got me too

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2011
I let thiw fat crook men repair my car and they messed it up even more than it was before I took it to them... When I called to see what he was going to do he told me that those repair men didn't work for him anymore and it was nothing he could do because he didn't make any money off of the repair. He has closed down the shop on Anderson road and opened another shop on cherry rd under the same name. I have his cell number incase any of you guys lawyers need to contact him.
he got me to

Fort Mill, SC

#21 Dec 30, 2011
U knw that bernard is an crook. But his cousin keep on giving him money to open up the car lot. He knw that he not going to make NO money. Every body know that bernard is no good. He keep moving around think that people will still buy an car. Mia her stupid ass ( his wife) She knows what she is doing. She should be telling him to get an real job. Oh it might be that nobody will hire him. They know he is an dam crook. Keep your money in your pocket and going somewhere, where the car is in good shape.
By the way, Anthony stop giving him the dam money. U have an family to take care of. Not him and Mia.
ONE LIKE YOU

Deltona, FL

#22 Mar 9, 2012
I WAS HURT TERRIBLY BY BERNARD AND MIA GASTON. HE HAD A CAR THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN AND I WENT TO FOUNDERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION AND RECEIVED A LOAN. I PURCHASED THE CAR FROM BERNARD AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD PAY MY CAR OFF IN ANOTHER STATE. THEY NEVER DID AND MIA IS NOT THIS SOFT SPOKEN SWEET PERSON THAT SOME PEOPLE THINK. SHE IS JUST AS CROOKED AS HE IS!! I SPOKE WITH BERNARD'S SISTER WHO TOLD ME THAT HE COULD NOT BE TRUSTED BUT THEN RETRACTED HER STATEMENT WHEN I ASKED HER IF SHE COULD SPEAK TO HIM ABOUT MY MONEY. SHE AND HER HUSBAND JOHN ARE CROOKS TOO AS THEY HAVE ALL BENEFITED FROM OUR MONEY!! SHE WAS LAUNDERING MONEY FROM THE BANK SHE WORKED AT. I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT THIS INFO FROM SLED WHO RECOVERED MY VEHICLE. YES I HAD A PRIVATE DETECTIVE ASSIGNED TO MY CASE. I TOOK THEM TO CIVIL COURT AND THE 2ND TIME BERNARD ATTENDED AND WITH NO REMORSE. I HAVE YET TO SEE A DIME. I PITY HIS WHOLE FAMILY. THEY ARE MATERIALISTIC THIEVES. THEY ALL SHOULD BE IN
FEDERAL PRISON. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE RELATIVES THAT HAVE MADE ANY TIME IN JAIL, YOU SHOULD BE APPALLED THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING FREE. HIS UNCLE SHOULD STOP COVERING UP FOR THEM. KEEP PRESSING CHARGES. THEY WILL EVENTUALLY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. ALSO, I HEARD THAT ANOTHER SHOP IS OPENED ON CHERRY ROAD WITH ANTHONY HAYES OWNING IT. KEEP SPEAKING TO SLED AND KEEP FILING AT THE COURT HOUSES..THEY WILL GET THEIR TIME!!!!!WE MUST STICK TOGETHER AND DON'T GIVE UP!!!!PEACE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secrets of the Rock Hill SC Hells angels (May '11) Apr 21 shianne628 13
Fort Mill Post Office = Nightmare on Elm St... (Aug '09) Apr 20 Marilyn 40
Review: Mems Electric Apr 17 beavertreecypress 2
No boats in driveways? Apr 3 Why 2
Boat parking law change Apr 1 Why 2
Computer Repair, Networking, Virus Removal Mar 29 Rock Hill Compute... 1
Comporium monopoly (Jan '12) Mar '15 Cutting the cord 21
More from around the web

Rock Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE