who passed away at the ol mt view school

Posted in the Rock Creek Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2012
how many people are gonna pass away up there before they ship em all off to prison for it,i know of 3 who have dies at that place now.
minerswife88

Summersville, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2012
this make the second not the third get a life and mind your own business!
Farley

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 5, 2012
I heard it was Amy Holestine! Bobs daughter!!
your not there

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 5, 2012
minerswife88 wrote:
this make the second not the third get a life and mind your own business!
how do you know della you dont even come vist you dad!
Ordinary

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 5, 2012
In this situation I dont think anyone needs to mind there own business. This is a serious deal with people dying at that school over drugs. I think the state and the government needs to step in and take all you to jail and throw away the key. Cause whether you like it or not those that were there when she died are an accessory to murder.
wonderingII

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I heard that it was Amy Williams that used to be married to Matt Worley. She was with a man named Jeff Holstein. Either way, it is sad. These people are someones child, and not to mention, someones mother. Innocent family members do not need to read crap on here about their passed loved one. Prayers out for the family!
OVER

Charleston, WV

#7 Dec 5, 2012
One down and thousands more to go. These people are old enough to know better. So know one is at fault but the dummies that take these pills and do other drugs or alcohol. People try to always blame someone else for things when these dummies dies. But it all comes down to it's their own fault. Know one forced them to do these things. Sorry for the families if they are sadden. But a lot of them are all pill heads, drunks and thieves. So they will probably through a big party. They like to fight and they say have a good time. This is all so sad. But people will not change.
minerswife88

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 5, 2012
just because I don't go visit him doesn't mean that I don't know what goes on down there ya know there things called phones! and if you KNOW so much about Me and MY LIFE I would love to know who you are.. so go ahead and tell brainiac who you are and how you know all about what I do! Are you my stalker? You no idea what I do or where I go for that matter! and Ordinary if you think I need to be thrown in jail you clearly don't know anything about me! lol but maybe you could ask "your not there" who ever that is sure thinks they know ALL about me. But all in all its a sad situation as it was when Leo passed. But they were both grown and made the decision to take whatever it was they took and yes I feel bad for their families and the children left behind. Do I condone what goes on down there or everywhere else around here? of course NOT I think its horrible and if I could save them, make them go to rehab I would! I've seen some people that had so much potential go down to drugs, but the cold hard truth is there is nothing we can do about it. They will only stop when they decide they want to and not until. I just hope and pray to God that someones life if changed by this horrible event and they stop using. Thats the best we can hope for!
fedup

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Dec 5, 2012
OVER wrote:
One down and thousands more to go. These people are old enough to know better. So know one is at fault but the dummies that take these pills and do other drugs or alcohol. People try to always blame someone else for things when these dummies dies. But it all comes down to it's their own fault. Know one forced them to do these things. Sorry for the families if they are sadden. But a lot of them are all pill heads, drunks and thieves. So they will probably through a big party. They like to fight and they say have a good time. This is all so sad. But people will not change.
I disagree.I have a family member heavily on drugs.I had them clean at one point.The dealer pulled in and that was the end.Druggies are weak;dealers know this and they thrive on it.
chris

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Dec 5, 2012
if the state did their job they would condem that nasty school house its not fit for a dog to live in. u cant build a porch on your house with out going through the raleigh county code comission's approval yet familys including small children are allowed to live in this unsafe filthy building. where are the athorties how many more dead bodys do they have to bring out of that old school?
Reaper

Beckley, WV

#11 Dec 5, 2012
We need CNN or a major news investigation team who wants a good story to come see why these criminals aren't locked up where they can't do more damage.
Craszy

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Dec 5, 2012
It is not amy williams that was with matt worley or jeff holstein..........
well i know

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Dec 6, 2012
i know that is a horrible place not fit for a dog let alone a human being.there is bags of garbage in there in every room,wires hanging from the ceiling,roofs falling in,1 bathroom that is in the garage or metal building,asbestos everywhere,has it not been condemmed ,i think so.and ye 3 people died there.lito,missy york ,i think was her name,and amy holstein.how many more will it take to get that eye sore tore down.why doesn't someone get a petition started and all people sign it and gets the state attention.news people need to go in there and get pictures.SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE NOWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!
minerswife88

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2012
I think you mean Kim York and I'm not sure if she died there that was when I was pregnant and in the hospital for my kidneys shutting down
Farley

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 6, 2012
Kim York died at home!!
yepp

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 6, 2012
after bob bolen loaded her up on drugs she went home and died so yeah the drugs came from that school,there are so many disease infested dope heads living up there its pathetic,they all draw a check,food stamps,and get prescriptions for medicine only a cancer patient should be taking,SOMEBODY SHOULD CALL THE SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE AND TELL THEM JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE AND WHO LIVE THERE,its illegall to draw a check and live with other people ,also the dea neeeds called and every last one of them be taken in for a pill count,the health department needs to stepp in and evict them all due to the nasty conditions of that place ,there are several vehicles on that property too that have had the vin number changed in the windsheild because they are stolen or belong to lien company ,i could go on for hours about shit that happens down there at that place.
yepp

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Dec 6, 2012
they all pack around cell phones,if the law would check the records of these phones they will see all of the peoples names who call there and who they call themselves ALL DRUG RELATED,PILL COUNT ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO'S PHONE IS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM NASTY FUCKERS .4041...4030...4001...JUST A FEW OF THE NUMBERS FOR YA.
so true

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Reaper wrote:
We need CNN or a major news investigation team who wants a good story to come see why these criminals aren't locked up where they can't do more damage.
u hit the nail on the head we need some-one from out of state to investigate this bunch because our west virginia athorties dont give a damn, just like w/massey energy it took people like cnn to get laws enforced here in this state.
minerswife88

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2012
The truth of the matter is I'm his child and don't know if 90% of this is true so for you to know for a fact that it is you have to be associated with him. Therefore you are just as guilty by association. And none of those numbers are dads one is Kevin's and one was Christy's but not dad's. So if you know all this to be fact then you are guilty as sin yourself. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone well none of you are perfect so instead of trashing them ho2 about saying a prayer for them that what we do and next I'll remember you guys as well.
well i know

Mount Hope, WV

#20 Dec 6, 2012
for a fact kevin graybeals tn is 4030 cell number and also thats whose room she was found dead in ,so now what ??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious Feb 6 Linda 2
schools have more staff than students. Feb 6 education 1
CHARLES STANLEY gives crew 60 day notice. Feb 4 Very Concerned 2
finally a quality man in the area soon Feb 3 Letti 3
Glen White Trap Hill PS Feb 3 not the only ones 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Feb 1 landlord_2 1,220
no more coal, finished, zero, its over Feb 1 the dog 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Creek Mortgages