Aaron Pettry, Billy Pettry, and Adam ...
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 2, 2009
concerned wrote:
I've saw these three standing on Aaron's porch several times in the last couple weeks, I think their up to something, do you? What else could they be doing together? I hope they don't start stealing from people and stuff like alot of the others are doing now!
well, since they are all family didnt know that your aproval was needed for them to hang out or whatever they want to do...hell, i was there it was a family meeting...lol
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Aug 2, 2009
concerned wrote:
Dear Proud, I do not think that Iwould be letting everyone know that I was Arron's mother let on that I was proud!! haveyou heard what trouble he got that Workman boy in. that pour boy had not ever been in any what so ever trouble until he started hanging around with him. ad ho yes he got him put in jail. and then that boy got all the blaime. thankfully he has a very god famliey, and they was able to get him away from Aaron, and nw I hear he i back with hi bauiful fiance, an 2 son's and another one on the way. and back in chruch where he belong's. wy to go Workman Familey!!!! our hat's off to you.
well, aaron is a good person and his mom and dad are wonderful people not just because they are my family because they would go out of there way to help anyone.. hell, i would be proud to be his mom.. he works, has a car and house and great looks and nice to everyone..people get so jelous over him and i can see why... and for the workman boy, nobody get no one in to anything that they dont want to do.. if that was the fact i would have blamed every thing i've done on every one else that the part about being an adult.. face up to what you do no body makes you do anything... and the first thing that every body does soon as they get into trouble is run for the church and gossip about everybody else..love ya---pettry family
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Aug 2, 2009
oh, and one more thing...the day any of those boys have to steal--whatever.. they work for a living look at they way they dress and they are well groomed and you think they are in need of something that cant afford?? whatever, you must not know them or there family because they never do without...hey, wait until next weekend were having a family reunion... we will all be there...but like i said talk is so cheap and gossip is just what it is gossip...but im sure they will all thank you for putting them in the spot light, cause i can say this forsure they couldnt give a fu** about what you say or think about them...they have pride....
concerned

Mount Hope, WV

#24 Aug 2, 2009
thank you I have a college ed. it is only my key's has been getting stuck. and another note.if I ws you I would be happy that you are not his mother either. have a nice day!!!!1
someone who knows you

Sophia, WV

#25 Aug 2, 2009
whats wrong concerned did he turn you down
someone who knows you

Sophia, WV

#26 Aug 2, 2009
I bet he cut cocerned off
someone who knows you

Sophia, WV

#27 Aug 2, 2009
concerned sorry keys got stuck
To Concerned

AOL

#28 Aug 3, 2009
Well if you have a college ed. Someone must have just felt sorry for you. Because whether your keys are getting stuck or not "it is only my key's has been getting stuck" isn't the proper way to say it in the first place. How about my keys have been getting stuck, but reguardless you should really leave these boys alone. They are none of your business, and aaron's mother is a wonderful person whom you have no right talking about.
concerned

Mount Hope, WV

#29 Aug 3, 2009
well, if I had boy's like she has I don't think I would be to brotherd with my comments , would I would be more worried about who they are going to hurt or rob next, and if they have it so good then why are they out getting put in jail every other week-end. just woundering.
someone who knows you

Sophia, WV

#30 Aug 3, 2009
they work every day more than i can say for you
PROUD MOTHER - COAL RIVER

Oak Hill, WV

#31 Aug 3, 2009
concerned wrote:
well, if I had boy's like she has I don't think I would be to brotherd with my comments , would I would be more worried about who they are going to hurt or rob next, and if they have it so good then why are they out getting put in jail every other week-end. just woundering.
I think IT IS you that needs to be WORRIED about who they are going to hurt! They must have it really good because in case you haven't noticed HE DOES NOT STAY IN JAIL VERY LONG. Hey CONCERNED - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL STOMP YOUR STUPID PATHETIC IGNORANT CONCERNED A__! WATCH FOR ME TO BE SITTING ON A PORCH SOMEWHERE!
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#32 Aug 4, 2009
PROUD MOTHER - COAL RIVER wrote:
<quoted text>I think IT IS you that needs to be WORRIED about who they are going to hurt! They must have it really good because in case you haven't noticed HE DOES NOT STAY IN JAIL VERY LONG. Hey CONCERNED - YOU BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE IF I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE I WILL STOMP YOUR STUPID PATHETIC IGNORANT CONCERNED A__! WATCH FOR ME TO BE SITTING ON A PORCH SOMEWHERE!
HEY... DONT LEAVE ME OUT, I WANT TO SIT TOO......
JAVA

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Aug 4, 2009
From now on if i associate with friends or relatives im sure not gonna do it on my porch cause i wouldnt wanna alarm anyone driving by thinking i was gonna rob there asses.Think ill just associate after dark so,s no one can see me..Wonder if i could sit on porch with grankids and not get any suspicious thought as to what we was planning..Shame we have to live in such a nosey ass world..ALLSO HI PAULA>
hopefully

Lumberport, WV

#34 Aug 4, 2009
your stupid CONCERNED..
hopefully when I go to college i wont get YOUR education and be so stupid i cant function

bet your PARENTS are SHAMED by your stupidity.
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#35 Aug 5, 2009
JAVA wrote:
From now on if i associate with friends or relatives im sure not gonna do it on my porch cause i wouldnt wanna alarm anyone driving by thinking i was gonna rob there asses.Think ill just associate after dark so,s no one can see me..Wonder if i could sit on porch with grankids and not get any suspicious thought as to what we was planning..Shame we have to live in such a nosey ass world..ALLSO HI PAULA>
I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT ME STANDING ON A PORCH THAT I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR LET THEM THINK WHAT THEY WANT WHO CARES...I WILL STAND AND TALK TO ANY OF THEM ANY TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT PEOPLE THINK IM UP TO...THATS THE PROBLEM THESE DAYS IF PEOPLE WOULD MIND THERE OWN THEY WOULDNT HAVE A MIN LEFT OVER TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE IS UP TO...BUT IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN {PETTRY'S} YOU HAVE RAISED SOME FINE YOUNG MEN AND BE PROUD THEY ARE HARD WORKERS AND IF THEY LIKE YOU THEY WILL GO OUT OF THERE WAY TO HELP YOU...LOTS OF LOVE....AARON---WOULDNT TRADE YA FOR NOTHING, WOULDNT WANT YOU TO CHANGE FOR NOBODY...ONE OF A KIND...LOL
PROUD MOTHER - COAL RIVER

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Aug 8, 2009
JAVA wrote:
From now on if i associate with friends or relatives im sure not gonna do it on my porch cause i wouldnt wanna alarm anyone driving by thinking i was gonna rob there asses.Think ill just associate after dark so,s no one can see me..Wonder if i could sit on porch with grankids and not get any suspicious thought as to what we was planning..Shame we have to live in such a nosey ass world..ALLSO HI PAULA>
Piss on these so called CONCERNED ignorant people. Sit anywhere you want. To give them something to really talk about I may start sitting on my porch naked! CONCERNED if you see me you go ahead and stop and I will tell you what I am going to do next so that you won't have to worry o.k.? Hope to see you real soon!
paula

Oak Hill, WV

#37 Aug 10, 2009
OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE WHOLE PETTRY FAMILY, IT WOULD BE REALLY SMART THING TO DO IS LET THEM MORN OVER THERE MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHRE IN PIECE INSTEAD OF WRITING YOUR STUPID SHIT ON HERE RIGHT NOW...MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU GUYS AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU GUYS NO THE NUMBER....LOVE YA ALL...
Billy_P

Daniels, WV

#38 Aug 16, 2009
concerned wrote:
well, if I had boy's like she has I don't think I would be to brotherd with my comments , would I would be more worried about who they are going to hurt or rob next, and if they have it so good then why are they out getting put in jail every other week-end. just woundering.
College Education? HAHA!! You must have obtained your degree from a cracker jack box you uneducated disgrace of a human being! First of all let me proofread your pathetic excuse for a comment. Weekend is one word not a hyphenated word and it's spelled wondering not woundering. Now that our little first grade tutorial session is over back to your thoughts of me and my family. I would first like to say that I have never in my life been in jail nor have I ever hurt anyone! I work six days a week to support my family and although I may have alot of nice things, which you are obviously jelous of, at least I can say that I got it honest. It's all paid for with my hard earned money that I earn from the job which I am proud to have. I never have a bad word to say about anybody and always get along with everybody, but when you get on here and throw allegations my way that are completely inaccurate, then we have a problem! Before you go around judging others you should sit down and take a long look at yourself. I don't know who you are but you should identify yourself and hide behind an alias like "concerned". I have my real name posted and by the way you talk you know who I am, so if you have a problem with me let me know who you are so we settle it like adults, but I'll take a wild guess and say that you won't tell who you are because you're ashamed of who you are and if you're not then you should be! The ball's in your court "concerned", you can fess up to your ignorance and appologize or you can keep hiding behind your monitor trying to make up more lies and spread more rumors that are ultimatly going to lead to your demise when I find out your true identity! I am a very easy going person most of the time but don't let that fool you for weakness because when I am crossed by someone like you who is just trying to start trouble then it's trouble you will get! So you have a choice to either get a life and quit with the immature comments or keep it up and find out for yourself the hard way that I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO PISS OFF!!!!!!
Concerned Mother

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Aug 19, 2009
I hope it doesn't rain today so I can sit on my porch!
hahaha

Beckley, WV

#40 Oct 9, 2009
concerned wrote:
Dear Proud, I do not think that Iwould be letting everyone know that I was Arron's mother let on that I was proud!! haveyou heard what trouble he got that Workman boy in. that pour boy had not ever been in any what so ever trouble until he started hanging around with him. ad ho yes he got him put in jail. and then that boy got all the blaime. thankfully he has a very god famliey, and they was able to get him away from Aaron, and nw I hear he i back with hi bauiful fiance, an 2 son's and another one on the way. and back in chruch where he belong's. wy to go Workman Familey!!!! our hat's off to you.
this is part of what is wrong now-a-days...it's ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSES FAULT. I don't know any of these guys, but if the workman boy is a grown man he's responsible for his own actions, there is no "he made me do it"clause in the law. people need to quit blaming others when someone gets into something. whether it's trouble with the law or anything else. if i was ya'll i wouldn't waste my time on concerned, they obviously don't have anything better to do than start trouble. just my thoughts on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar on Lower Sandlick Road? 4 hr Beer 1
Randall Price 8 hr sara 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Duh 1,282
Lookin for a guy Mon Sara 1
naoma (Feb '11) May 19 stiff 44
wrong turn bolling May 15 Youmindlesszealots 2
suddenlink truck Apr '16 winder 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock Creek Mortgages