s.w. jack drilling rig #21 falls has ...

s.w. jack drilling rig #21 falls has any one heard

Posted in the Rock-Cave Forum

Since: Mar 08

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2008
has any one heard
blondechic08

Earleville, MD

#2 Apr 18, 2008
It happened in Rock Cave and two were killed. One was Kenny Nottingham and the others last name is Perry but I do not know his first name.
Angel

AOL

#3 Apr 18, 2008
It did happen yesterday Kenny is my cousin. If any one can find out any thing more please let me know.
johndeererng1

AOL

#4 Apr 21, 2008
the 2 men killed was KENNY NOTTINGHAM AND A MAN BY THE LAST NAME OF ESTEPP . THE RIG COLLAPSED AND THE DERRICK FELL OVER TOP OF THE DOG HOUSE. ONE MAN WAS THE DERRICK HAND AND THE OTHER WAS WORKING ON THE FLOOR AS A HAND . IT IS A VERY TRAGIC ACCIDENT AND MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILIES. I COULDN'T IMAGINE HAVING TO DEAL WITH SUCH A LOSS BUT I SHARE THE FEAR EVERYDAY AS MY HUSBAND IS IN THE OILFIELD ALSO .
Stump

Smoot, WV

#5 May 26, 2008
Does anyone know Charlie from Weston???

He is famous famous at the Sugar Shack (Gentlemen's Club)
in Pineville.
David Blake

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2008
pinevillegirl wrote:
has any one heard
I am a power Tong operator working for Mountain State Power Tong We do most of Sam Jacks work running casing. Just wanted everyone to know that our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone from rig 21 this has been a terrible tragedy and we wish them all the best. We will be back with you guys as sonn as they fix the derik. God Bless
kjhuihyiu

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2008
Stump wrote:
Does anyone know Charlie from Weston???
He is famous famous at the Sugar Shack (Gentlemen's Club)
in Pineville.
Grow the hell up & have respect for others & their loss.
shawna

Dunbar, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2010
one of the men was my brotherand i loved him so much i will neva forget him smileing face...
tom

Macon, GA

#9 Sep 22, 2010
i worked on that rig at the time that happened.my condolences to the families and Keith...we still miss ya buddy.
duramax

Powell, OH

#10 Jan 21, 2011
I worked on rig 21 for a year before it got stacked out for good my deepest sympathy hose out to the family
Taylor

Elkins, WV

#11 Nov 18, 2015
Angel wrote:
It did happen yesterday Kenny is my cousin. If any one can find out any thing more please let me know.
Kenny was is my uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock-Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr get real 1,479
Gate Farm Park Jul '16 nursinggirl 1
Local home wreckers. May '16 anotherlocalwife 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Mar '16 tom 75
I miss you (Mar '13) Mar '16 yard woker 2
Joy Mullins (Sep '12) Aug '14 why 2
News New Info: Four Teens Dead, One Injured in Upshu... (Mar '08) Jun '14 Teddy in Boston 97

Rock-Cave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rock-Cave Mortgages