Rochester Roundabout
Round-n-Round

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2011
Rochesters! Just read in Post-Gazette that you have a roundabout in the works...what fabulous good fortune. I've driven them in England, and my sister is English, just let me say that you have your own chance to create a truly wonderful thing. OK, the Brits are nuts, and especially about their roundabouts...BTW the circles really do work well...but what sets one apart from the next is what gets put in the center. From little cabins to bird sanctuaries...I mean you name it, they've got it. So here's your own chance Rochester...

Except do not! let the pink garage guy get too involved...second thought, maybe.
Rock On
butchy

Beaver, PA

#2 Oct 4, 2011
It's not bad, used it a few times. Much better than the old "longest red light in beaver county"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtnie Asburn can take one really deep in the V Jun '17 Jonathan 1
News Two lawsuits filed against Monaca police officer (Sep '08) Dec '16 Annonomous 9
Is There Corruption in Beaver County? (Oct '09) Sep '16 yes 11
News Founder Of "Hero Program" Charity Sentenced To ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 anonymous 1
Review: Monaca Auto Sales (Nov '08) Nov '15 mad 19
How 'bout the news today. (Jul '15) Jul '15 Big Momma 1
News Former chief judge Belvin Perry to join Morgan ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 _Learsi 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages