Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN 126
A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday. Full Story

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#107 Dec 30, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he named her as the buyer of the guns. He also stated that they went to Gander MTN and he told her which guns to purchase.
That's what you call a SMart DITZ!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#108 Dec 30, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
STRAW PURCHASERS are the Main route for which the illegal guns land in the hood. It's about time the serious issue of ILLEGAL guns and their origination is highlighted!!!
It's time to crack down on this and hopefully some of the illegal gun activity will lessen crimes in the hood!
IF this is all true...I hope they make a real good example out of this DITZ!!! She deserves every day of jail time and every penny of the fine!
What evidence do you have of the straw purchases being the main reason for illegal guns in the city ? I can tel you that the majority of guns are stolen and not through straw purchases.

Illegal Straw purchases are a problem but the biggest problem are our courts and the sentencing of convicted people for illegal weapons possession. Give them real jail time instead of probation or a slap on the wrist.
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#110 Dec 30, 2012
Bnag Bang Bang wrote:
All the Negroes and trigger happy crackers will still be running around with guns and the rest of us law abiding citizen's will have no protection. Time to move to Canada.
righty- o

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#111 Dec 31, 2012
If your a white 62 yr old that still lives with your mom in the burbs, the federal government should come and get you and execute you before you reach the age to collect Social Security and live off us the rest of your live.

And if your so good at killing, why not try to kill other with guns, instead of an old woman and help less unarmed men in the back????
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#112 Dec 31, 2012
The weapons were supposedly obtained in 2010. So something recently set him off. Ironically 62 is when he could've started collecting somekind of social security. Not that he paid into it that much.

I'm still having trouble with that type written suicide note.

-Does he have a history of typing letters?

-Is the type being matched to a type writer found at the scene/house?

-Is the writing similar to other known writings of his?

-Did he sign it? Matching signatures?

This guy just doesn't seem like a Kacyznski who wrote a manifesto. To impulsive to even bother. And his motivations are/were not made clear.
watsamattau

Pontotoc, MS

#113 Jan 1, 2013
NOTthechildren wrote:
The weapons were supposedly obtained in 2010. So something recently set him off. Ironically 62 is when he could've started collecting somekind of social security. Not that he paid into it that much.
I'm still having trouble with that type written suicide note.
-Does he have a history of typing letters?
-Is the type being matched to a type writer found at the scene/house?
-Is the writing similar to other known writings of his?
-Did he sign it? Matching signatures?
This guy just doesn't seem like a Kacyznski who wrote a manifesto. To impulsive to even bother. And his motivations are/were not made clear.
I agree, this typewritten note smells fishy.

Location hidden

#114 Jan 1, 2013
you two are paranoid about the letter. He authored it and there is no doubt about that. There are things in there that only he would know. And the house was destroyed so there wouldn't be a typewriter in any recognizable fashion.

The killer is dead, end of story
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#115 Jan 1, 2013
Red Flags on a suspicious suicide note should be a typed note. Suicide is a personal act. Typing is not a personal or impulsive. The note is limited by one's typing skill.

There have been cases and suspicions types suicide notes or suicide notes in general.

http://www.mun.ca/psychology/brl/publications...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-573358...

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story...

Manifestos are frequently part of a political agenda. I just can't picture this guy as an activist. As a matter of fact they said he lead a quite life after prison and parole.

I get not getting along with his sister. His sister was probably alot closer to his murdered grandmother for starters and she probably reminded him everyday what he had done. But that's a personal dispute/grudge. How did this spill over into hate for first responders?
CrazyPeopleDoCra zyThings

Rochester, NY

#116 Jan 1, 2013
Here's my take on it:

1. Mom left the house to the daughter.
2. She bought a house in Henrietta and was gonna sell this one and Bro would be out in the cold.
3. He murdered Sis cuz he was so pissed off that he'd be homeless and didn't want First Responders to douse the flames and possibly save/find her.
4. Who says it was an actual typewriter and not a computer generated letter?

Location hidden

#117 Jan 1, 2013
The Red Flag I would have noticed is that he's White.

And has he NEVER held a job???

Must have been another white welfare queen.

Location hidden

#118 Jan 1, 2013
NOTthechildren wrote:
Red Flags on a suspicious suicide note should be a typed note. Suicide is a personal act. Typing is not a personal or impulsive. The note is limited by one's typing skill.
There have been cases and suspicions types suicide notes or suicide notes in general.
http://www.mun.ca/psychology/brl/publications...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-573358...
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story...
Manifestos are frequently part of a political agenda. I just can't picture this guy as an activist. As a matter of fact they said he lead a quite life after prison and parole.
I get not getting along with his sister. His sister was probably alot closer to his murdered grandmother for starters and she probably reminded him everyday what he had done. But that's a personal dispute/grudge. How did this spill over into hate for first responders?
And I am sure you know how long he has has this caper in the works right ?....NOT

His mother left the West Webster Fire Department a large sum /donation, ya think that might be a good place to start to see why he targeted the firemen ? The guy had some serious issues, first getting a 20 plus year old girl to buy firearms for him. Upset with his mother, didn't get along with his sister.......Obviously a very disturbed individual.
The Webster Spengler

Rochester, NY

#119 Jan 2, 2013
morality wrote:
yep, just another stale cracker. All crumbled up.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#120 Jan 2, 2013
The Webster Spengler wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, just another stale cracker. All crumbled up.
How many times are you going to change your name today? It must be a pain in the butt to keep changing it just to answer and agree with yourself troll.Get a life racist loser.
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#121 Jan 2, 2013
morality wrote:
Hear! Hear!
lmao.

Location hidden

#122 Jan 2, 2013
He got away with the candy store this time.
reelee

Rochester, NY

#123 Jan 3, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
<quoted text>
When there is something ignorant to be said, you can count on a t-bagger to say it.
Leave it to you political idiots to make this about politics!!!
How disgusting.
reelee

Rochester, NY

#124 Jan 3, 2013
Ole Red wrote:
The bastard should have been hung or fried in the chair for killing his grandmother. The damn liberals let him off to kill again. Screw all liberals.
Enough with the left wing, right wing crap.
Why is everything about politics to you?
Screw all you idiots obcessed with politics and who belongs to which party!
reelee

Rochester, NY

#125 Jan 3, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to bet whether lil boobie Obama runs with the DemoCRAP guide book of "Never let a good tragedy go to waste"???
If he hasn't already stuck his foot in his mouth he will.
Does If I had a son he would RING A BELL?
What a complete moron.
People lost loved ones right before Christmas.
Screw your stupid politics and ignorant comments.
reelee

Rochester, NY

#126 Jan 3, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right on the point here Lonsberry lover, not my fault you can't follow along. Maybe you should have stayed in school past 1st grade......why don't you make me shut up little boy.
Stop playing the politics card.
And enough with the school yard taunts.
Who's reelee acting like a little boy here?
reelee

Rochester, NY

#127 Jan 3, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
In Spengler's 3 page latter he named Nguyen as the person who purchased the firearms for him. He obviously wanted the authorities to know where they came from and how they were obtained.
It doesn't matter now, he's dead, but Nguyen will be made an example of in this case. Hope she cleared her calendar for the next 10 years.
Lets hope she never gets out.
What's most disturbing - she's smiling on the news footage.
What a sub-human piece of garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Joseph found guilty on all charges (May '09) 4 hr i_m_watching 5
Man in hospital, used stove for heat (Jan '09) 4 hr maddog2008 118
Missing Topic "RPD Relations" (Mar '09) 4 hr Andrusha and Igor 16
Tom Jones appears at Auditorium Theatre (Feb '06) 5 hr RFCBF 3
N.Y. Radio Hosts Fired for Transphobic Rant Are... 7 hr DoubleDipperDuffy 1
ER football honors Officer Pierson 7 hr CCs Friend 1
Suspect targets mail in front of homes 7 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
•••
•••
•••