Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN

A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday.
Comments
81 - 100 of 126 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? I never said I have a problem, Crotchety. So now you're going to "pull ranks" on me, huh? LOL! Just who do YOU think YOU are??? What's the matter, Crotchety, did I strike a nerve? I'm not going to go away. See...you aren't entitled to tell people what to do. Can't buy that with your welfare check. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family. You just don't like it when people call you out on your bullcrap. Re-read my post. That whack job was a piece of crap. NO doubt about that. We all agree. But see...your problem is that you want to disagree. You thrive on it. You back pedal and resort to nonsense when a disagreement doesn't ensue.
So get over your sense of entitlement. You have no power here, there, or anywhere. Get it? Good.
LMMFSexyAO..........
Yeah right

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
My main problem with you, Crotchety. Is that YOU TOO are a coward. Hide behind multiple usernames. Switching them when you get an arse whipping. As if you are fooling anyone. He had a 92 year old mother. Maybe he lived there to take care of her. Yes. He's a loser. Yes. He's a sick fricker. Yes. He is a despicable excuse for a human being. Yes. I hope he burns in hell. But it isn't a suburb thing. It isn't a white thing. It's a human thing. As we "speak"...there are endless crimes occuring. But you seem to only focus on "white crime". That makes you the biggest racist, hypocrite on here. Get it?
woo-weee.
Defamation of Character

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
HUH? I never said I have a problem, Crotchety. So now you're going to "pull ranks" on me, huh? LOL! Just who do YOU think YOU are??? What's the matter, Crotchety, did I strike a nerve? I'm not going to go away. See...you aren't entitled to tell people what to do. Can't buy that with your welfare check. I have more class in my pinky finger than you have in your entire family. You just don't like it when people call you out on your bullcrap. Re-read my post. That whack job was a piece of crap. NO doubt about that. We all agree. But see...your problem is that you want to disagree. You thrive on it. You back pedal and resort to nonsense when a disagreement doesn't ensue.
So get over your sense of entitlement. You have no power here, there, or anywhere. Get it? Good.
get it girl...put em in check.
Defamation of Character

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yo!!! HEEYYYY Crotchety/Peter! You want to explain to us why you make fun of a Vietnam Vet who has injuries sustained while serving this country when you have a severe handicap of your own???? Huh???? Waiting to hear back from ya, Crotchety. Karma. What a biotch it can be! ;)
ummm...give it to em girl.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

This ambush killer got several of his weapons through a straw purchaser-his neighbor.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/29/police-chri...

There still at least one weapon they haven't traced or was not traced back to the neighbor.

The twist is in his typed suicide note he admits to using his neighbor as a straw purchaser???

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

All firearms have been traced, the ar15 and the shotgun were purchase by the 24 year old female at Gander Mountain in Henrietta NY and the pistol belonged to Spengler's sister who died in the fire.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

In Spengler's 3 page latter he named Nguyen as the person who purchased the firearms for him. He obviously wanted the authorities to know where they came from and how they were obtained.

It doesn't matter now, he's dead, but Nguyen will be made an example of in this case. Hope she cleared her calendar for the next 10 years.
handymanIII

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Been out of town a week and the killings have continued. Still waiting for the residential and congressional knee jerk reaction. Also still waiting for Hillary's "above the NFL concussion" to heal so she can testify about Bengazi.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
In Spengler's 3 page latter he named Nguyen as the person who purchased the firearms for him. He obviously wanted the authorities to know where they came from and how they were obtained.
It doesn't matter now, he's dead, but Nguyen will be made an example of in this case. Hope she cleared her calendar for the next 10 years.
An ex con who did over a decade in prison decides to rat somebody out in a type written suicide note related to the worst crime he could commit???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

STRAW PURCHASERS are the Main route for which the illegal guns land in the hood. It's about time the serious issue of ILLEGAL guns and their origination is highlighted!!!

It's time to crack down on this and hopefully some of the illegal gun activity will lessen crimes in the hood!

IF this is all true...I hope they make a real good example out of this DITZ!!! She deserves every day of jail time and every penny of the fine!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
STRAW PURCHASERS are the Main route for which the illegal guns land in the hood. It's about time the serious issue of ILLEGAL guns and their origination is highlighted!!!
It's time to crack down on this and hopefully some of the illegal gun activity will lessen crimes in the hood!
IF this is all true...I hope they make a real good example out of this DITZ!!! She deserves every day of jail time and every penny of the fine!
And you should do time for all of the racebaiting that you do loser.Take your bus sized butt and run to the store to buy more 40's with your EBT card troll. BTW: C.C. you sure do post/sound alot like the racist Rhonda,I wonder why?? How many names are you going to post under today,10-20-30-more??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>And you should do time for all of the racebaiting that you do loser.Take your bus sized butt and run to the store to buy more 40's with your EBT card troll. BTW: C.C. you sure do post/sound alot like the racist Rhonda,I wonder why?? How many names are you going to post under today,10-20-30-more??
LMMFSexyAO!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHO SHOWED UP TO ATTACK! The one and ONLY PennyPIG.

The lightweight 911 joke----------to the rescue.

S/N; I have not laughed this much in sooooo long. OMG!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>And you should do time for all of the racebaiting that you do loser.Take your bus sized butt and run to the store to buy more 40's with your EBT card troll. BTW: C.C. you sure do post/sound alot like the racist Rhonda,I wonder why?? How many names are you going to post under today,10-20-30-more??
Hey...here's a brilliant idea:

Why don't you follow Steel City Stupids plan and try to find out who I really am. Don't forget to post the links showing pictures...

and by all means, please do DEFAME MY CHARACTER!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFSexyAO!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK WHO SHOWED UP TO ATTACK! The one and ONLY PennyPIG.
The lightweight 911 joke----------to the rescue.
S/N; I have not laughed this much in sooooo long. OMG!
The way you have been spewing crap the last few days only shows that a welfare queen like you are either insane or a full blown racist loud mouth,maybe both. You seem pretty upset about Racist Rhonda,could it be because you are her/him? Sure wouldn't surpise me in the least. Now be a good little bottomfeeder and stop all of the trolling.I am sure you can find other things to do at the taxpayers expense like get stoned,buzzed or whatever the hood rats do nowadays.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey...here's a brilliant idea:
Why don't you follow Steel City Stupids plan and try to find out who I really am. Don't forget to post the links showing pictures...
and by all means, please do DEFAME MY CHARACTER!!!
OMG!!!OMG!!!
I couldn't care less you are.I already know that you are a racist trouble maker and a troll/loser.Why should I waste my time trying to find out anymore sick things about you? Just asking.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't care less you are.I already know that you are a racist trouble maker and a troll/loser.Why should I waste my time trying to find out anymore sick things about you? Just asking.
Yada, yada, yada....but when you gonna comment on the topic of this thread ???

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>The way you have been spewing crap the last few days only shows that a welfare queen like you are either insane or a full blown racist loud mouth,maybe both. You seem pretty upset about Racist Rhonda,could it be because you are her/him? Sure wouldn't surpise me in the least. Now be a good little bottomfeeder and stop all of the trolling.I am sure you can find other things to do at the taxpayers expense like get stoned,buzzed or whatever the hood rats do nowadays.
YOU, Penny belong on the ANGRY WHITE man thread!!!
POOF----------be gone!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada, yada, yada....but when you gonna comment on the topic of this thread ???
Again you start with going off topic and as soon as someone hands you your fat behind you start crying/screaming to go back on the topic,so typical of your type.--LOL-- Grow up troll and try to get a life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU, Penny belong on the ANGRY WHITE man thread!!!
POOF----------be gone!
Said by a angry fat black woman that is upset because she/he can't post under Rhonda anymore.Waaaaa-waaaa-waaaa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
An ex con who did over a decade in prison decides to rat somebody out in a type written suicide note related to the worst crime he could commit???
Yes he named her as the buyer of the guns. He also stated that they went to Gander MTN and he told her which guns to purchase.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 23 min Wake up 6,344
topix site blackout coming soon 1 hr rePIGpublican 2
What is your biggest pet peeve 3 hr Lol 26
black eats other blacks heart to prove he is no... 9 hr Nappy head 2
nappy blacky gets herpes at daycare 9 hr Nappy head 2
Johns Hopkins Hospital learns the hard way why ... 10 hr Joseph Paul Franklin 1
Rochester officially a 'Let's Move' city 12 hr Country Boy 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••