Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN

A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday.
Comments
61 - 80 of 126 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

In Guns We Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you stick to the story and stop nitpicking. You're good for straining at gnats but love swallowing camels.
Better yet. STFU!!!
I'm right on the point here Lonsberry lover, not my fault you can't follow along. Maybe you should have stayed in school past 1st grade......why don't you make me shut up little boy.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

One of the things that has puzzled me is that this killer talks about killing like he is a career killer. He murdered his grandmother over 30 years ago. Are there other dead bodies out there that this killer is responsible for?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

NRA for life wrote:
I agree this looks like some sort of FBI set up to rally public opinion against the NRA.
YOU AND YOUR GUN TOTING KILLERS ARE NUTS. THE NRA: NUTTY RADICAL AMERICANS!
Right2BearArms

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Bring back the electric chair! Stop this early release nonsense too.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights are available
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
One of the things that has puzzled me is that this killer talks about killing like he is a career killer. He murdered his grandmother over 30 years ago. Are there other dead bodies out there that this killer is responsible for?
Now that's a damned good question. Stay tuned, might be other fatalities not yet discovered.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>The gunman was a convicted felon;and,by federal law,prohibited from even "touching" a firearm. We don't need MORE gun laws;we need MORE enforcement of current gun laws.
So you really beleve all these "lone gunmen" stories?? Really???

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>So you really beleve all these "lone gunmen" stories?? Really???
I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.

Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.

Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.

So yeah a lone gunman STORY raises questions.

The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.
Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.
Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.
The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.
Was it green aliens that assisted him??? Stop with the conspiracy theories. Paranoia much. Who says they have to be a good shot to shoot a gazillion rounds at unarmed people and take out a few?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it green aliens that assisted him??? Stop with the conspiracy theories. Paranoia much. Who says they have to be a good shot to shoot a gazillion rounds at unarmed people and take out a few?
It doesn't have to be a government conspiracy to commit the act. But cover it up yes. A 'cover up' could be all about perception or shield someone involved in the incident. Same for corporate America. Just simple over heard water cooler gossip in corporate America makes managers and executives nervous. It's all about the perception that everything is ok, nothing to see here, move along.

It doesn't mean every event is a grand plot but you can't just accept the information that's spoon fed to you by the media or pr people.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be a government conspiracy to commit the act. But cover it up yes. A 'cover up' could be all about perception or shield someone involved in the incident. Same for corporate America. Just simple over heard water cooler gossip in corporate America makes managers and executives nervous. It's all about the perception that everything is ok, nothing to see here, move along.
It doesn't mean every event is a grand plot but you can't just accept the information that's spoon fed to you by the media or pr people.
This guy was a sicko. Complete nut job. Period. No more. No less. I agree that "they" sweep many things under the rug. However, this is a quite obvious clear cut case of a whacko.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
YOU are just too intelligent for me. Where do you get this level of information.

Gee Whiz!!!

Golly Jeepers. I'm mesmerized.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
This guy was a sicko. Complete nut job. Period. No more. No less. I agree that "they" sweep many things under the rug. However, this is a quite obvious clear cut case of a whacko.
My word....an intelligent life form and it's trustworthy theories.

I think I'm about to faint......

Oh dear....
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed his grandmother with a hammer and nobody is going to pry my hammer from my cold dead hand.:]

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
Virginia tech,Sandy hook,old man recently etc etc etc etc.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!!

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
The poster steel city steelers seems to me as a internet propagandist and there seems to be alot of them on here.I mean people paid to post a certain script on internet boards to try and carry the media line.
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yo!!! HEEYYYY Crotchety/Peter! You want to explain to us why you make fun of a Vietnam Vet who has injuries sustained while serving this country when you have a severe handicap of your own???? Huh???? Waiting to hear back from ya, Crotchety. Karma. What a biotch it can be! ;)
Well, Help me Rhonda. LMAO
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The poster steel city steelers seems to me as a internet propagandist and there seems to be alot of them on here.I mean people paid to post a certain script on internet boards to try and carry the media line.
nope, they VOLUNTEER their stupidity. Not a paid position at all, you would think they got paid with the intense level of posting they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 5 min RFCBF 2
White Man NOT ticketed for Run a Stop Sign and ... 9 min Rhondas Friend 1
pr fest 10 min Wally 2
NY King Andrew Cuomo corruption exposed 21 min Wally 9
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 52 min Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Black man goes on shooting rampage 3 dead 2 hr tom barker 3
Rachel Barnhart Much Better Than Bob Lonsberry 2 hr Trace 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search