Gunman: Killing is what I do best

Full story: CNN 126
A sniper who ambushed volunteer firefighters in upstate New York on Monday, killing two and seriously wounding two others, left a note saying he hoped to burn down his neighborhood and kill as many people as possible, police said Tuesday. Full Story

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#67 Dec 26, 2012
In Guns We Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you stick to the story and stop nitpicking. You're good for straining at gnats but love swallowing camels.
Better yet. STFU!!!
I'm right on the point here Lonsberry lover, not my fault you can't follow along. Maybe you should have stayed in school past 1st grade......why don't you make me shut up little boy.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#68 Dec 26, 2012
One of the things that has puzzled me is that this killer talks about killing like he is a career killer. He murdered his grandmother over 30 years ago. Are there other dead bodies out there that this killer is responsible for?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#69 Dec 26, 2012
NRA for life wrote:
I agree this looks like some sort of FBI set up to rally public opinion against the NRA.
YOU AND YOUR GUN TOTING KILLERS ARE NUTS. THE NRA: NUTTY RADICAL AMERICANS!
Right2BearArms

Rochester, NY

#70 Dec 26, 2012
Bring back the electric chair! Stop this early release nonsense too.
munum

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Dec 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
squatter Rights are available
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

#72 Dec 26, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
One of the things that has puzzled me is that this killer talks about killing like he is a career killer. He murdered his grandmother over 30 years ago. Are there other dead bodies out there that this killer is responsible for?
Now that's a damned good question. Stay tuned, might be other fatalities not yet discovered.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#73 Dec 26, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>The gunman was a convicted felon;and,by federal law,prohibited from even "touching" a firearm. We don't need MORE gun laws;we need MORE enforcement of current gun laws.
So you really beleve all these "lone gunmen" stories?? Really???

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#74 Dec 27, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>So you really beleve all these "lone gunmen" stories?? Really???
I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#75 Dec 27, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.

Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.

Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.

So yeah a lone gunman STORY raises questions.

The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#76 Dec 27, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.
Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.
Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.
So yeah a lone gunman STORY raises questions.
The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.
Was it green aliens that assisted him??? Stop with the conspiracy theories. Paranoia much. Who says they have to be a good shot to shoot a gazillion rounds at unarmed people and take out a few?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#77 Dec 27, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it green aliens that assisted him??? Stop with the conspiracy theories. Paranoia much. Who says they have to be a good shot to shoot a gazillion rounds at unarmed people and take out a few?
It doesn't have to be a government conspiracy to commit the act. But cover it up yes. A 'cover up' could be all about perception or shield someone involved in the incident. Same for corporate America. Just simple over heard water cooler gossip in corporate America makes managers and executives nervous. It's all about the perception that everything is ok, nothing to see here, move along.

It doesn't mean every event is a grand plot but you can't just accept the information that's spoon fed to you by the media or pr people.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#78 Dec 27, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be a government conspiracy to commit the act. But cover it up yes. A 'cover up' could be all about perception or shield someone involved in the incident. Same for corporate America. Just simple over heard water cooler gossip in corporate America makes managers and executives nervous. It's all about the perception that everything is ok, nothing to see here, move along.
It doesn't mean every event is a grand plot but you can't just accept the information that's spoon fed to you by the media or pr people.
This guy was a sicko. Complete nut job. Period. No more. No less. I agree that "they" sweep many things under the rug. However, this is a quite obvious clear cut case of a whacko.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#79 Dec 27, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it green aliens that assisted him??? Stop with the conspiracy theories. Paranoia much. Who says they have to be a good shot to shoot a gazillion rounds at unarmed people and take out a few?
YOU are just too intelligent for me. Where do you get this level of information.

Gee Whiz!!!

Golly Jeepers. I'm mesmerized.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#80 Dec 27, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy was a sicko. Complete nut job. Period. No more. No less. I agree that "they" sweep many things under the rug. However, this is a quite obvious clear cut case of a whacko.
My word....an intelligent life form and it's trustworthy theories.

I think I'm about to faint......

Oh dear....
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#81 Dec 27, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.
Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.
Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.
So yeah a lone gunman STORY raises questions.
The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.
He killed his grandmother with a hammer and nobody is going to pry my hammer from my cold dead hand.:]
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#82 Dec 28, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you mean by "lone gunmen stories?"
Virginia tech,Sandy hook,old man recently etc etc etc etc.
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#83 Dec 28, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Just by coincidence mental cases that supposedly can't fit into society and/or have trouble functioning on a daily basis just happen to 'get' the weapons the anti-gun lobby wants banned and meticulously plan an event where it would normally take multiple people.
Or that these civilian lone gunman are able to use rifles and guns with the same proficiency as soldier or police officer after thousands of hours of training. Or that their weapons and ammo seem to fire flawlessly without jams and misfires.
Or that in the early stages of event the media reports what they know and see but by the time the authorities start distributing the information the stories are inconsistent, inaccurate or incomplete.
So yeah a lone gunman STORY raises questions.
The lonegunman became popular after the single bullet theory during the JFK assassination "investigation". Government and corporate types love lonegunman stories because they feel it's much easier for the public to swallow a lonegun story as a random act of a madmen when in reality some PEOPLE-multiple persons planning events like these. Multiple people equals dissent that they don't want.
Very well said!!
truth Always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#84 Dec 28, 2012
NOTthechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to be a government conspiracy to commit the act. But cover it up yes. A 'cover up' could be all about perception or shield someone involved in the incident. Same for corporate America. Just simple over heard water cooler gossip in corporate America makes managers and executives nervous. It's all about the perception that everything is ok, nothing to see here, move along.
It doesn't mean every event is a grand plot but you can't just accept the information that's spoon fed to you by the media or pr people.
The poster steel city steelers seems to me as a internet propagandist and there seems to be alot of them on here.I mean people paid to post a certain script on internet boards to try and carry the media line.
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#85 Dec 29, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo!!! HEEYYYY Crotchety/Peter! You want to explain to us why you make fun of a Vietnam Vet who has injuries sustained while serving this country when you have a severe handicap of your own???? Huh???? Waiting to hear back from ya, Crotchety. Karma. What a biotch it can be! ;)
Well, Help me Rhonda. LMAO
Steel City Imbecile

Rochester, NY

#86 Dec 29, 2012
truth Always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The poster steel city steelers seems to me as a internet propagandist and there seems to be alot of them on here.I mean people paid to post a certain script on internet boards to try and carry the media line.
nope, they VOLUNTEER their stupidity. Not a paid position at all, you would think they got paid with the intense level of posting they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Break room ratings 9 min Semper Fi Forever 103
Another White Man Accused of Child Molestation (Apr '12) 18 hr kool aid ngr 15
Rumors led to arrest of teacher's aide accused ... 22 hr Rah Rah 6
The Bus Terminal Is Dead Thu Osipovitch Lies 23
greece cop shoot dog Thu robinson 10
Hilton student, not adult, could be facing char... Thu Osipovitch Lies 2
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) Wed watchman69 28
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:20 pm PST