Petition to Give Webster Firefighters Medal of Freedom

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2013
http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext...

WHAT??????????

Please STOP all the craziness!!!!!

They were doing their job and got shot, just like many others across America that happened to get shot on the job.

Maybe next the 20 six year old should be awarded the purple heart?
Defamation of Character

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
morality wrote:
http://rochesterhomepage.net/f ulltext?nxd_id=362782
WHAT??????????
Please STOP all the craziness!!!!!
They were doing their job and got shot, just like many others across America that happened to get shot on the job.
Maybe next the 20 six year old should be awarded the purple heart?
when you apply for these jobs you are made aware of the dangers. they are not heros they are victims of an outraged cracker-simple!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Defamation of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
when you apply for these jobs you are made aware of the dangers. they are not heros they are victims of an outraged cracker-simple!
Bet you've never run into a burning building. While I agree that the Medal of Freedom is over the top, they are heros. Dying in combat/line of duty makes you more of a hero. Dying on the corner selling drugs just makes you dead.

heˇro

noun, plural heˇroes; for 5 also heˇros.
1. a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.

2. a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
DizzyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
doctors save lives everyday.

Boy, you whites surely believe in worshipping IDOLS.

What, will the metal of honor or freedom bring back the dead or something?

I will not sign the petition. They died doing what they loved doing!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 4, 2013
If some brave cops during the first hour of the shooting, charged in there to fight off the shooter and retrieved the 2 dead firemen and 2 live firemen, then maybe I'd recommend them going this Medal for them brave cops.
But these Firemen didn't know anything, didn't do anything special, they simply got shot while at work like a clerk in a convenient store working the night shift.
And it seems we didn't have any brave cops, as they all waited hours before recovering the 2 dead firemen, who (who knows if) they may have been able to survive with fast medical attention.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I wonder who is behind starting this silly Medal of Freedom thing anyways??
My bet would be Bob Lonsberry.
blacksuck

Berlin, Germany

#7 Jan 4, 2013
are you mad because blacks are useless?
paul

Rushville, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Just to let you know, I started this petition...until you serve your fellow man, willing to risk your life for nothing more than the chance to help someone you have no clue what these men did. If they had perished in the fire, it would be tragic, but they were ambushed...sniped like a soldier. I understand many people may disagree with me and that is fine. We all have our opinions..thank you for your time.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2013
paul wrote:
Just to let you know, I started this petition...until you serve your fellow man, willing to risk your life for nothing more than the chance to help someone you have no clue what these men did. If they had perished in the fire, it would be tragic, but they were ambushed...sniped like a soldier. I understand many people may disagree with me and that is fine. We all have our opinions..thank you for your time.
And I, for one, thank you for doing so, Paul. Don't let Crotchety aka Morality get to you. "It" is a racist p.o.s. who goes around here race baiting, slandering and answers itself with about 40 different usernames. fyi. And thanks again, Paul!

Location hidden

#10 Jan 5, 2013
paul wrote:
Well your a stupid idiot.
They got shot at work just like many overnight store clerk get shot while at work and they don't get even a thank you.

These firemen didn't do anything different to be a hero then any other firemen responding to a fire. If these 4 get it, then so should all the rest of the firemen in America.

If your looking for a hero, why not include the Webster Cop that possibly returned fire and got the guy to shoot himself much quicker??? Why are you leaving out the Webster Cop that actually DID something?????

A Medal of Freedom for doing NOTHING??? I don't think so.
They didn't even get the firehouse hooked up yet.
DustyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#11 Jan 5, 2013
It's one of those FEEL good, warm and fuzzy things they do to pat themselves on the back.

This metal of Freedom will not change ONE thing that happened.

Location hidden

#12 Jan 5, 2013
They are heros, he is a hero, she is a hero, everyone is a hero. But nobody wants to explain why they left them two firemen lying in the middle of the street (condition unknown) for several hours.
DustyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
These so-called "hero's are as FREE as they'll every be!

Location hidden

#14 Jan 5, 2013
If those 4 firemen didn't respond that morning,
none of us would be free.
Defamation of Character

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
morality wrote:
If those 4 firemen didn't respond that morning,
none of us would be free.
What u mean by that?
DizzyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
paul wrote:
When are you gonna petition for ALL those responders to the 911 tragedy to get this Freedom piece of metal?

Location hidden

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Defamation of Character wrote:
<quoted text>
What u mean by that?
I don't know, I was hoping Paul would tell us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 2 min Ha Ha 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 min Newark Taxpayer 6,472
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 22 min DitulliosMojo 1
All Whites Look Alike 33 min Jamal 3
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 57 min DitulliosMojo 1
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 58 min IslamSucks 3
New Trial Ahead For Donyell McKenzie (Aug '12) 2 hr laquitacrawford33 3
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 5 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info