First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#45 Mar 21, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
They should let reporters who look like Amanda Chiavarri and Nikki Rudd wear bathing suits in the summer when they are reporting.
jennifer johnson is way hotter than both of them .her and rachel should do a photo spread.
Biracial one

United States

#46 Mar 22, 2013
common sense and freedom wrote:
<quoted text>jennifer johnson is way hotter than both of them .her and rachel should do a photo spread.
Jennifers hostness have worn off. At channel 10 she was hottttt! Now at 13, she just doesn't have it anymore
Grady Stiles

United States

#47 Mar 22, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
Chuck Schumer should focus his energy on making it a law for reporters who look like Amanda Chiavarri and Nikki Rudd must wear bathing suits in the summer when they are reporting.
I fixed your typos.
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#48 Mar 22, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I fixed your typos.
Thanks, comedian.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#49 Mar 22, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
They should let reporters who look like Amanda Chiavarri and Nikki Rudd wear bathing suits in the summer when they are reporting.
That's just unvarnished exploration for ratings, and sexist. I like it.

Could work for Amanda, but Nikki would have to spend some serious time on the treadmill.

We would have to set strict standards, so it wouldn't spill over to the more "undistinguished" staff members. And chicks (that's gals to make it politically correct) only, no substitutions. Oh yeah, and better news, less fluff.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#51 Mar 22, 2013
amanda is ok but nikki rudd is busted i dont know what you guys are talking about jennifer and rachel smoke both of them.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#52 Mar 22, 2013
one thing russia did get right was hot chicks stripping while giving news .years ago i had free to air satellite at hunt and fish camp of mine where i could pick it up. i could never understand what those broads were talking about but to be fair i can rarely tell what some broad is talking about regardless of the language.
Grady Stiles

United States

#53 Mar 22, 2013
common sense and freedom wrote:
amanda is ok but nikki rudd is busted i dont know what you guys are talking about scott hetsko smokes both of them.I wanna see him shirtless.
I sure sont want to see Scott Hetsko with his shirt off.
Anonymous

Rochester, NY

#54 Mar 22, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I sure sont want to see Scott Hetsko with his shirt off.
lame.
depravity

Rochester, NY

#55 Mar 22, 2013
Morality pays boys to baang out his ass but Depravity rules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 3 hr Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 4 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 5 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 5 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 5 hr Ha Ha 15
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 6 hr IslamSucks 3
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 10 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester