Kids not wearing seatbelts in Sodus c...

Kids not wearing seatbelts in Sodus car crash, mother arrested

There are 17 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from May 8, 2009, titled Kids not wearing seatbelts in Sodus car crash, mother arrested. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A Wayne County woman was arrested for endangering the welfare of child after a crash in the town of Sodus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

rat

Webster, NY

#1 May 8, 2009
No way...21 year old mother with 5 children, oldest one being 7?..The drechsler family, all included, are the definition lowlife trash.
darryl

Batavia, NY

#2 May 8, 2009
this nis such a shame!I sure Hope the kids were'nt traumatized,and what will happen now? how sad!!
snow

Ontario, NY

#3 May 8, 2009
I know this county nothing but fine thats it.
grannie T

West Henrietta, NY

#4 May 8, 2009
GOOD ! Car Seats are a Must for children ! That is why it is a DMV Law ! Too many children get thrown about inside a car, their muscles can't keep them in position , as an adults can! Hope these 2 20 somethings get the book thrown at them!
Donna P

Ontario, NY

#5 May 8, 2009
Oh my gosh! 5 children for a 21 year old mom?! I feel sorry for all of them. What a sad way to start out life!
Brit

Brockport, NY

#6 May 8, 2009
This is why children should not be having children.
Sarah

Ontario, NY

#7 May 8, 2009
GOOD what a couple of morons.
gottalaugh

Farmington, NY

#8 May 8, 2009
Talk about white trash
WAYNE COUNTY PERSON

Ontario, NY

#10 May 8, 2009
rat wrote:
No way...21 year old mother with 5 children, oldest one being 7?..The drechsler family, all included, are the definition lowlife trash.
No diffent then your low life blacks in the city that produce like rabbits and we support them through the welfare system! You are probably one of them and have nothing better to do then sit at the computer writing on this forum.
NYC

United States

#11 May 8, 2009
5 children in one car and 2 adults, where did they fit all these kids on each other laps in the back seat! I think women should have to take a test before having kids, a moron test that is.
dummy

Rochester, NY

#12 May 8, 2009
dumb nasty gross hick
The Smart One

Penfield, NY

#13 May 8, 2009
simple solution, STATE SPONSORED STERILIZATION! black trash, white trash... all of them!!! not smart enough to keep your legs closed, let government dictate weather you should have children or not! cant get out of high school NO CHILDREN FOR YOU! cant pass a test, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU! on welfare, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU!!! no career, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU!!! Ive had it with the stupidity! this POS probably spent all her money on cigarettes, drugs, booze and monster truck tickets... heaven forbid she buy a carseat! WTF!!!
mary

Ontario, NY

#14 May 9, 2009
this is why mothers in the wild eat their young
shame on you

Rochester, NY

#15 May 18, 2009
13 comments and nothing but vitriol. Before you cast the first stone, recognize EVERYONE lives in a glass house.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2014
My car beeps if the passengers dont have seat belts on. Didn't hers?
bunny

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 20, 2014
WAYNE COUNTY PERSON wrote:
<quoted text>No diffent then your low life blacks in the city that produce like rabbits and we support them through the welfare system! You are probably one of them and have nothing better to do then sit at the computer writing on this forum.
So true. I see them in the city walk right out in front of cars like they want you to hit them.
NY needs to make big changes to the welfare system so these lazy scum have to work.

ALL children and adults should wear seatbelts.
There is no excuse for any parent to let a child ride who is not in a car seat or a seatbelt.
bunny

Rochester, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2014
The Smart One wrote:
simple solution, STATE SPONSORED STERILIZATION! black trash, white trash... all of them!!! not smart enough to keep your legs closed, let government dictate weather you should have children or not! cant get out of high school NO CHILDREN FOR YOU! cant pass a test, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU! on welfare, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU!!! no career, NO CHILDREN FOR YOU!!! Ive had it with the stupidity! this POS probably spent all her money on cigarettes, drugs, booze and monster truck tickets... heaven forbid she buy a carseat! WTF!!!
You need to be in office!!!
Your comments are spot on.
The welfare scum and prison inmates have more given to them than hard working people!
NY needs to get tough with these archaic laws.
Too many lazy leaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's Her Turn! 1 hr IescapedNY 1
Rachel should stop running for mayor 1 hr TrumpDontCare 42
Um maddogg2008???? 1 hr TrumpDontCare 9
I'm glad I'm ruining this forum for you all 1 hr TrumpDontCare 6
Rachel Barnhart Promises to do what Lovely alre... 1 hr TrumpDontCare 7
Bill Cosby Hosting Rape Seminars 2 hr IescapedNY 7
News Capitol police arrest protesters outside McConn... 7 hr ShawnSpicer 6

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance