A&E's "First 48" Filming In Rochester With RPD

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

A&E's "First 48" is one of the most watched reality shows on cable and it will soon feature some hard-working detectives from Rochester.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BlackOnBlackCrim eIsBack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yay i cant wait ! I wonder if RFCBF will be on it with her weave as a witness. I bet the first of not all episode of the rocgester one will feature a black on black crime. Or black on any race crime
Hot Damn

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think the first one will be the Asian victim which was quickly solved.(And the perp was also Asian). The funny thing is, First 48 comes here, and the homicides just stop. LOL.
I love First 48, it honestly makes me wish I could be a homicide detective. The show rocks!

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They might run out of flim after the first three weeks. It is a shame what has happened to Rochester because of lawless punks.Time for the cops and the courts to come down on these lowlifes and say screw the PC way of doing things.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
They might run out of flim after the first three weeks. It is a shame what has happened to Rochester because of lawless punks.Time for the cops and the courts to come down on these lowlifes and say screw the PC way of doing things.
Or, we can unsaddle the 2nd Amendment and Roderick Scott the criminals away.
Bennie

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

pigpen911 wrote:
They might run out of flim after the first three weeks. It is a shame what has happened to Rochester because of lawless punks.Time for the cops and the courts to come down on these lowlifes and say screw the PC way of doing things.
They get to wear makeup. Cops in Greece would love this.

Identifying and arresting the murderers doesn't seem to send a message. The homicides just keep piling up. Prevent murders instead of investigating them.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 9, 2012
 
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, we can unsaddle the 2nd Amendment and Roderick Scott the criminals away.
That would work for me.Where do I sign up?
Steel City Steelers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 9, 2012
 
pigpen911 wrote:
They might run out of flim after the first three weeks. It is a shame what has happened to Rochester because of lawless punks.Time for the cops and the courts to come down on these lowlifes and say screw the PC way of doing things.
If they use real film, they might blast through enough to keep Kodak afloat for another day or two. When are the cops going to start chasing the thugs off the street permanently, rather than just disperse the herd everytime something happens. It's a joke to all the Jungle dwellers that the cops won't do anything. No arrests 99% of the time equals mass chaos.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
They get to wear makeup. Cops in Greece would love this.
Identifying and arresting the murderers doesn't seem to send a message. The homicides just keep piling up. Prevent murders instead of investigating them.
If you stop investigating them how would you arrest them Bennie? I believe they should bring back the electric chair or lock them up for life with out any parole.The way it is now someone can murder and get 10-20 and be out in 7-1/2 with "good time". That sure seems not to be stopping these lowlifes at all. Maybe,just maybe if they knew that they could be put to death or never see the outside world again they might think twice before they kill someone.
Bennie

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>If you stop investigating them how would you arrest them Bennie? I believe they should bring back the electric chair or lock them up for life with out any parole.The way it is now someone can murder and get 10-20 and be out in 7-1/2 with "good time". That sure seems not to be stopping these lowlifes at all. Maybe,just maybe if they knew that they could be put to death or never see the outside world again they might think twice before they kill someone.
Your absolutely right.

An embezzler gets 7-10 years, a murderer is out in about the same time, after he/she has been rehabilitated in prison. Yeah, comes out meaner, more violent and very likely to reoffend.

I know we can't light them up in more, but at least significantly stiffen the penalty... maybe a minimum of 20 or 30 years with no possibility of parole -- to start. You kill someone and lose a significant period of your life to incarceration. The courts need to send a loud and clear message to potential shooters... you're going away for a long time when you off someone.

anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

You kill someone its automatic death. Why should we have to pay to "rehabilitate" these idiots. We pay enough for their welfare checks

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

anonymous wrote:
You kill someone its automatic death. Why should we have to pay to "rehabilitate" these idiots. We pay enough for their welfare checks
You nailed it!!! Four gold stars!!
hey Rochester

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I'm ready for the show to start they been talking about it for the past year now.now it's time to start putting it on tv now i think it will stop the crime why because these punks will get scared.I definitely think things will change in our city.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

hey Rochester wrote:
I'm ready for the show to start they been talking about it for the past year now.now it's time to start putting it on tv now i think it will stop the crime why because these punks will get scared.I definitely think things will change in our city.
Sorry to say it, but it won't stop or even slow down the crime. Look at the cities that has been on the 1st 48 the last few years. Cities like Huston, Detroit, Miami, ect., their murder rate has gone up, not down. A&E wouldn't even go to cities like Camden NJ or Chicago because of safety concerns of their film crews. Sad to say that our country has gotten this bad because the courts lets the thugs run wild.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to say it, but it won't stop or even slow down the crime. Look at the cities that has been on the 1st 48 the last few years. Cities like Huston, Detroit, Miami, ect., their murder rate has gone up, not down. A&E wouldn't even go to cities like Camden NJ or Chicago because of safety concerns of their film crews. Sad to say that our country has gotten this bad because the courts lets the thugs run wild.
Our country is the way it is because our courts have systematically weakened the populous to defend themselves against criminals. It is part of the plan to have the people unable to address one more problem and force them to look to the government to handle it.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Our country is the way it is because our courts have systematically weakened the populous to defend themselves against criminals. It is part of the plan to have the people unable to address one more problem and force them to look to the government to handle it.
I agree with you 100%. Looks like a couple of liberals/progressives on the thread doesn't like reading the truth by the icons they gave you, typical for the leftist loons.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tom Richard's bad leadership as mayor will be exposed and more support of new mayor Lovely Warren will be the result.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cool. It's airing tonight. It's about that white guy that got killed on the West Side by his girlfriend.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Was this case solved in the "First 48"???

I just don't get it.

Maybe the The RPD would get covered better in a show called "Cold Cases" or at least "The First Five Years".
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

About 50 murders, and they cover like the only white one.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RPDsuks wrote:
About 50 murders, and they cover like the only white ones.
Not sure what you mean here, but A&E cover all sorts of cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lovely in Hospital 14 min Angelo 1
this site sucks 30 min Taxation without represen 5
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 6 hr Slammer 147
Nasty and Stupid people 8 hr This population 1
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 8 hr Failed White Culture 164
Wegmans will stop selling marlin (Jun '09) 11 hr intheknow 61
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Taxpayer 434
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••