Hold Up At Parkleigh On Park Avenue

Apr 1, 2014 Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester 22

Rochester N.Y.- A man wearing a ski mask held up the Parkleigh Pharmacy on Rochester's Park Avenue Monday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#21 Apr 6, 2014
Dude ..it was days ago and you are still whining about this ?
Taste of your own medicine.
Westie

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 11, 2014
you never get it wrote:
That should spoil the cream in the liberal's Starbucks. What is this city coming to when a drug store on Park Ave. gets held up in the middle of the afternoon?? Now that the crime is getting closer every day I'll bet they change their views of the ones committing these crimes.
Parkleigh hasn't been a drugstore in years. When's the last time you were there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 min who 674
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... 8 min Willy Pete 20
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min No one 440
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 min Good question 6,388
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 min in the know 6,436
Stupid whites trying to prank cullerds 36 min Things never change 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 37 min democrats 16,788
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester