Man shot multiple times on Genesee Street

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The bullets keep flying. The man was taken to Strong Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. THE MLK bullet removal room.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3256296.sht...
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

As usual, Strong Hospital will receive nothing for his medical care by highly trained trauma physicians - it will be proportionately passed on to us.

Guns settle all arguments in the hood.
BlacksBeingBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I know in Chicago the average is $50.000 plus per victim. Liberal chicagos solution tax legal gun owners to pay for ghetto trashs medical care.
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marty wrote:
As usual, Strong Hospital will receive nothing for his medical care by highly trained trauma physicians - it will be proportionately passed on to us.
Guns settle all arguments in the hood.
In NYS, they pass the uncovered costs along in the form of higher insurance premiums to the already strapped taxpayers.

In theory, when someone in the hood senselessly shoots someone else (who is uninsured in most cases), we all chip in for expert care to save his/her life. And they find fault constantly with us...? We should get a thank you note.
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
In NYS, they pass the uncovered costs along in the form of higher insurance premiums to the already strapped taxpayers.
In theory, when someone in the hood senselessly shoots someone else (who is uninsured in most cases), we all chip in for expert care to save his/her life. And they find fault constantly with us...? We should get a thank you note.
Its called Obama Care for the lazy and poor. Its our fault that they did not graduate and become productive in society so we have to care for them for life in jail or from social programs out of jail. Free health as well. Keep the government programs going, they encourage this and having kids with no parents who raise themselves in the streets. I expect 2 shooting a day soon when the economy turn s for the worse.
dew4794

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You people have missed the huge cost of putting a murderer in jail for 25 years. Try $70,000 a prisoner in a heavy security institution per year. Not to mention police and court costs in the $100's of thousands per animal. Three squares and a cot.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dew4794 wrote:
You people have missed the huge cost of putting a murderer in jail for 25 years. Try $70,000 a prisoner in a heavy security institution per year. Not to mention police and court costs in the $100's of thousands per animal. Three squares and a cot.
You are correct, it cost a fortune to keep the lowlifes in prison. I think they all should be taken out and hung, shot of fried to keep the costs down, don't you?
Taxation without represen

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
In NYS, they pass the uncovered costs along in the form of higher insurance premiums to the already strapped taxpayers.
In theory, when someone in the hood senselessly shoots someone else (who is uninsured in most cases), we all chip in for expert care to save his/her life. And they find fault constantly with us...? We should get a thank you note.
Marty.
What's the matter with you ?
Don't you know liberals attitudes are
" I've got a god giving right to be on welfare ". Or.
" Help me Obama....they want me to work ".
And you think they would say thank you ?
Back to school fool !
Not a government school ok......
Beware of liberals posing as Americans !
LOL

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2013
 
Taxation without represen wrote:
<quoted text>
Marty.
What's the matter with you ?
Don't you know liberals attitudes are
" I've got a god giving right to be on welfare ". Or.
" Help me Obama....they want me to work ".
And you think they would say thank you ?
Back to school fool !
Not a government school ok......
Beware of liberals posing as Americans !
And you know folks who actually say this or think this way ?

Gee.
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Taxation without represen wrote:
<quoted text>
Marty.
What's the matter with you ?
Don't you know liberals attitudes are
" I've got a god giving right to be on welfare ". Or.
" Help me Obama....they want me to work ".
And you think they would say thank you ?
Back to school fool !
Not a government school ok......
Beware of liberals posing as Americans !
Obama will be our only black president for many, many years to come. That mistake won't happen again. Now Hillary, that's another story entirely. Not a good one for taxpayers.
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

50 years of social programs and the black population has gone backward. Now slaves to the USA Government Programs. Now more can not read and write than ever. Most do not graduate and many in jail. The government needs to stay out of everyone lives. They want to run and control everything. It will fail very bad. From Obama care to the light bulbs you use to the washing machines and how much water they use. Its insane.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will be our only black president for many, many years to come. That mistake won't happen again.
That's where you are wrong. Everyday you people are steadily being out numbered by minorities(women, gays, ethnics). Over the next decade you will lose almost 20% of your polling power to them.
Eventually you will have little if any say. Who occupies the White House.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>Its called Obama Care for the lazy and poor. Its our fault that they did not graduate and become productive in society so we have to care for them for life in jail or from social programs out of jail. Free health as well. Keep the government programs going, they encourage this and having kids with no parents who raise themselves in the streets. I expect 2 shooting a day soon when the economy turn s for the worse.
Stop worrying!
Your BLACK President has saved the Economy. Everything across all Markets are and have been on the upturn.

And with Universal Heath Care, all Americans now will have health insurance. Again thanks to your BLACK President.

You should write him a Thank You note.
LOL

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mark wrote:
50 years of social programs and the black population has gone backward. Now slaves to the USA Government Programs. Now more can not read and write than ever. Most do not graduate and many in jail. The government needs to stay out of everyone lives. They want to run and control everything. It will fail very bad. From Obama care to the light bulbs you use to the washing machines and how much water they use. Its insane.
Insane is how the mandatory minimums of the penal institution play an outrageous role in breaking up families of color. Low income, poverty stricken can't afford affluent attorneys to represent. Long sentences for minor crimes or false convictions. The war on drugs obliterated these families with a burden on families as a whole. These families became dependent upon those programs to assist with lives. Now, the whole system is fracked up.

The revolving door perpetrating drug treatment facilities which gives patients reasons to stay hooked on psychotropic mind altering drugs or the coercive drug courts that punish into temporary sobriety. The whole system is fracked up.
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Another black will be sent to jail at $50,000 a year and will be let out in 7 to shot all over again. The legal system will cost us all $10,000 to put the black shooter in jail. The hospital, doctors and ambulance will be paid for by the taxpayers at a cost of $20,000.00. City police on overtime and investigation cost $5000.00.

Total cost of this shooting will be $385,000.00. Lets keep those social programs going so that we can have more kids with no parents that end up in trouble. A kid is just a meal ticket and a bigger welfare check for the baby machines..
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you are wrong. Everyday you people are steadily being out numbered by minorities(women, gays, ethnics). Over the next decade you will lose almost 20% of your polling power to them.
Eventually you will have little if any say. Who occupies the White House.
Hey, listen up and listen very carefully. Take notes.

Even if the white population is outnumbered (possible, but not in 20 years), they will still control the economy... in other words, they will control politics, how laws are cast and everyday life (like now). They will control corporations, banking and peripheral industries (including medicine, education and law).

Until minorities figure out how to create wealth on a large scale (and drug empires don't count), they will never have a voice -- in anything. The Hispanics are blowing by you guys, because they understand how power (and control) is distributed in the U.S. You're going to be looking in again. If I had to worry about a minority (and I don't), it would be Hispanics. You guys are a footnote in history.
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Mark wrote:
Lets keep those social programs going so that we can have more kids with no parents that end up in trouble. A kid is just a meal ticket and a bigger welfare check for the baby machines..
And the tradition is handed down generation to generation. Yeah, they'll have a voice in government. Maybe Rev Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, Jr (oh, sorry, he's out of service for fraud) can lead you to the promise land. "I had a dream" sure seems out of date. That ship has sailed.
Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
And the tradition is handed down generation to generation. Yeah, they'll have a voice in government. Maybe Rev Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, Jr (oh, sorry, he's out of service for fraud) can lead you to the promise land. "I had a dream" sure seems out of date. That ship has sailed.
If they can not graduate High School what hope is their for the blacks. Many can not even fill out applications for jobs. Who would want to hire a drop out with no ambition? Than we have schumer stating we need more jobs? If you can not read and write jobs will not help.
The Crunch Funky

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, listen up and listen very carefully. Take notes.
Even if the white population is outnumbered (possible, but not in 20 years), they will still control the economy... in other words, they will control politics, how laws are cast and everyday life (like now). They will control corporations, banking and peripheral industries (including medicine, education and law).
Until minorities figure out how to create wealth on a large scale (and drug empires don't count), they will never have a voice -- in anything..
Due to them being in charge, it explains why situations in this world are so totally jacked up. You ought to get out more often and see the world, not just what the biased news has to offer. Much is going on and many are prospering.
Marty

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 22, 2013
 
The Crunch Funky wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to them being in charge, it explains why situations in this world are so totally jacked up. You ought to get out more often and see the world, not just what the biased news has to offer. Much is going on and many are prospering.
7 countries in Europe, HK and Japan plus 9 states in the U.S. since January... yeah, I should get out more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White Racist Talk Radio Hosts FIRED 1 hr Hamburglar 23
Brother Wease Els stations ratings are How Low (Apr '13) 2 hr Slammer 229
ghetto lobster gone wrong 2 hr chimpout 1
boon stealing 3 hr chimpout 1
boon is flat black 3 hr chimpout 1
BLACK woman abandons baby in subway 3 hr chimpout 3
What Will Kimberly's Next Career Move Be ? 3 hr PhukTheRPD 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••