City Blacks not allowed to Wait for Bus

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Will I Am Not

Rochester, NY

#1 May 23, 2010
It's amazing to me that the City would use RTS buses to bus city kids, then complain that there is several black kids waiting for buses where all the RTS line up. Well, duh.
Second, why can't these kids stand in large group and dance while waiting for a bus?? Is that against the law?? The RPD said they are not going to allow them to "dance"!!!!!!!!!
Maybe when Duffy takes over the city schools, he will have all those black kids sitting quietly reading a book while waiting for their buses?

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Will I Am Not

Rochester, NY

#2 May 23, 2010
Maybe they should only allow whites on RTS buses, this way those white city cops would be so scared if they only see whites waiting for a bus.
FUBLL

Rochester, NY

#3 May 23, 2010
If blacks want to ride the bus and wait for a bus, they must do it in a nice normal fashions, like whites do. If blacks don't act like whites, then they need to avoid buses and any area where whites might be intimidated.
Your Mayor has a lot invested in this Midtown area, for blacks to be hanging around and being seen and heard by others.

Tune into the Bob Looneyberry show tomorrow to hear more about this. 11am to 2pm on 1180 am.
FUBLL

Rochester, NY

#4 May 23, 2010
Maybe the RPD should buy a RTS bus and convert it into a RPD paddy-wagon to drive black kids home in it, so they are not seen on our beautiful downtown streets??
Rod King

Rochester, NY

#5 May 23, 2010
Dewey

Clockville, NY

#6 May 24, 2010
Well, I'm black and I don't want a large group of black teens hanging around my street dancing or playing. because after awhile, the playing usuaslly turns into anger, hatred, and violence. Why? Because most of today's generation was not taught how to effectively manage their anger. Most weren't taught that fighting, swearing and lewd acts were indicent. it's a sad truth that we black people cannot get along for a period of time. Someone either, sys or does somethig that sets someone else "off", and their we have it. Violence.

People have to learn how to control their anger. People should also learn one important key factor in life. That not everyone is going to like you. Everyone has an enemy. We just have to learn how to deal with various people. Either ignore them, and if you cannot then stay away from them.

Teens always give the same lame excuse. "I was hanging with the wrong crowd". Funny thing is, they knew that all along.

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Albion, NY

#7 May 24, 2010
Dewey wrote:
Well, I'm black and I don't want a large group of black teens hanging around my street dancing or playing. because after awhile, the playing usuaslly turns into anger, hatred, and violence. Why? Because most of today's generation was not taught how to effectively manage their anger. Most weren't taught that fighting, swearing and lewd acts were indicent. it's a sad truth that we black people cannot get along for a period of time. Someone either, sys or does somethig that sets someone else "off", and their we have it. Violence.
People have to learn how to control their anger. People should also learn one important key factor in life. That not everyone is going to like you. Everyone has an enemy. We just have to learn how to deal with various people. Either ignore them, and if you cannot then stay away from them.
Teens always give the same lame excuse. "I was hanging with the wrong crowd". Funny thing is, they knew that all along.
Well said,right on the mark.
Chris

Rochester, NY

#8 May 24, 2010
Black kids should be allowed to dance for god sakes.
You people are crazy and racist to say other whys.
But if you really have a problem with it, ask yourself why they are there to begin with???
They should be on Yellow School Buses.
Why are they on RTS buses to begin with??
Mark

Rochester, NY

#9 May 24, 2010
Chris wrote:
But if you really have a problem with it, ask yourself why they are there to begin with???
Well said,right on the mark.
MacIsWeak

Rochester, NY

#10 May 24, 2010
They should get Officer Mac back at the RPD, he could take care of these young city kids by dragging each one behind a vacant building and teach them lessons.
Dewey

Clockville, NY

#11 May 24, 2010
Chris wrote:
And I agree. Everyone should be happy and dancing all of the time. It's when a large crowd of teens get together when all of the problems arise. There is too much anger in them. The do not know how to control their emotions. I rode the RTS buses to and from school when i was in High school, and whadayaknow; not a single problem. Not a single fight. Noone cursing or having sex on the bus. We didn't bother the driver while acting like apes on the bus. We listened to our walkmans and cd players peacefully.

Point being. This new generation needs lots of help. The next will be even worse off if this one doesn't get it's act together.
Dewey

Clockville, NY

#12 May 24, 2010
Hey Cris & Mark, or shall I say Chrismark. Stop posting replys and then replying and agreeing with yourself.
InnerCity

Rochester, NY

#13 May 24, 2010
MacIsWeak wrote:
They should get Officer Mac back at the RPD, he could take care of these young city kids by dragging each one behind a vacant building and teach them lessons.
That's a great idea, I couldn't have came up with it myself.

scorpio3

“Get out of MY country!!”

Since: Feb 10

HopBotton in Pennsyltucky....

#14 May 24, 2010
MacIsWeak wrote:
Dont drag them anywhere, JUST HANG them in the front of the house..
Jose Sanchez

Rochester, NY

#15 May 24, 2010
If I was a young black kid waiting for a bus and just watching some of my friends dance, and cops came over harassing me, I'd get pissed to.
Lucky these kids don't over power the punk ash city cops and beat their butts.
A hundred white gather together at the park ave fest and the st paddys day parade and the RPD do nothing.
oo-_-l-_-oo

United States

#16 May 24, 2010
the police are doing the right thing by controlling the masses.
Chris

Rochester, NY

#17 May 24, 2010
If the City doesn't want these kids down there, then why does the CITY pay RTS to drive them all there and drop them off there??

If you drive them there to catch a connecting bus, what are they to do? hide somewhere and not be seen till their bus comes??

So now home many of our city kids are getting arrest records just because the City Schools don't get them home on yellow buses like the rest of the kids???
oo-_-l-_-oo

United States

#18 May 25, 2010
Mayor Johnson was the one who decided that it was best for all the school kids to be dumped downtown for the pick ups. But look what it did to downtown !

It's ruined the complexion of a once nice place.
Mark

Rochester, NY

#19 May 25, 2010
oo-_-l-_-oo wrote:
Mayor Johnson was the one who decided that it was best for all the school kids to be dumped downtown for the pick ups. But look what it did to downtown !
It's ruined the complexion of a once nice place.
So the Whiter "complexion" made downtown look better??
or was it a less happy and dancing complexion that did it?
wat ever

United States

#21 May 26, 2010
say what you want the mods woll only stop you if you arent' black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Syracuse university students suspended in racis... 29 min Jesse 20
Rudy Giuliani Joins the Dream Team 1 hr IescapedNY 25
Trump Excluded from Bush Funeral 1 hr IescapedNY 9
Buffalo bills 1 hr Perfect 14
Friends gather at "Angel Hill" to remember Rich... (Jul '10) 7 hr RachelGonnaRach 63
Abby Wambach donating her brain to science 7 hr RachelGonnaRach 12
President Trump May Get Peace Prize! 12 hr Fred E 22

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages