|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm looking for people interested in beginning a Master Mind group based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich.

This book advocates people working together to achieve their goals. If you are interested, please reply!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

only if you get the entire population of
Miami, Florida to send me $1 each.
then, we'll talk.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I already got the tattoo, can I join?
Roy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

I had exactly the same thought. I will make a more elaborate ad on Craigslist to get this rolling. Please look for it there.
Matt wrote:
Hi everyone,
My name is Matt and I'm looking for people interested in beginning a Master Mind group based on Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich.
This book advocates people working together to achieve their goals. If you are interested, please reply!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

He must try to recruit people when he isn't out trying to sell people MonaVie.
michael

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Hi, Mastermind groups!! YES!! This is exactly what I have been struggling to find the right people... so decided to build a site...find 4-5 other like minded people to form your own mastermind alliance (as described in the book, napoleon hills think and grow rich) to help you achieve dreams. We are building a website to match like minded people with similar goals. The site will also help with facilitators (if you need them) and mastermind related education. Also meeting logistics including scheduling, reminders, goal tracking, templates for agendas and minutes etc. Everything needed to make running the mastermind alliance easy and pleasurable. Interested? Please see more and register interest at: http://unbouncepages.com/the-secret-mastermin...
Thanks!!
Michael
Mark

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

ThatOneBeaut wrote:
He must try to recruit people when he isn't out trying to sell people MonaVie.
Sorry, based on your avatar, we don't want any doofuses. We are rejecting your application.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

michael wrote:
Hi, Mastermind groups!! YES!! This is exactly what I have been struggling to find the right people... so decided to build a site...find 4-5 other like minded people to form your own mastermind alliance (as described in the book, napoleon hills think and grow rich) to help you achieve dreams. We are building a website to match like minded people with similar goals. The site will also help with facilitators (if you need them) and mastermind related education. Also meeting logistics including scheduling, reminders, goal tracking, templates for agendas and minutes etc. Everything needed to make running the mastermind alliance easy and pleasurable. Interested? Please see more and register interest at: http://unbouncepages.com/the-secret-mastermin...
Thanks!!
Michael
sounds too much like a blueprint for the master race AKA Hitler.
stay down under dude.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Is there an app for my smartphone? Otherwise, piss off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search