Latino Theatre in Rochester?

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

Did you know that Rochester has its very own Latino theatre company? Well it does.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 5, 2012
As long as none of my tax money goes towards it,I say God bless them and go for it.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Is that all you think about? YOUR tax money? You're not the only one in the world who pays taxes! I pay taxes, but I am not bitching and complaining like you! By paying your taxes, you are paying for your freedom! Be a giver, stop being a taker and a tight wad! If you don't pay taxes, you get audited!

Location hidden

#3 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
Is that all you think about? YOUR tax money? You're not the only one in the world who pays taxes! I pay taxes, but I am not bitching and complaining like you! By paying your taxes, you are paying for your freedom! Be a giver, stop being a taker and a tight wad! If you don't pay taxes, you get audited!
You are a troll and a liberal fool.If you knew anything about the social "programs" that your democratic party has pushed over the last 30+ years and screwed the taxpayers you would be singing a different tune.Yup,you are right I do worry about MY money,I,unlike you worked hard and EARNED it and sure don't want to see it given to every "feel good,P/C" program just so the democratic party can buy votes.You run off at the mouth about "paying for your freedom",how is paying for people that don't,or won't work,paying for cellphones,theatres,endowment of the arts,white,black,hispanic history have anything to do with "freedom"? You should take a few classes on the Constitution before you run your mouth,you look like a fool.Now run along to your reelect Obama and the rest of the socilist losers movement.Liberal/socilist are nothing but total trash and anti-American with the way they think.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a troll and a liberal fool.If you knew anything about the social "programs" that your democratic party has pushed over the last 30+ years and screwed the taxpayers you would be singing a different tune.Yup,you are right I do worry about MY money,I,unlike you worked hard and EARNED it and sure don't want to see it given to every "feel good,P/C" program just so the democratic party can buy votes.You run off at the mouth about "paying for your freedom",how is paying for people that don't,or won't work,paying for cellphones,theatres,endowment of the arts,white,black,hispanic history have anything to do with "freedom"? You should take a few classes on the Constitution before you run your mouth,you look like a fool.Now run along to your reelect Obama and the rest of the socilist losers movement.Liberal/socilist are nothing but total trash and anti-American with the way they think.
That's right. Talk down to me like I and liberals are inferior to you. You dumb bigot. And you wonder why you get call out for being the nasty jew that are. I will vote for Obama, you just go vote for that clueless Romney. I work hard for my money as well, but our tax dollars are going everywhere than just free programs. Your mind is stagnant, and your mouth is a big as an alligator. You fella, need to take course on "freedom" You conservative bigot!
yeah

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 5, 2012
There are people who will stand with their hand out for as long as someone will put money into their hand. These are the people that will vote for Obama. Obama wants to expand the handouts, Romney wants to create opportunities earn. Yeah, that's right, opportunities to work. I suppose there is a large part of the population that would be against that when they can just have free s**t instead.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. Talk down to me like I and liberals are inferior to you. You dumb bigot. And you wonder why you get call out for being the nasty jew that are. I will vote for Obama, you just go vote for that clueless Romney. I work hard for my money as well, but our tax dollars are going everywhere than just free programs. Your mind is stagnant, and your mouth is a big as an alligator. You fella, need to take course on "freedom" You conservative bigot!
Seeing that 99% of your rant was just talking points of the liberal loons I will only answer your last statement,O.K.? Conservatives are not bigots,your party of liberals are the bigots.One last time,I am not Jewish Stevie boy.BTW: Calling someone a "Jew" all of the time is showing what a bigot and how inferior you are Zippy.OUCH!!!!!
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
yeah wrote:
There are people who will stand with their hand out for as long as someone will put money into their hand. These are the people that will vote for Obama. Obama wants to expand the handouts, Romney wants to create opportunities earn. Yeah, that's right, opportunities to work. I suppose there is a large part of the population that would be against that when they can just have free s**t instead.
Romney wants to raise taxes and he wants to create people who make six figures opportunities to earn even more. Obama's trying to help people like you and I get excellent affordable medicare.
Yeah

Rochester, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney wants to raise taxes and he wants to create people who make six figures opportunities to earn even more. Obama's trying to help people like you and I get excellent affordable medicare.
Yeah, that's a joke. I have three stories of three different people who pay for their own healthcare and who were denied services that were available before Obamas CHANGE.

Screw that.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve,step away from the Kool-Aid,read and listen to other news sources that MSNBC,NYT,Huffington Post,Media Matters and the rest of the far left progressive "news" outlets. Check out Obamacare and you would see that there are 23,yes 23 new taxes that the middle class will have to pay.There are many other taxes that have been passed by Obama and his party in the name of "green bills","social programs",ect. BTW: Help us get "afforable medicare",he took over 900 billion dollars from medicare to help support Obamacare to start with.Since the Affordable Care bill was passed the cost of medical insurance has gone up appox $2500-3500 per family and when it is fully in play it will incresse the middle class more than $3000 dollars more.Read the bill,you will change your tune in a heart beat.But I do agree that the cost of health ins.has to be addressed and lowered,being able to buy it across state lines and tart reform would be a great start.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#10 Nov 5, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing that 99% of your rant was just talking points of the liberal loons I will only answer your last statement,O.K.? Conservatives are not bigots,your party of liberals are the bigots.One last time,I am not Jewish Stevie boy.BTW: Calling someone a "Jew" all of the time is showing what a bigot and how inferior you are Zippy.OUCH!!!!!
Calling someone a "liberal loon" and a "bottom feeder" shows how inferior YOU are, fella!
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Steve,step away from the Kool-Aid,read and listen to other news sources that MSNBC,NYT,Huffington Post,Media Matters and the rest of the far left progressive "news" outlets. Check out Obamacare and you would see that there are 23,yes 23 new taxes that the middle class will have to pay.There are many other taxes that have been passed by Obama and his party in the name of "green bills","social programs",ect. BTW: Help us get "afforable medicare",he took over 900 billion dollars from medicare to help support Obamacare to start with.Since the Affordable Care bill was passed the cost of medical insurance has gone up appox $2500-3500 per family and when it is fully in play it will incresse the middle class more than $3000 dollars more.Read the bill,you will change your tune in a heart beat.But I do agree that the cost of health ins.has to be addressed and lowered,being able to buy it across state lines and tart reform would be a great start.
You just don't want to except the fact that Obama has made progress in many areas. Impossible

Location hidden

#12 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't want to except the fact that Obama has made progress in many areas. Impossible
I'll make it easy,name one. I will be nice and not be too nasty when I prove you wrong.Even better,for every one you post that he did that was good I'll will post 2 things that he either lied about or screwed up,deal?

Location hidden

#13 Nov 5, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>Calling someone a "liberal loon" and a "bottom feeder" shows how inferior YOU are, fella!
Calling someone a "liberal loon" and a "bottom feeder" isn't being inferior when it is the truth,it is showing that they are inferior.
Piglet Penis911

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Hey Dippy, I see you ignored my invite to meet out in person. Anytime Anyplace. But we know you are nothing but a blowhard behind a keyboard and will yellow belly chickenout. Plus your mom wont let you borrow her car after dark.

P.S.- I'm not Crochety or repigpublican or morality or caprice or any of the others. Quit being so paranoid
Piglet Penis911

Rochester, NY

#15 Nov 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's a joke. I have three stories of three different people who pay for their own healthcare and who were denied services that were available before Obamas CHANGE.
Screw that.
Hey TARD, denied coverage is not due to Obama, it's greedy health insurance coverage that doesnt want to help people or or their health, they only care about profit and denying people who will cost them. People were getting denied left and right BEFORE Obama.
The man

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 5, 2012
Who gives a fark?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot on Scrantom Street identified 39 min KayDub600 1
Sentencing for man who shot officer 42 min KayDub600 3
D&C story leaves out what cop shot innocent man 2 hr South Wedge Tarde... 4
Wegmans backpeddles, moves Muslim cashier to ne... (Apr '12) 2 hr motherrath 18
Where are the Kimberly & Beck fans? 2 hr NPR fan 14
whites and non whites. 3 hr Sarah 11
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 3 hr DD Alert 70
•••
•••
Rochester Dating