|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2... |topnews|text|Local%20News

with all the black cold case murders in Rochester, they always do stories on the white ones, and they even make these white drug addicts out to be nice sweet people that did deserve anything bad happening to them.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

"""She was with the completely wrong people, in the completely wrong parts of town."""

Isn't it funny how the white people in the burbs always talk about their loved ones being in the wrong part of the city??

Maybe if we keep all the white suburbans out of our city, they would not be a bad or wrong part of our city anywhere?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20121210/NEWS01/ 312100011/Jaklyn-Baccoli-murde r-rape-cold-case?odyssey=tab|t opnews|text|Local%20News
with all the black cold case murders in Rochester, they always do stories on the white ones, and they even make these white drug addicts out to be nice sweet people that did deserve anything bad happening to them.
Could it be because blacks don't care enough to talk to the cops and help when one of their own get murdered? Or could it be that there is so much black crime that none of us care?,I know that I sure don't.You be the judge loser.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I would like someone to look into what cases are the RPD and/or DA working on from the past, as it seems they are working more on the white cases then the black ones.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Notice to how they try to make her drug addiction the fault of her mental illness?
As if whites can't just be a drug addict, they need to pull the mentally insane card to blame for them taking the drugs.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Notice to how they try to make her drug addiction the fault of her mental illness?
As if whites can't just be a drug addict, they need to pull the mentally insane card to blame for them taking the drugs.
Oh you mean how some black people say to the police "You only pulled me over because I'm black", you mean that racist crutch some of you blacks like to pull. Or the black woman that is screaming hysterically and when asked to calm down she says "I talks like this". It's just to get attention, that's why you pull those antics, honestly it just hurts your cause because you look foolish. Of course TURD, you always look foolish.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

"I talks like this".

Good one. Dead on Patriot

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20121210/NEWS01/ 312100011/Jaklyn-Baccoli-murde r-rape-cold-case?odyssey=tab|t opnews|text|Local%20News
YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!! I DESPISE YOU!!! I played soccer with Jaky back in the day, and she was a sweet, intelligent, humerous young lady. Quite the opposite of you! Who are a disgusting, ignorant, race baiting p.o.s.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!! I DESPISE YOU!!! I played soccer with Jaky back in the day, and she was a sweet, intelligent, humerous young lady. Quite the opposite of you! Who are a disgusting, ignorant, race baiting p.o.s.
Well the story sounds like she was a crackhead and a prostitute that neglected her mother. And had no job and was probably on welfare. And she was making a bad name of areas of the city with her nasty greece butt.
I wonder why she makes the news now? When it happened it was all secret, no names or pictures released, you racist here on topix even made nasty comments assuming she was black. I guess the joke is now on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well the story sounds like she was a crackhead and a prostitute that neglected her mother. And had no job and was probably on welfare. And she was making a bad name of areas of the city with her nasty greece butt.
I wonder why she makes the news now? When it happened it was all secret, no names or pictures released, you racist here on topix even made nasty comments assuming she was black. I guess the joke is now on you.
You are the biggest piece of crap I've EVER encountered. I hope something like this happens to someone you know. You effing racist loser!!!! I hope you get yours. Karma, you biotch. This woman didn't deserve this!!!! I can't say enough hateful things about your attitude to do you harm like you deserve. I hope you rot in hell where you belong.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest piece of crap I've EVER encountered. I hope something like this happens to someone you know. You effing racist loser!!!! I hope you get yours. Karma, you biotch. This woman didn't deserve this!!!! I can't say enough hateful things about your attitude to do you harm like you deserve. I hope you rot in hell where you belong.
blah blah blah.
nobody i know is or would be a crackhead or a prostitute.
The DA, the D&C and YOU are the racist that values this white crackhead prostitute more then a black ones.
I hope the 3 of you face some karma and rot in hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
blah blah blah.
nobody i know is or would be a crackhead or a prostitute.
The DA, the D&C and YOU are the racist that values this white crackhead prostitute more then a black ones.
I hope the 3 of you face some karma and rot in hell.
You are a pathetic excuse of a human being. What a soulless life you have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civic Center garage 8 min Sapphire Skylar 64
White Woman Contractor Protests to get Companie... 24 min South Wedge Tarde... 9
Two Men Stabbed Outside Convenience Store 29 min pigpen2014 1
I am Diamond Daisy's husband 44 min Sapphire Skylar 29
More Whites Avoiding Paying Taxes 51 min The TRUTH comes out 4
Teen runs stop sign, man in guarded condition (May '09) 1 hr Arcadia Homo 21
Newark man charged after road-rage incident (Sep '10) 1 hr Arcadia Homo 20

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000