Teen Jailed For Sexual Conduct With Y...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#102 Oct 20, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks nickbo but you shouldn't tell lies like that about me,people might get the wrong idea and think that I am a nice guy,I wouldn't want that to happen.
You're welcome. I just tell the truth. You are smart and you have given me and others some good advice. I've never met you in person, but you seem like a pretty good guy, not like a couple of jerks on here who are listing me as a sex offender. But that's okay, they get off on that stuff, so I'm glad I can make them happy. TTYL. Oh yea, you don't like baseball??!!! What about hockey??

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#103 Oct 20, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I just tell the truth. You are smart and you have given me and others some good advice. I've never met you in person, but you seem like a pretty good guy, not like a couple of jerks on here who are listing me as a sex offender. But that's okay, they get off on that stuff, so I'm glad I can make them happy. TTYL. Oh yea, you don't like baseball??!!! What about hockey??
Stopped liking baseball when all of the fighting and spitting started every inning,looks bad to the kids.Hockey is great even with the fighting,that is what they do and any parent that take their kids to a game should think twice about it.Go Flyers!The next Stanley Cup champs!
Hungry Hippo

Rochester, NY

#104 Oct 20, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men think that women don't get charged with rape. What about the female teacher who had sex with the 14 year old and had two babies, did 7 years and came out and MARRIED HIM? SHE WAS CHARGED WITH RAPE!
Yeah
The teacher was charged with rape and the boy was charged with BEING A STUD !!!!!
Ha Ha

Arbil, Iraq

#105 Oct 20, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about acting civil, well your post was pretty darn stupid. Of course the priest goes to jail. Give me a break.
See, there you go again ... "Stupid?" Most of your posts include some racist remark, and name calling. I attack you because of these remarks. I guess you either just can't help yourself, or you just don't see it.

and here is the reason for my post http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/indicted-b...

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#106 Oct 21, 2011
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there you go again ... "Stupid?" Most of your posts include some racist remark, and name calling. I attack you because of these remarks. I guess you either just can't help yourself, or you just don't see it.
and here is the reason for my post http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/indicted-b...
I reallay didn't directly call you stupid, I said your post was stupid. I know it's almost the same, but it isn't. many priests have been sent to prison, you show a very rare case.
Ha Ha

Arbil, Iraq

#107 Oct 21, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I reallay didn't directly call you stupid, I said your post was stupid. I know it's almost the same, but it isn't. many priests have been sent to prison, you show a very rare case.
Priests have gotten away with petophilia for probably 100 years, it wasn't until the last 20 that they were starting to get caught.

Now, I bring this up because, we tend to let people with authority get away with things that we would not allow a commoner to get away with ... only because you see them as an authority.
however, you need to be on guard not to let your own sense of decency be corrupted by allowing them to get away with it.

If for no other reason, someday if they come for you ... you would want the rest of the group that isn't targeted to be there to help you.

nickbo13

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#108 Oct 21, 2011
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Priests have gotten away with petophilia for probably 100 years, it wasn't until the last 20 that they were starting to get caught.
Now, I bring this up because, we tend to let people with authority get away with things that we would not allow a commoner to get away with ... only because you see them as an authority.
however, you need to be on guard not to let your own sense of decency be corrupted by allowing them to get away with it.
If for no other reason, someday if they come for you ... you would want the rest of the group that isn't targeted to be there to help you.
It's really not up to me to let them get away with it. I'm not in the law end of anything. But no one should get away with any crime (especially the crime of posting false charges about someone on a public forum), no matter who they are.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#109 Oct 23, 2011
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not up to me to let them get away with it. I'm not in the law end of anything. But no one should get away with any crime (especially the crime of posting false charges about someone on a public forum), no matter who they are.
Who did that?
MidNightShift

Pittsford, NY

#110 Jan 21, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the lazy one that hasn't worked one day in 40 years, and only worked 3 months in your whole life. We pay you good money to sit on your butt and do nothing. Maybe you should stop paying for your internet service and use that money for more toilet paper cause your full of it.
Another thread of RacistFireCrotchBarnFart and Nickbo13 have a lovers quarrel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perfect used to be one of the good guys 8 min Dale 4
Voters Split on Trump Poll 1 hr IescapedNY 7
Trump Needs to Reread his Art of the Deal Book 1 hr IescapedNY 1
Trump News Conference Hilarious and Pathetic 1 hr perfect 2
John needs to stay off this forum 1 hr perfect 4
Dirty little needle secret 1 hr perfect 18
Trump's Healthcare Bill DOA 2 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages