Teen Jailed For Sexual Conduct With Y...

Teen Jailed For Sexual Conduct With Younger Teen

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Sep 12, 2011
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Teen-J...

Is the 18yr old black?, cause I think its silly to lock up a 18 yr old for having sex with a 15yr old.

I bet there closer to a 2 year difference then 3 years.
Jenny Lyte

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2011
we all know there are tons of black men in the city fooling around with underaged teens
but it's not reported to authorities cuz the teen's family is happy that a new baby will increase their monthly welfare entitlements

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#3 Sep 12, 2011
In the city, that's just called "tucking her in".
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Does that mean that if a 16yr old has sex with a 15yr old he'd be arrested too?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Yep especially if it's without consent, come Rhonda you should know that. That sheep you have been sodomizing needs a break, it keeps saying .....nooo noooo noooo but you don't listen.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2011
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Teen-Jailed-For-Sexua l-Conduct-With-Younger-Teen/_5 SToh7wr02ZP6npC_axfA.cspx
Is the 18yr old black?, cause I think its silly to lock up a 18 yr old for having sex with a 15yr old.
I bet there closer to a 2 year difference then 3 years.
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU MAY BE A PEDOPHILE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYBODY'S CHILD.
YOU ARE USING DOPE OR ARE HIGH RIGHT NOW. LET ME QUOTE THE LAW. 17 TO GIVE PERMISSION LEGALLY TO HAVE SEX. ALL ELSE IS STATUTORY RAPE OR SOME SEX CHARGE. YOU PROBABLY LIKE THEM AS YOUNG AS 15. BABIES. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!LET'S SEE YOUR 15 YEAR OLD CHILD HAVE SEX WITH A 69 YEAR OLD. TELL ME AGAIN YOUR OPINION. BETWEEN YOUR RACISM AND YOUR NOT KNOWING A DAMN THING, THEY SHOULD NOT LET YOU PROCREATE THAT'S FOR SURE.
SallyAnn

Rochester, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2011
What if the girl was 15 and the boy was 16, the girl was in advance classes at school and the boy was in the slower classes at school, and the girl is the one who did all the pushing??
Anonymous

New Berlin, NY

#9 Sep 12, 2011
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S BECAUSE YOU MAY BE A PEDOPHILE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYBODY'S CHILD.
YOU ARE USING DOPE OR ARE HIGH RIGHT NOW. LET ME QUOTE THE LAW. 17 TO GIVE PERMISSION LEGALLY TO HAVE SEX. ALL ELSE IS STATUTORY RAPE OR SOME SEX CHARGE. YOU PROBABLY LIKE THEM AS YOUNG AS 15. BABIES. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!LET'S SEE YOUR 15 YEAR OLD CHILD HAVE SEX WITH A 69 YEAR OLD. TELL ME AGAIN YOUR OPINION. BETWEEN YOUR RACISM AND YOUR NOT KNOWING A DAMN THING, THEY SHOULD NOT LET YOU PROCREATE THAT'S FOR SURE.
When did you make bail and what day did they let you out?
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 12, 2011
chuckyy wrote:
<quoted text>When did you make bail and what day did they let you out?
you have jokes mofo. I don't like the racism. That's why I don't comment. Nothing has changed.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Sep 12, 2011
Sally , crimes and or charges do not go by what type of classes you are in in school. You have to look at things such as age, forcible compulsion, incapable of consent etc....
SallyAnn

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 12, 2011
Crime_Dog wrote:
Sally , crimes and or charges do not go by what type of classes you are in in school. You have to look at things such as age, forcible compulsion, incapable of consent etc....
I'm just saying it is possible that a 15yr girl could rape a 16yr old boy.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 12, 2011
Yes it's possible

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 12, 2011
Hmmm Sally Ann and Brain Fart, could it be, nooooooo, the same person possibly.

No one ever agrees with Brain Fart and all of a sudden she has a fan....LMAO....doubtful
SallyAnn

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 12, 2011
SallyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just saying it is possible that a 15yr girl could rape a 16yr old boy.
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and no...
YES AND NO???? They answer is YES only.
Yes it is possible that a 15yr girl could rape a 16yr old boy.

How could it NOT be possible???

Your sooo stupid, and your not even a girl.
SallyAnn

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 12, 2011
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very difficult for a girl to rape a guy period.
Why is it difficult??

Females have raped man before. You are a stupid man to think they can not.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#21 Sep 12, 2011
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and no...this 18 year old was not charged with Rape, he was charged with endangering the wellfair of a child. There is a difference. In NYS the laws are tough...if there is less than a 4 year gap in age then its not always considerd statutory rape.....here is some more info:
Exceptions to the age of consent rule
If one cannot consent to sexual relations before age 17, are children under age 17 guilty of rape or other sex offenses? The answer is yes and no.
New York's law provides a number of exceptions to the age of consent rule. While a child under age 17 cannot legally consent to have sex, the older partner of that child may or may not face criminal charges, depending on the situation and the law's exceptions.
No one may have sexual intercourse with a child under 11 years old. Hence, an 11-year-old who has sex with a 10-year-old would be guilty of rape in the first degree. That is an unlikely, but possible, scenario.
A person age 18 or older cannot have sex with a person under 13 years old under any circumstance. However, if the child is at least 13 and younger than 15, and if the adult is less than four years older than the child at the time of the sexual conduct, then that would release the adult defendant of criminal responsibility. Because this is an affirmative defense, the defendant, who usually carries no burden of proof at trial, has the burden of proving the age difference beyond a preponderance of the evidence (which is far less than the prosecution's burden of proving its case beyond a reasonable doubt.) For example, if a 14-and-a-half-year-old girl agrees to have sex with a boy on his eighteenth birthday, the 18-year-old would have an affirmative defense of being less than four years older than the victim.
Further, a 17-year-old would not be guilty of rape of a 12-year-old if the younger child agreed to the act. The 17-year-old might be guilty of a misdemeanor sexual offense, however.
But if a 17-year-old turns 18 before his or her partner turns 14, then as of the older child's eighteenth birthday, the sexual relations would be considered rape. This can be very disconcerting to the children and parents. It presents a scenario where sexual behavior that was legal on one day is be completely illegal the next.
Nice take.
Potbelly

Rochester, NY

#22 Sep 12, 2011
SallyAnn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it difficult??
Females have raped man before. You are a stupid man to think they can not.
Nice take.
Jenny Lyte

Rochester, NY

#23 Sep 12, 2011
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The law is the law...a 15 year old is not mature enough to consent to sex.
Not mature enough? Then why did Mother Nature and or God make her fertile enough to have kids and have her period then?
150 yrs ago, girls were getting married at 15. They were spinsters and old maids at 20
justaboy

Rochester, NY

#24 Sep 13, 2011
If the law says a 15yr old in not mature enough to consent to sex, and two 15yr olds have sex with each other, who should be arrested?
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#26 Sep 13, 2011
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and no...this 18 year old was not charged with Rape, he was charged with endangering the wellfair of a child. There is a difference. In NYS the laws are tough...if there is less than a 4 year gap in age then its not always considerd statutory rape.....here is some more info:
Exceptions to the age of consent rule
If one cannot consent to sexual relations before age 17, are children under age 17 guilty of rape or other sex offenses? The answer is yes and no.
New York's law provides a number of exceptions to the age of consent rule. While a child under age 17 cannot legally consent to have sex, the older partner of that child may or may not face criminal charges, depending on the situation and the law's exceptions.
No one may have sexual intercourse with a child under 11 years old. Hence, an 11-year-old who has sex with a 10-year-old would be guilty of rape in the first degree. That is an unlikely, but possible, scenario.
A person age 18 or older cannot have sex with a person under 13 years old under any circumstance. However, if the child is at least 13 and younger than 15, and if the adult is less than four years older than the child at the time of the sexual conduct, then that would release the adult defendant of criminal responsibility. Because this is an affirmative defense, the defendant, who usually carries no burden of proof at trial, has the burden of proving the age difference beyond a preponderance of the evidence (which is far less than the prosecution's burden of proving its case beyond a reasonable doubt.) For example, if a 14-and-a-half-year-old girl agrees to have sex with a boy on his eighteenth birthday, the 18-year-old would have an affirmative defense of being less than four years older than the victim.
Further, a 17-year-old would not be guilty of rape of a 12-year-old if the younger child agreed to the act. The 17-year-old might be guilty of a misdemeanor sexual offense, however.
But if a 17-year-old turns 18 before his or her partner turns 14, then as of the older child's eighteenth birthday, the sexual relations would be considered rape. This can be very disconcerting to the children and parents. It presents a scenario where sexual behavior that was legal on one day is be completely illegal the next.
The charge is based on the elements of the crime. THE LAW IN NY IS: YOU MUST BE 17 YEARS OLD TO GIVE LEGAL CONSENT TO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. THE EXCEPTION: PARENTAL PERMISSION.

WHAT THE POLICE CHARGES ONE SUSPECTED OF A SEXUAL CRIME AGAINST A MINOR IS BASED ON THE ELEMENTS OF THE CRIME. THE EWM CHARGE WOULD EITHER BE AND/OR. NONE THE LESS THE SEXUAL CRIME ITSELF, WILL BE LAUNCHED SHOULD 1. THE ELEMENTS FIT THE CRIME AND 2. DEPENDING ON THE ARRESTING OFFICER. NO OTHER ISSUES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 1 hr Stu Gatz 494
TRUMP clinches nomination before Hillary, Cruz ... 4 hr Ha Ha 8
Fresh Sweet Corn Three For A Buck. 4 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester blows! 6 hr Ha Ha 19
News Can RG&E cut down trees on your land without as... (Nov '09) 6 hr Yankee Dave 56
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 8 hr Yankee Dave 96
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 8 hr Ha Ha 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages