Buffalo man who impregnated 11-year-o...

Buffalo man who impregnated 11-year-old pleads guilty

There are 85 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Buffalo man who impregnated 11-year-old pleads guilty. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A Buffalo man who police say faked his own death after getting his girlfriend's 11-year-old daughter pregnant has pleaded guilty to first-degree rape.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#100 Nov 8, 2010
Gress wrote:
Come on guys. This should be looked at on such a larger level than race, neighborhood, demographic, etc. This is a pure example of our environmental threshhold having been reached and now we are reaping the consequences.
Natural selection has not been able to work as it was intended, and this is because of the creation of government handouts, the progression of medical breakthroughs, longer life expectancy, and so on and so forth. Therefore, we are now so over populated, these "crazy" people seem to be coming out of the wood work, bombing and shooting up schools, raping children, doing unmentionable acts that we call crimes. Yes it could in fact be because he is insane, it could be the fact that he is sick minded or just a perv. The point is, at least one third of our population is not supposed to be alive due to illness and other natural processes. Because we have so many systems to provide for people who cannot provide for themselves is why we are over run with corrupt genetics, mind diseases, lack of common morality, and lazy freeloading sickos. We shouldn't be on here pointing the finger at each other over trivial facts such as whether the alleged criminal is in fact caucasian or african american. That just plain doesn't have ANY relevancy as to what happened. We are all astounded that more often than not people are being declared legally insane.. well did you ever stop to consider that yes, there are a shit ton more crazies in this world currently than in the past?(considering were all living to 70+ yrs, having 3-7 kids, not being required to be their sole provider because the government wants to solve everyones problems, eating foods packed with steroids, vitamins, supplements, and not dying from diseases that should be wiping a lot of us out.)
Dude's a sicko, obviously. Other than the court system hopefully doing to him what natural selection probably should have done to his parents decades ago, what else is there to be debating about?
Hey! I'm debating the "body enhancing" pills that you dislike so much. I take Mega Men's multi-Vites, and GNC's men's sport pack. Waste of money, but hey; I spendt the money might as well finish the bottle.

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

#101 Nov 9, 2010
I say wrap his a@@ with duct tape real tight and keep feeding him until he blows up nice painful slow death i love it

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

#102 Nov 9, 2010
nfourwheeler7 wrote:
I say wrap his a@@ with duct tape real tight and keep feeding him until he blows up nice painful slow death i love it
Who get's to clean up the mess?

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#104 Nov 9, 2010
SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Who get's to clean up the mess?
Rhonda,she is used to it.

Buffalo, NY

#105 Nov 10, 2010
The Real Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is black and they show his mugshot they better have good front lighting...or make sure he is smiling and has his eyes open.
of course he is black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father Off To Prison For Brutally Beating Baby ... 8 min Danny 4
News Officials: 1 dead after house fire in Rochester 3 hr Violet 16
News Tan Jury Sent Home For The Weekend 4 hr racial draft 2
News 2nd Arrest in Genesee St Mass Shooting 20 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 2
News Tan Jury Urged By Judge To Try Harder Wed Tan Fan 2
News Three Wounded In Separate Rochester Shootings Tue Semper Fi Forever 1
News Report: Rochester among worst cities for worker... Tue Darla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages