Buffalo man who impregnated 11-year-old pleads guilty

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

A Buffalo man who police say faked his own death after getting his girlfriend's 11-year-old daughter pregnant has pleaded guilty to first-degree rape.
Comments
1 - 20 of 85 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Take this sub-human POS out and beat him to death.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Was this man white?

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

The_Critic wrote:
Was this man white?
I don't care if he is green,he should be taken out and beaten to death.But back to your question,I'm not sure but with a name like his I don't think he is white.
The Real Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

I care that he is white.
As why not show his white face??
Seems they are trying to keep the lid on this one, as not many of the media outlets are covering the story.
I bet if he was black his mugshot would be everywhere, and there would be a several hundred comments on here want him to be hanged.
But he's white, so it's OK, He will just use the mentally insane card.
The Real Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

The Real Rhonda wrote:
I care that he is white.
Seems they are trying to keep the lid on this one, as not many of the media outlets are covering the story.
I bet if he was black his mugshot would be everywhere, and there would be a several hundred comments on here want him to be hanged.
If he is black and they show his mugshot they better have good front lighting...or make sure he is smiling and has his eyes open.

Since: Oct 10

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

The Real Rhonda wrote:
I care that he is white.
Edtition Thompson is BLACK you moron! Shove the race rant back into your ass where it came from.

Since: Oct 10

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article91221....

Use google images for the picture of Edtition Thompson for further proof, Rhonda you jackass.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

The Real Rhonda wrote:
I care that he is white.
Rhonda,chill out will you,didn't I say that I didn't care what color he is? I asked you before but you never answer my question,why do you always have to bring race into everything,do you feel that bad about whats going on in your life?Try moving toward the center and look at whats is happening around you before you play the race card. By the way,be careful what you ask for and check before you post,he is black,just saying.Take care and stay safe,M/DOG.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Why bother keeping this rotten to the core black scumbag alive, just DNR him and lt the 666 devil have him..
He's as worthless as a hot "pousee" full of cold piss..
Must be blood related to RhonDUH anyway!!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Scorpio4U wrote:
Why bother keeping this rotten to the core black scumbag alive, just DNR him and lt the 666 devil have him..
Yo Scorp,If it is proven that he did it I'll be more than happy to put him a 6 foot grave,scum like this shouldn't be allowed to live.I guess someone will say that I am a bad person for feeling that way,oh well,I'm a big boy and can live their views.I would be more than happy to bring the saps,bats,ropes and guns.Sorry if I hurt any liberals feelings out there but right is right and wrong is wrong.

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

they ought to drag in out in the middle of Walden Avenue at drive time or 3 am and just come by after all the buzzards and vultures have had a Piece of him..
hahahaha

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

what corner?

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
what corner?
Gee,Do you have an extra nickle to spent or you just want to see what some bad crap you can catch?????
The Real Rhonda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

PhuckEwe wrote:
http://www.buffalonews.com/cit y/article91221.ece
Use google images for the picture of Edtition Thompson for further proof, Rhonda you jackass.
Your the jackash, there is NO picture in google.

"Ed" sure sounds like a white name to me.
GUMP

Ransomville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

The Real Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the jackash, there is NO picture in google.
"Ed" sure sounds like a white name to me.
ED is short for Edthebugga hows that sound ???
CSEA

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Dont worry, when he get's to Prison, we will protect him, because we have strict order's from the Top, Don't let anything happen to this guy, cause we will get Sue'd. He will end up in Cape Vincent Rat Facility in North country and work for the CSEA as an informant. If he is a good informant he can work for the Division Of Parole as a Informant on the Street. The Warden will tell him, at indoc..Drop slip's directly to Me. We are Hiring CSEA. We are hiring all the Snitches we can, since you have to Register with the Police For The Rest Of Your Life. Your Hired.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

maddog2008 wrote:
<quoted text>Rhonda,chill out will you,didn't I say that I didn't care what color he is? I asked you before but you never answer my question,why do you always have to bring race into everything,do you feel that bad about whats going on in your life?Try moving toward the center and look at whats is happening around you before you play the race card. By the way,be careful what you ask for and check before you post,he is black,just saying.Take care and stay safe,M/DOG.
Maddogg ol buddy ol pal. Your getting soft on me. What's going on buddy? Do we need an intervention?

Why so cushy? What happened to the rough Dogg we used to know? Grrrrrrr!
ExCon

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Aint that the F*#k'in Truth. CSEA are SCUM !.

Since: Jun 10

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Scorpio4U wrote:
WHy bother keeping him alive, you ask?

To perfect our waterboarding techniques. To see how much pain a person can take inside of their anus' with a mopstick. To see what happens when you hit his groin with a sledgehammer. To hear the screams of his, when you pour hot scalding water on him.

Do do to him what he did to the girl. Is that a bit too extreme? Well what's more extreme my version or his for raping that little girl?

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

SliceNDice wrote:
<quoted text>Maddogg ol buddy ol pal. Your getting soft on me. What's going on buddy? Do we need an intervention?
Why so cushy? What happened to the rough Dogg we used to know? Grrrrrrr!
Nah,I just get sick with people that can only see race.You know that I am the first one to call it as I see it no matter who likes it.We all are racist in some small way but I get pissed when people can't see crap from the center.As I have said before I don't care if a thug/punk is black,white,brown,yellow or green,they are what they are,trash.Rhonda gets under my skin but a couple of the white posters get under my skin even more with their vile post,maybe I am getting too old,not.Busting balls is one thing(like with Rhonda)but posting hate filled post is another thing.That is just me and trust me,I'm no saint.Anyway to answer your question:getting soft? no way in hell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magic City Will Reopen 21 min Yuri 9
Civic Center garage 22 min Cold hard facts 40
RPD: Rochester man shot on Straub Street 50 min Rhonda Bellcurve 9
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 1 hr Rhonda Bellcurve 13
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 1 hr Susan 10
White Fireman Steal $400,000 1 hr Rhondas Cousin 8
Obama Sends 4 White FBI Agents to investigate r... 1 hr RFCBF 14
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 2 hr Wildman 120

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••